Other Multivitamins:
One a Day vitamins All Day Energy

One a Day vitamins All Day Energy

Really Boosts Your Energy

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

Being a full time mother of four along with a full time job, I started noticing that I had absolutely no energy left and was feeling horrible most of the time. I tried taking energy pills, drinking more coffee, exercising more, anything that I thought might help. After months of doing this with no results, I decided that I should try a multivitamin. I decided to give One A Day All Day Energy a try. I took the vitamins for almost a month before I started noticing a change. Once I got used to the vitamins, they were great. The vitamins are great, easy to take and I haven't had any side effects like with others that I have tried in the past. I have a great amount of energy since starting the One A Day Energy vitamins. I feel less stressed and am getting a great nights sleep. I feel that One A Day Energy is a great vitamin, especially for women. One A Day Energy can easily be found at any pharmacy or grocery store and are very reasonably priced. I would most definitely recommend these vitamins to anyone.

This product made me feel anxious!

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

One a Day's All Day Energy Vitamins made me feel extremely stressed, shaky, edgy, and anxious. I struggle with extreme daily fatigue, which is a side-effect from Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have always has great success with One a Day Multivitamins, so I was extremely hopeful when I discovered that this brand made a vitamin that specifically focused on increasing energy. Unfortunately, this vitamin did provide me with the right kind of energy. It made me feel jittery and nervous, as though I had taken shots of espresso. It was a completely unnatural feeling that should not occur from something as natural as a vitamin! It is worth mentioning that I did not take this vitamin with any other energy supplements, coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks, or any other caffeinated substances. These side effects were specifically from this vitamin. I do not have any positive things to say about this product.

Great Product

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

I have been taking these vitamins for awhile now, as I have been looking for a vitamin that does have the crash at a certain point during the day, and one that does not do any damage to the heart muscle, like the energy drinks and others things they currently have available. I actually stumbled upon these and decided to give them a try. For a woman with multiple tasks on her plate daily, who is also up there in age, these did the trick. Simple to take, like the brand say 1 a day. I did not feel a burst of energy immediately, however it seems to be gradual for me til I got to where I am right now. I can now get everything accomplished in the day still spilling over to the next day until I am behind on tasks. Make sure to take with plenty of water, as the bottle says, as I initially did have some mild constipation, however it subsided with plenty of water. I actually have the energy to start working out again

These are amazing!

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

This is the best multivitamin I have ever found. Not only does it provide all the minerals and vitamins we need, but it gives you energy to boot! I have taken the regular One-a-Day women's vitamins as well, but prefer these by far. The energizing stuff comes from natural sources, ginseng and such. The part I like best is that it's subtle. There's no sudden huge burst of energy and then the deflation. If I miss them for a few days I can tell a huge difference in my energy level. They seem almost to have a compounding effect, the more regularly I take them, the more I feel energized. And it's not like a sugar buzz and one of those energy shots, I just gradually feel like I have more stamina and energy. The only downfall I can think of is that I do sometimes get nauseous within a few minutes of taking one, but that only ever happens if I take it on a (mostly) empty stomach. So do take them with food, or after a meal. Lately I've been having a difficult time finding them, but I know that when I do, I'll stockpile them. They truly are amazing.

Love these vitamins for all day energy!

from Toledo, Ohio

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

I have tried everything, been to the Doctor's and no one could tell me what was wrong with me. I am 47 and a mother of two and am constantly tired. When I started taking these, I was immediately hooked. They provide me with alot of energy and keep me focused all day. I have tried many different vitamins and nothing has worked until these. Cannot live without these.

Extra boost of energy while providing the suppliments I need

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

This multivitamin provides me with the vitamins and minerals I need to help support a healthy diet. It has all the vitamins in the regular One-A-Day supplement, with added caffein.
Since I tend to start all diets by cutting out soft drinks, sweet tea and coffee, this multivitamin helps give me the added energy I lack, as well as curbing the caffein withdrawal symptoms. I suffer fewer headaches and my friends say I'm much more pleasant to be around. The caffein also offers a boost in energy and alertness that I loose when cutting out my morning coffee.
I feel confident that I'm getting the full amount of vitamins and minerals that my body needs to support an active lifestyle. It's hard to fit a full daily allowance of vitamins into a low calorie, high protein diet. It's easier for me to focus on getting a couple of nutrients right at a time, so this vitamin helps provide the ones I don't pay much attention too.

My Little Power Booster

from Cherry Valley, MA

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

Being a full time student and working full time I needed something a little extra to keep me going. I never drink coffee or anything with caffeine. I wish I started taking this years ago! It helps me get through sluggish times. My husband was feeling really tired today and I told him just to try it and see how he felt. He called me hours later saying he felt very energetic. There's no crash from it later on.

Really is energy boosting!

from Normal, IL

Comments about One a Day vitamins All Day Energy:

I always take a daily vitamin and I recently saw the All Day Energy One a Day vitamins.  Since I'm usually always tired and have a lack of energy by the afternoons, I bought this product thinking maybe it would give me the boost that I need.  I have noticed a huge difference after taking this vitamin.  I have much more energy and can stay focused and on task for much longer than I would if I had not taken it.  I was very skeptical that this vitamin would not work, however, I am 100% convinced that this vitamin is for real.  It contains 200% Vitamin B6 and B12 (the vitamins that are linked with energy), along with several other vitamins that my body needs.  If I am going to take a vitamin every day, I will continue to take this All Day Energy vitamin.  I take one vitamin in the morning and I am good to go all day long.  I have let friends try my vitamins and they love it too!  This is going to make a great stocking stuffer for me this year.