Other Juicers:
J8005, J8004, J8003, J8003
Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer
Rca_2013_normal

Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer

Pros

• Produces lots of juice (3)

Love this juicer

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Fast
  • Large Feeder Tube
  • Produces Lots of Juice

Cons

• Bulky

• Citrus Fruits
  • Meal Prep
  • Sauces
  • Smoothies
  • Veggies

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

My mother bought this Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer about a year and a half ago. I saw it at her house the next time I visited and I loved it, and by the next month I just could not resist, so I purchased my very own Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer. I most often use it for juicing fruits and for greens. I have experimented a few times trying to make my own salad vinaigrette using this juicer, which turned out decent but I think I just don't have the knack for that type if thing. It works very well, and I am very pleased with the end results that it gives me. Only downside is its large, bulky, and wide size. It takes up a little more space than most other juicers, which is a bummer. I wish it was smaller, but I do love how this one works.

A SUPERNATURAL JUICER

from uae

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• EASY FOR USAGE
  • Easy To Clean
  • Fast
  • Large Feeder Tube
  • Produces Lots of Juice

• Citrus Fruits
    • Sauces

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

When I am using mainly fruit, I like to make smoothies. The fiber slows the absorption of the fructose/sugar in the fruit. When I juice, I like to use mostly greens. For me personally, the main benefit of juicing greens is that I can consume a substantially larger quantity of all the amazing nutrients, much more than I would be capable of if I had to try and digest all of the fiber that goes along with them. I have a bit of trouble with slow digestion and I can't eat very large quantities of food, juicing enables me to receive all the benefits of the greens without all the pain and discomfort.

Get the most from your juicing

from New York, NY

About Me Avid Cook

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Produces Lots of Juice

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I was previously using a centrifugal juicer. I loved by centrifugal juicer since it was so fast, but it left a lot of foam and waste. I started using this as my partner is a chef and they used this in the kitchen with better outcomes than I was getting at home. This juicer does not heat up or create foam, which is important in getting the most nutrients. It also works with more of range of fruits and vegetables. The centrifugal ones do not work as well with the leafy greens in my opinion. I would say the two drawbacks are that its bulky and that it has a lot of parts. Also, unlike my centrifugal juicer, I really do need to make smaller portions of vegetables before feeding them through the tube, but that is not really a draw back.

With, or without pulp?

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I love this juicer. It produces far more juice, with less fruits than other juicers, it also has a pulp extractor and separator, allowing you to either juice with pulp or to completely remove the pulp for certain juices. It has different power settings, allowing you to get through thicker fruits and veggies, as well as those with a skin or rind. There is a pasta and noodle component, where you can make pasta with this machine as well. With various power settings, you can pulverize the thickest ingredients easily and in a matter of seconds. The versatility is wonderful, the ability to place several fruits and veggies in at once is excellent, and the fact that you do not have to add liquids, in order to get the motor running, is a great bonus if you simply want juices which are a bit thicker, or something that is not as sweet when you are using this juicer for different drink recipes.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A masticating juicer is the way to go

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

A masticating juicer is absolutely the way to go if you are looking for a juicer. The Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer is the best one on the market. This machine is an investment, but it is also an investment in your and your families health. This juicer gets everything out of the fruits and vegetables and only leaves a little pile of dry flesh. I have noticed changes in my skin since we have been juicing and my overall energy levels. My kids are also drinking more vegetable than they know what to do with.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
      This juicer gets everything out of the fruits and vegetables- without any added pulp in the juice. All of the flesh gets dried out and ready to compost in the little drawer. I don't mind a little pulp in my citrus- but I don't want pulp in any other juice. This juicer is great for this.

Stability While in Use
      It is perfectly stable when adding about 99% of fruits and vegetables. It does get a little bit shaky when you add certain things like large chunks of ginger.

I can't even believe how easy this is to clean. Super simple, even my husband will clean it out. You just have to ensure you clean this quickly and not let the pulp sit on the parts.

This machine is super durable, I have put pretty much everything in this juicer and it still runs as good as it did on day 1.

Versatility/Number of Features
      There are not a ton of features, but how many features do you need with a juicer. It works perfectly the way it is.

