Other Nail Products:
Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25)

Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25)

Big Apple Red Delivers

This is one of the few OPI's (or any other brand of nail polish for that matter) that I've repurchased. 'Big Apple Red' is, for me anyway, the perfect vibrant RED red color. It's classic and beautiful on both the fingernails and toes. It just makes you feel happy when you've got your nails painted with this lovely polish! I LOVE the polish formula, too. I tend to like OPI in general (I mean it's a well known fact: they make fabulous polish) but this shade is particularly amazing. This color is a high gloss creme (cream?) red and has what I believe to be the ideal balance of cool and warm toned red – it's neither too blue-based, nor is it too orangey. Can be worn year-round, because it's not particularly seasonal, and it's definitely not trendy. Goes well with all kinds of clothing and many different styles of dress, as well. It also has this amazing quality of flattering your hands (unless your hands are in really bad shape). It has almost a "jelly" appearance. Which I love. Just looks totally clean, fresh, glamorous, and well put-together on the nails. And I find that I get compliments left and right when I've done my nails with this. :) I highly recommend this shade. OPI may not be the cheapest polish, but it literally lasts forever.  I've had bottles for YEARS and they are still perfect.  Just store them in a cool, dark cabinet and they will last and last.   In my opinion, every woman should have 'Big Apple Red' in their polish wardrobe.

It's too expensive!

This is nail polish.  You put in on, you take it off.  Nails grow so the longest you can leave on polish is around 5 days.  All nail polishes have strong ingredients....some say they are not so great to use.  Why this one is so expensive is beyond me.  It is the Starbucks of nailpolishes because it thinks more of itself than it really is.  And, consumers are dumb enough to pay for it.  Wake up!  Then again, if you want to spend your money this way, it's your dough.  lol

Opi Red Nail Polish is wonderful

from Whitefield, NH

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish is wonderful. Do you want the best red nail polish out there? Then get this polish! Opi is a brand name that you can trust. They make wonderful polish in many, many colors. Red is a hard color to wear for some people but really it looks great on everyone! Don't be afraid to wear red! That said myhusband loves when I wear this color. I don't use it for everyday use because red is red. This polish goes on smooth and dries great. It is long lasting and worth the money. Go and get some. Yeah it costs a little more but so worth it. Your nails will be smooth and shiney! It lasts a long time and sometimes I just use it on my toes to have a fun look. I usually buy this at my local salon and it also helps to keep the local economy going. There are many different shades you can pick from. I like the red as a pick me up and it sure gets you noticed! This is a product that I would recommend to my friends.

Enjoyed Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish

from Fort Collins, CO

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

I found the application of this nail polish was very easy and the color was phenomenal. It is a great color to set off that little black dress in your closet or to draw attention to the care you take of your nails. It did chip sooner than I would have liked, but I didn't add any base coat so that may have affected its durability.

Awesome nail polish!

from El Monte, CA

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

Okay so im a very big nail polish person, i guess because it's cute and because  it keeps me from biting my nails as well, so i guess you can say i practically collect nail polish, i don't really care for the price because it's something that i really like so i don't mind spending money on it, well this nail polish is really good, it dries quick i can't stand nail polish that gets all over because it doesn't dry quick enough, another thing is that it lasts long like some nail polishes don't they like get dull and start to chip off after a while and this one doesn't, this nail polish is really worth your money you won't regret buying it, its nice and shiny. i love it. And the best part since i collect nail polish and it's like an everyday thing for me, i love that there is variety of them there is so many beautiful colors, they have so many of them so its definitely a very big part of my collection.

Hands down the best nail polish ever

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

I love OPI. it last the longest and its the brightest. This color red is a true red. not orange or pink but red. it is so lush and full of color. i get so many compliment on my nails when i paint them this red. i also have many other colors in OPI. many poeple ask where i getthem done and i tell them from the bottle and they are amazed.

Opi nail polish stays on till you take it off

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish lasts just about forever!  I love the color.  Nothing says summer like this color!  Also great for the holidays!  It goes on smoothly--no funny ridges or bumps.  I put on two coats, but one could work. Opi does not test on animals, so that makes me and my daughter happy.

OPI Big Apple Red is a big deal

from Priest River, ID

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

I've been doing my nails since I was a kid and have tried all sorts of brands, from the cheap to the high-end pricey ones, and I've concluded that OPI is the best out there.  Opi goes on smooth, dries relatively fast, has rich colors, and lasts. This OPI Big Apple Red is a gorgeous red that I love to use during the holidays.

OPI.....The Nail Enhancer with a Lasting High Gloss

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

OPI enhances your hands and nails giving you a posh and polished look. When applied with a top coat and base coat, allowing ample time for drying. It's a polish that stays with you for almost two weeks. The colors are fabulous and OPI adds new colors to their line twice a year, which allows the customer a variety of colors to chose from. It wears well and last, so the price is not a problem when you have a polish that stays on well. Quality at it's best. OPI has been on the market for many years and continues to add new products to their line of nail and feet products constantly. Taking care of your hands can turn back time. It's a product that no one should be without.

Being a manicurist for 18 years, OPI is a product line I would never be without. The look of well groomed hands and feet makes a statement about "YOU" as an individual. It shows that you care about your appearance and how you are preceived by other individuals. It also slows down the aging process when you take the time to pamper yourself, along with making yourself feel good about the way you look. When you feel good about your appearance and the way you look.....it boost your self esteem and you feel as if you can conquer anything.

Big Apple Red is a beautiful color red and can be worn by individuals with blue under tones and yellow undertones in their skin. It is a bright red and a wonderful color for the Holidays.

It's too expensive!

from Bethlehem, PA

I love Opi!

from Palisades Park, NJ

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

Opi makes the best nail polish. I get professional looking nails every time. It goes on very easy with no need to apply lots of coats. It's the only brand I use and I have a huge collection. The color selection is amazing. The pinks are my favorite and they have so many different shades. Even when I do go to the nail salon (which is rare) I always take my Opi with me!

This polish is as big as it's name!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Opi Big Apple Red Nail Polish (N25):

OPI Big Apple Red Nail Polish lives up to its name!!! Just as lively and exciting as the big city, this polish will envigorate your toes!!!! Sexy is the first word that comes to mind! The beautiful thing about this color is that it looks beautiful and sexy on all shades. My girlfriends and I usually share our polish. We all vary in shades and I tell you the polish is sexy.  I have received so many compliments on it and when I am asked, I just love saying the name! OPI is a great product in itself! They are the cadillac of nail polish as far as I am concerned.  The polish shines and lasts for a long time. I usually do a clear top coat and can go a couple of weeks before reapplying. I used to get pedicures from the salon and I ever since I discovered OPI, I do not waste money on salons anymore. OPI Big Apple Red nail polish allows me to give myself a fresh from the salon look. Please try and you will see!! Sexy! Sexy!!