Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Ookisa
Ookisa Fortyfying Shampoo

Ookisa Fortyfying Shampoo

Best hair care I have ever seen!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Ookisa Fortyfying Shampoo:

This shampoo and conditioner are by far the best I have ever used! This shampoo literally feels like vaseline once you put it on your hand. I am a mom of 4, and don't have much time for me. I have very very long straight hair right above my back side. I have a thyroid disease issue as well, which makes my hair fall out like crazy, aside from having 4 kids and being stressed all the time. But everytime I use this shampoo and/or conditioner my hairs feels so silky soft, and feels so much stronger, it also falls out a lot less! You can tell the difference with this shampoo! I just wish it was priced to be a bit more affordable!

It's almost like your "dream hair" in a bottle.

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Ookisa Fortyfying Shampoo:

I was sceptical to say the least but took advantage of their money back guarantee. I didn't want my money back, I wanted more! From the FIRST use I noticed immediately how shiny, soft, radiant and volumous my hair was, from the FIRST USE! Never have I used a product, either bought from the store or salon, that gave the results this product did. My hair is very thin and fine and I color it about 4-5 times a year. The shampoo gives an ultra rich, luxorious lather, it's actually enjoyable to wash your hair with this stuff. I've used it with the accompanying conditioner (highly recommended) and with other moisturizing and volumizing conditioners. While it worked best with the acommpanying conditioner, it still worked excellently with other conditioner brands as well.  It left my hair very shinny looking, really healthy looking (calmed the sometimes rough appearing, frizzy ends that can come from coloring) and, WOW, the volume!