Other Diabetes Cares:
Glucose Monitor
One Touch
One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor

One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor

Ultra Mini Glucose Monitor is great for travel!

After using the Ultra 2 Glucose Monitor I was offered the Ultra Mini Glucose Monitor for free so I decided I would try it. It is smaller in size but is great for traveling as it does not take up much space. It is small and fast and veryeasy to use. The monitor only measures about 4 1/2 inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide. It will fit discretely into your pocket or purse and just a small speck of blood your results are calculated in just 5 seconds. This is definitely the Glucose Meter for any diabetic on tghe go. It comes with a carrying case and batteries are included.

Again I say do not pay for one because there are companies out there wanting you to try it. The money is in the test strips. I always use this meter when I go for a weekend trip as it is small. It does not do everything the Ultra 2 does but it is a good meter for traveling because of its size. I have had no trouble with this meter and do recommend it.

The one touch glucose tester is barbaric.

After using this one touch meter I truly thought I was going to need a blood transfusion. It required so much blood. The finger prick is like using a dull nail to get blood. Note I don't take a blood thinnner so if you do take a blood thiner you may have a problem with this product.

Quick results with One Touch Ultra Mini

from Rockingham, NC

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

This is a great little machine. Its fast and accurate and does not require a gallon of blood to get the accurate results. It travels well and takes up very little space and the strips used with it are not expensive. I prefer this one to other monitors that require a lot of blood  and strips that cost out the wazu. Its easy to use and has a lot of memory. Its also available in several different colors.

The one touch glucose tester is barbaric.

from Maquoketa, IA

One Touch Ultra Mini is easy to transport and lightweight

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

Len has been diabetic for 36 years, and on insulin for the past 16 of them.  In the mail we received the One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitoring System.Over this time period he has used many blood glucose meters. The one he is currently using, is the True Track one, given to him by his H.M.O.  They replace it for him every 5 years.We received a complimentary One Touch Ultra Mini in the mail. This came in a large box and had the Mini Meter, a lancing device, test strips, lancets, a bottle of control solution, an owner's manual, logbook, and a quick start guide.Len really likes his True Track system, and as he gets the test strips for free, he wanted to continue using it.

I opened the package and wanted to try this small meter.  I tend to have low blood sugar, so check my sugar at home every couple of months.  I figured this could be my meter.The meter is silver gray with a large display screen in the middle. To the right it has the up and down buttons. To the left is the test port, where the test strips are inserted. The meter measures four inches in length and only one inch in width.

I am not going into how to do a blood sugar test as this can be read in the owner's manual.Once down it counts down from 5 to 1, and then the result is displayed.  It will keep a record of the time and date, and the same with previous readings.

When the test strips that came with it ran out, I had no choice but to stop using it.  I will not pay for test strips when I can use Len's free ones with his True Track system.  This is a shame because I really like it.With all meters, and testing your sugar, please remember to wash your hands, or use an alcohol wipe before you do a diabetic test. All of them will 'error' if this is not done correctly.

The One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor takes care of me.

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

Easy to draw blood. Easy to read. Keeps track of my blood sugar levels.  What more could a diabetic want?  The One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor makes keeping track my Type II Diabetes almost effortless.  No more calendar to keep up with to track my sugar level. I take my monitor to my doctor's office and the nurse downloads the information to my chart for my doctor to read.  The monitor tracks the date and time with each use. I can access all my readings at the touch of a button. It is the one monitor I can depend on to keep me up to the minute of my readings.  I truly believe it is a diabetic's best friend.

One Touch Ultra Mini is small, accurate, easy to use and carry

from Thomasville, GA

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

Love my One Touch Ultra Mini! It is easy to carry it where you go, as it is small and compact. All the necessary items fit into one small pouch for easy carrying. Monitor is small but the screen display is easy to read. Comes in a variety of colors so that you could choose the color you wish. The One Touch Ultra Mini can be found at several different places and can get supplies almost anywhere. Has a great memory bank in case you forget to log results or just need to log at a later time. There is only one drawback that I have found with this product and that is the cost of the strips for testing. The strips are pricey unless you have a good insurance that helps defray the cost.

EVERYDAY GLUCOSE MONITOR

from Rockville, MD

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

One Touch Blood Glucose Monitor is very essential equipment who have diabates. You can monitor your blood level after eating food and you can make a note of regular blood sugar. I think it is a beautuful and essential equipment for diabatics patients. I personally, have that one and I am really happy to check the blood sugar every time and I can control my eating habit and I can control my blood sugar level also. Previously, the diabatics patient has to go to the clinic after every three months or less to check their blood sugar level, now the One Touch Glucose Monitor is in your home so it is a very helpful instrument and give you a accurate level.

I hope, every diabetics patients should have One Touch Blood Glucose Monitor and I am confident that everybody like this machine. This machine is really easy to use and carry. If you travel to any other place, you can carry your machine in your hand bag and use that in your business place or hotel or any other places. You can get this machine in different colours and it is realy an unique peace for the diabetic patient. All over the world, you can get this machine, after order this machine you can get it very fast and for this machine you need not to pay anything, if you have any insurance company, they will pay for this machine. You can see the previous blood sugar level, upto 500 memory test results you can see.

When you get a new machine, they give you certain amount of strips and needles but the only thing is to buy when it is finish. But it is not too much expensive, if you have a good insurance you have to pay very little. I think this machine is just like a good friend for the diabetic patients.

I recommend this machine to buy who have diabetic. It is worthful and helpful.

Thanks,

Easy to use, easy to read, almost pain free testing

from Magalia, CA

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

Okay so everyone knows testing your blood sugar is no fun.  Period.  But if your like me (I am diabetic) you know it's something you have to do to stay healthy.  I found that when I first found out I wsa diabetic I never tested because it was painful to poke my fingers over and over again.  It was frustrating when I would get some blood on the test strip but it was not enough.  I knew it was bad for my health not to test but I just could not bring myself to do it.  Then I saw a the one touch ultra mini meter advertised on T.V.  I have to admit that what first caught my eye was the fact that it came in different colors.  (I have mine in pink and green)  When I got it I was suprised how small it was!  And the display is pretty big for being a small meter.  Easy to read and code.  That is the one draw back is that you still have to code the meter.  But you only have to do that after you finish a vial of test strips (normally 50 per vial) so that really is not bad.  Anyways I could go on and on about how much I love this meter.  But suffice it to say I would RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY!!! (I even purchased one for my sister in law)

OneTouch is the best monitor out there for ease and reliability.

from Carrollton, TX

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

I have used the OneTouch ultra monitor for eleven years now and would not switch to any other.  It is fast, convenient and always accurate.  I have never had trouble getting supplies or upgrading monitors.  It is used by almost all of my diabetic friends and I have given it to my family members to keep them on their toes about diabetes.  You can't monitor your blood sugar enough and it is easy to use, easy to take with you and easy to read.

great little meter

from shady spring, WV

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

love the one touch ultra mini. got it free online and just absolutly love it.  it is so small and easy to transport.  carry it in my purse to have with me at all times. definetly would recommend it to any one

Making testing as much fun as possible

from Natchez, MS

Comments about One Touch Ultra Mini Blood Glucose Monitor:

This new meter in the One Touch lineup is the smallest I've ever seen. It only requires a tiny blood sample and gives you results in 5 seconds - no coding required. It fits in the smallest purse or a pocket - great for having with you at all times. Available in several nice colors, with new ones coming soon as well - so if you feel like matching it to your outfit, you could even do that ;-) Quick, practiacally painless and stylish - now if only the strips were cheaper ;-)