Other Multivitamins:
Men's Vitamins
One A Day
One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin

One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin

A great Multivitamin for Men!

I personally have high cholesterol, and was taking statins. Since taking both One A Day for Mens, and a krill oil supplement, I have reduced my total cholesterol to the point where my dosage has decreased for my statins, and I am on the road to not having to take them anymore. I am not saying there is a one-to-one relationship, but I do feel much better and have more energy, thinking clearer everyday.

I see that some were complaining that this supplement had no iron.
In general, experts recommend that men avoid multivitamins with iron, not only because they require less, but also because consuming too much can be risky and cause damage to tissue and organs. Fortunately, women's multis are commonly tailored to meet the iron needs of women of childbearing age, and men's multi formulas typically exclude iron.

Misleading ads: Prostate support, heart support, blood pressure.

Most people don't need vitamins, if they eat half-way correctly. The statements that these products "support" heart, blood pressure, and prostate---with no documentation on what or how that is done----is sleazy advertising. Does anyone think you can negate troublesome genetics to bypass these problems by taking an over-the-counter pill? And again, how does a vitamin provide this "support"? They may as well be selling snake oil.

The staple of my Vitamins

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

The One a day men's healthy formula is not perfect but is a decent low cost all around multivitamin specifically geared towards men's daily needs.

Because a mans needs are different than that of a woman's the multivitamin is engineered with those requirements in mind.

Although most daily vitamin requirements can be accomplished with the proper diet. Two conditions can often limit the plausibility of meeting those requirements. First is the cost associated with always eating properly. The second is simply time is today's busy fast paced lifestyles most of us lead. A multivitamin accomplishes or solves this dilemma for me.

The ingredients of what is included in the vitamin promote things like a healthy heart, healthy blood pressure, stronger immune system, and greater overall physical energy.

I've never had a problem swallowing the one-a-day men's health formula vitamin even though it is not heavily coated. There have never seemingly any felt adverse aside effects from taking the vitamin and generally speaking I feel great.

One a day

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

Very good vitamin. I always feel a lot better on mornings I take one a day vitamin pill. I also feel a lot more alert and I seem to have more energy as well.
The price of the vitamins is very reasonable and it's definitely worth it.
I've tried a few different multivitamins but one a day vitamins are the best value.

One a Day Keeps the Doctor Away!

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin truly works wonders! I had not taken a multivitamin for quite some time before trying this product. This was recommended to me by one of my friends. As I age, I am starting to notice a drop in my energy levels, which dampens my mood and overall attitude on some days. Once I tried this product, I noticed a difference that same day! Not only were my energy levels boosted, but my overall mood was uplifted! This is not just another cheap or expensive rip-off item being sold to just make money. This product truly works; I have not experienced any negative side effects at all. I would recommend this product for men of all ages, young or old. This multivitamin also makes me just feel healthier and ensures me that I am going to get all my daily vitamins. It will help any deficiency and is specifically designed towards men. I could not ask for anything more!

Good multivitamin

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

I've been taking this multivitamin for almost a year now and have found it to be good overall. Personally, it suits my need of wanting extra supplementation, along with my diet. I've found it easy to take with water or some other liquid and I really like the fact that I only need to take it once a day vs. some other vitamins where you need to take multiple. Because of this, one of these bottles can last a really long time. It is also very cost effective.

One thing though is, after taking it for this period of time, I don't really seem to feel the effects of the vitamins anymore. In the beginning, I did feel a bit more energetic and less sluggish but now, I don't seem to get that extra boost that I used to feel.

Still, this is a great multivitamin and I will continue to take them for my health. Until I find a "better" one, I plan on continuing to take this and hopefully benefit from the effects.

A great Multivitamin for Men!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

I see that some were complaining that this supplement had no iron.

The daily ritual

from Livermore, CA

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

I've been taking these vitamins for probably the last 5 years or so. I originally started taking vitamins since I was big into working out and sometimes I would not always eat the most complete meals. For guys you need to reall take a "Mens" vitamin and not a generic multi-vitatmin since they do not include iron. As with most vitamins the first time I took them I did not have anything in my stomach and felt a little sick. After that I made sure I would take them with food and have had no ill effects since. Something a doctor told me to do was to test how well the vitamins dissolve. If you stick them in a water down vinegar solution, they should dissolve in about 30 minutes to mimmick what happens when they are in your stomach. These dissolved in less than 30 minutes which supposedly means you will get the nutrients from them.

1 a day is a good multi mineral supplement

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

I have been taking the One A Day Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Mens Health Formula for a while now and I can rest assured that when I can not get all the vitamins and minerals I need from my food every day that this supplement is taking care of my needs. I eat relatively healthy as it is and keep an active lifestyle but I dont always eat a nutritionally balanced meal every time I need to eat. The multivitamin/multimineral supplement contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, Vitmain B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium and Lycopene which is a good balance. Not all are at the required daily value so you will need to eat healthily as well as taking the multivitamin/multimineral. It is a supplement, not a substitute. I would recommend the One A Day Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Mens Health Formula to any health conscious man.

One a day makes a difference

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

Having moved to new york city as a youngster on my first job, i was really in a rush all the time. It was either running to work or running to a bar or running after the train. The city can mercilessly beat you down without you even knowing it. On top of that my eating habits totally sucked, i would eat junk off the streets, or off the cafes. My energy would seem to dwindle because of the total assault on my system, and ofcourse it didn't hepl that i had to climb up four flights of stairs to get to my apartment. So my the end of my first few months i would feel very tired, and would hate getting up and getting ready. I would also skip my breakfast. My aunt who is in medicine met me and one seeing my distraught state of health forced me to buy an one a day. I really didn't believe in these tablets or any other, but since she was the one who bought be a box i decided to give it a try. So i had it one a day just like it says for about a month without missing any doses just to see if it worked, and it actually did. I felt a surge on my energy levels and didn't feel like i was fatigued. It also made me improve my diet, as i wanted to keep my new found health steady.

It's hard to say...

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

It's hard to say if a particular brand of vitamins are "good", or if they offer any benefits, or more benefits than other brands of vitamins. So really I can only review a few aspects, including taste, ingredients, and price. Price-wise, the One A Day vitamins are about average, especially if you look at the hefty price tags of those brands in the natural food stores. So I think that these fall in the middle, between horrifyingly cheap and outrageously expensive. As for taste, these vitamins fall average range, as well. They aren't as tasty as the gummy vitamins, but they don't taste like a mouthful of dried spinach, either. To me, they just taste like regular vitamins, which doesn't matter all that much, considering I am just swallowing them, as opposed to chewing them. Ingredients-wise this vitamin falls short. It doesn't pack in as much punch as those vitamins found in the health food stores. Don't get me wrong, the One A Day's have what's considered to be the basic core vitamins, but they don't stand out as vitamins, and the price tag may be a little much for the short list of vitamins it contains.

yay prostate health!

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about One A Day Men's Health Formula Multivitamin:

These are some high quality vitamins. i have been using them only for a few months but i can tell a difference in my over all energy, healthy feeling, and i am more able to tackle my everyday challenges. These vitamins are reasonably priced and they go down easy with water. however the taste is not so good. it is slightly grainy. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to any one who needed a regular supplement.  the content of such an array of vitamins and minerals astounded me. The womens vitamins are equally nutritious. my girlfriend takes them daily and she really likes them as well. I would also recommend an Iron supplement and a vitamin C supplement on the side for those of us who are experiencing some cold symptoms. Also, tri salts for any one who has sore muscles after a long day, or for any woman suffering from menstrual cramps.

Before secondary supplement comes a steady source of vitamins which is Mens One A Day!