Is is a little bit large and takes up a lot of space on the counter.

My favorite juicer

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I love this juicer! It does a great job juicing leafy greens, herbs, wheat grass as well as other vegetables and fruit (celery, beets, carrots, etc.) The pulp is pretty dry and the clean up is so very easy with the brush that comes with it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a good juicer!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
      You can always run it the second time to make sure you squeeze ALL the goodness out of it, but I don't think it's necessary.

Stability While in Use
      Even with harder vegetables like beets and carrots it does a great job.

It's really super easy... as long as you do it right away.

I've had it for about a year and use it regularly.

Versatility/Number of Features
      I only use it as a juicer, to make nut butters I use my food processor. I'm giving it 10 because I'm still in love with it.

Fits on my counter nicely, not too big.

More Than A Juicer

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I received my Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer as a birthday gift last year. When I first opened the juicer, I thought I would never be able to use it as it looked very complicated. I quickly realized that it was very simple to use. I use this juicer for everything from making simple juices and smoothies to even making homemade pastas. I was very impressed at the many features of this machine. It's like having many different small appliances all in one. It has been such a time saver. This has been a very durable machine. The wider base helps to keep from tipping while in use. With the newer contemporary design, it also looks nice on the counter top so that storage is not an issue. I am more than happy with the Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer and would like to recommend it to everyone. You will be surprised at all the things that this machine can do.

Love this Juicer!

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I love this juicer! My son and I have started juicing together and I purchased this to use. I love a few things about this one that I didn't find in any others. I love how the peels come off into a separate bowl and it keeps the juice separated and allows for an easy clean up. Also, I am able to allow my son to use this machine with little supervision. Everything is enclosed and there he is able to put the fruit in the top and push it down. Overall, it is one of the best juicers on the market and worth the investment.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
      We choose to do many different types of fruits and vegetables and every time they turn out great.

Stability While in Use
      This is one of the best machines I saw for my six year old to use. It doesn't waiver back and forth and is heavy and very stable.

This is very easy for cleanup and does not take a long time at all.

This gets hours of use of time at a time and we have never had any issues.

Versatility/Number of Features
      Love how we can use it for many different types of fruits/vegetables and get the consistency that we are looking for with each different type.

Very well thought out and executed.

5-Star Juicer!

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

Another one of my favorite appliances that I use daily! This is by far the best juicer! I have owned others, and have always hated the mess, and the cleanup! The Omega 8004 is super easy to use, and super easy to clean-up (less than 5 minutes to clean). I like to juice 2.5 pounds of spinach, and 2 pounds of carrots along with 1 apple everyday. It tastes amazing, and is so nutritious! Wash your fruit & veggies, and stick them right in the top. There is a little plunger type tool that comes with the juicer to help push the produce down. The juice separates from the pulp by going into one container while the pulp goes into the 2nd container. This juicer literally pushes all the moisture out of the the veggies and fruit. It is a great machine, because it doesn't heat up when used, therefore the enzymes and nutrition stays intact in the juice. The Omega will grind coffee in less than 3 minutes. It will make peanut butter in approximately 4 minutes. The juice is unbelievably fresh and refreshing! I definitely recommend, especially if you are trying to find healthy foods and recipes!

Very Stable!

Clean-up takes less than 5 minutes!
      Super, Super Easy!!

In one word "Great"

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Masticating Juicer:

I own an Omega juicer but it doesn't do wheat grass, so when I decided to get a juicer just for wheat grass I ended up with the Omega 8005 Nutrition Center masticating juicer and I am so glad I bought it! The price may seem a little steep but if you order from Bed Bath & Beyond and wait for a 20% off coupon it helps a little. I love the way it looks and there is very little pulp from this, maybe a tablespoon when juicing heavy greens like Kale and Swiss Chard, the juice is smooth (no pulp to speak of) and it goes together easy and it cleans super easy, although I have not put mine in the dishwasher, it is dishwasher safe.

Stability While in Use
      does not bounce around like some juicers, stays put on the counter

cleaning is super easy

Versatility/Number of Features
      does wheat grass and all veggies and fruit, although citrus is a bit hard - the fruit must be peeled and feed in