View more Pre-Natal Vitamins

One Source Prenatal Vitmins

One Source Prenatal Vitmins

4.1

I love these prenatals!

I have been using the One Source Prenatal vitamins for quite some time now and Iabsolutely love them.  The having to take two at one time kind of threw me off at first but I am used to it now and it's great, they are not those big pills that can make you gag.  They also do not make me nauseated.  Thanks One Source for such a great product.  By the way, they are very easy on the wallet.

Curious to know if this is possible?????

Hello ladies, I don't know if this is possible but I have noticed that when I take these vitamins I feel like I'm about to have my period.  I suffered a miscarriage back in july and I was taking these vitamins.  I noticed back then that some hours after taking them I felt crampy.  I recently began taking them again thinking that it wasn't the pills but the miscarriage the was causing my cramps.  Well I started taking One Source again and my stomach feels the same way it did leading up to my miscarriage!  I'm confused because I never heard or read anything like What I'm experiencing! I wonder if there is something in these that make my uterus contract?  I have to get to the bottom of this.

Someone help me find these wonderful vitamins...

from Kalispell, MT

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I started taking One Source Prenatal VItamins in October 2007 when I found out I was pregnant. I have continued taking the One Source Prenatal Vitamins daily as a great multi-vitamin. My husband and I are planning another child so I figured why not just keep taking them. I have come across a small dilemna..I can no longer find the One Source Prenatals. I was purchasing them at Wal-Mart and they no longer carry them. Can anyone help me find them?? Thanks Jamie

I had a miscarriage while taking One Source Prenatal Vitamins.

from Kennewick, WA

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I have read the reviews and I just thought I should let you girls know that I was taking One Source Prenatal vitamins with my second pregnancy and I had a miscarriage. Due to my health care provider not doing her job correctly I didnt find out I lost my baby until I was, or thought I was, 4 months pregnant. But it turns out I lost my baby at 8 weeks. Im not sure the vitamins had anything to do with the fact that I lost my baby but I just thought I would share my story. I wont take One Source Prenatal vitamins again.

Feeling sick...one source

from Amarillo, TX

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I have been taking one source for about 2 weeks now and I have been feeling sick and my stomach...My fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant so I am wondering if maybe it's the pills or are we pregnant?!?!? We want a baby so bad! PLEASE HELP?!?!

waste of money

from Deptford, NJ

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

Actively trying to conceive, my hubby bought these vitamins on sale at Walmart.  Not only do you have to take two pills at once (recommended on the label) but they don't even have enough calcium for the average woman.  Next batch will be a better brand, that's for sure!  At least they don't have that awful smell that regular vitamins have, but I think a normal one-a-day would have more of what my body needs to support a growing baby.  I am still supplementing these prenatals with assorted other supplements, believe it or not.

"I love One Source Prenatal's they are the best"

from Newport, WA

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I took One Source Prenatal Vitamins for years. I loved how healthy and long my nails were. I am sadden I have not been able to locate them anywhere in the greater Spokane Wa. area. Once again while shopping today my searching was fruitless. Does anyone have any ideas on where or how to purchase them? I would also purchase them on line.

Thanks, still looking

I love them! Bring them back!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I'm very upset that they discontinued the prenatal line, I love these pills, and there where the 1st ones i took that didn't leave a nasty after taste, and make me feel sick after taking, and they were a very good price, I hope they bring them back!

LOVE ONE SOURCE PRENATALS!!

from Turlock, CA

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I used these while pregnant in 2007 and loved them! I stopped taking them in 2008 and have been wanting to take them again but am having trouble finding them now :( I wish someone would start carrying them again. Id recommended these to someone who is on a budget and/ or has trouble swallowing pills!!

The multi-vitamin that didn't make me sick while I was pregnant!

from Spalding, NE

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

I am currently pregnant and having a horrible time finding a prenatal vitamin that I can take that will stay down! I had the OneSource Prenatal mutilvitamin given to me by a friend that had the same problems! They are small, so that makes them easy to take!! Plus, you take two a day so then you can take one in the morning and one in the evening. That makes for a more consistant supply to the baby!

I love the One Source Prenatal Vitamins!

from Leominster, MA

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

What I like about One Source Prenatal Vitamins is you can take one Caplet so it's like a regular multivitamin or two caplets for a higher prenatal dose. Or if you get sick while pregnant & can't handle the vitamins, you can take one at a certain time of day and take the other one later. Also it has the highest % Daily Value for the amount of vitamins and minerals per serving compared to the other prenatal vitamins in the store.

Good quantity/price & excellent when taken at bedtime!

from Glenwood, IL

Comments about One Source Prenatal Vitmins:

One Source Prenatal Vitamins worked excellently for me. I took them for about 3 months prior to conceiving my first child and then until he was about 15 months when I stiooed breast-feeding.  Taking them before bed helped any nauseous feelings they may have caused once I was pregnant.  I have not been able to find them and REALLY don't want to change my brand now that I am pregnant with my second child.  Also, as silly as it may sound, the pink color was much more soothing to look at rather than the typical 'vitamin-brown' of the new brand I am using!