4.8

Pros

Cons

Best for vegetables

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

The Omega Nutrition Center is the best juicer out there for vegetables. It easily juices celery, green onions, kale, etc. much more effectively than any other juicer and you do not even have to cut off anything. The drawbacks to this machine is that it is more complicated of a design than other machines out there. It has many small pieces that you must install based upon what you want to do with the juice in that instance. There is no case so losing these pieces could become a problem. Also, the input chute is a little on the smaller side in comparison to other models available. This makes prep work more tedious unless you are doing vegetables like celery and kale that are easily bent to fit. Otherwise it is a great machine! It is very easy to clean. It sucks all the available juice out of whatever you put in there.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Strains all the pulp of very effectively.

Stability While in Use
Always very stable and still when in use. It also makes little noise.

Best Juicer Ever!

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

This is the best juicer I've ever used! I juice everyday and this juicer does everything so well. The pulp comes out so dry for maximum juice yield, and it pulverizes greens like a champ. It's super stable and allows for pressure while pushing those tougher vegetables and fruits through. Cleanup is also ultra easy, not too many parts and it even comes with a little brush to assist in getting pulp off. If you're serious about juicing, this is the one for you! You will not be disappointed!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp comes out so dry, which is exactly what you want! I never have to squeeze extra juice out of the pulp like I've had to with other juicers.

Stability While in Use
This machine is rock solid, I put a lot of pressure on it as I juice a ton of carrots everyday and it has never rocked or tipped once.

I love that it comes with a brush to assist in cleaning out the pulp filter! Another great feature is that is comes apart easily and in very few parts.

I've only had this product for six months but I use it everyday and so far I've seen no ware and tare or negative effect on the juicer or the quality of the juice.

Versatility/Number of Features
I personally only use this for making juice, however I do plan on making sorbet by removing the pulp filter and forcing frozen fruit through it.

The only thing I would change about the design is the height, I do wish it were higher off the ground to allow a larger juice collecting container, as I make my juice in high volume.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

the best juicer out there

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

before purchasing this juicer, i did a lot of research to make sure that what i will be getting is worth it and will give me the best bang for my buck. from a nutritional standpoint, this slow masticating juicer is way better than others that use blades to juice fruits and veggies. I first got interested in a juicer after watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. The Breville is what I wanted at first since it was what is featured in the show but while reading reviews about it, a lot of people have mentioned that Omega is better. I like that it can also make baby foods, nut butters, pasta, and many more. It is built very nicely and I know that purchasing this is a good investment and will last me many many years

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
the pulp that comes out is very very dry

Stability While in Use
the body is heavy and feels very stable

takes less than 5 minutes to clean

comes with a 10 year warranty and parts are heavy duty

Versatility/Number of Features
I like that aside from juicing veggies and fruits you can also make nut butters, smashed food, pasta, noodles, frozen treats just by changing the accessories

The one-stop Juicer

from Lavon, TX

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

At the recommendation of friends, I bought this juicer over the more traditional centrifugal juicers and I am so glad I did. First, this bad boy has a 15 year warranty, and I would highly suggest buying it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond because of their wonderful returns program. It's nice to have the assurance, but trust me you will not need it. This juicer works wonderfully on fruits, veggies, and greens. I juice wheat grass regularly and it yields a lot! I have had the ability to compare a Jack Lelanne centrifugal and the Omega and I was quite surprised with the results. an 8 oz bag of spinach in each yielded three times as much juice in the Omega. If you compare the pulp, it is dry with the Omega and still quite moist with the Jack Lelanne. Although the cost up front is a little higher, you'll earn the difference back in no time with buying less produce.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp comes out dry. It really gets every last bit of juice out of greens, fruit, and veggies.

Stability While in Use
The whole unit is solid.

There are a total of four removable pieces- no screws, no special tools, no blades. It is beyond easy to clean. Any centrifugal unit you buy is going to have much more clean-up.

Besides peach pits and other hard seeds, this masticating juicer will chew its way through anything. You don't need to core the apples, peel the lemons or anything. Just throw them in there and it will juice it.

Versatility/Number of Features
I juice daily so that is the main reason I bought the Omega, but it has the ability to make nut butters, fresh fruit sorbets, pastas, and more. It truly is a full kitchen system.

The appealing black and chrome design of the unit, along with its small size, makes it a great addition to any countertop. There is no need to store it away.

love this!

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

I love this juicer! i seriously use this every single day. it juices very very well. the pulp is completely dried up after being ran through. the omega 8006 is very simple to clean which is very important to juicing because leaving it after you are finished can eat away at the parts. juicing greens such as wheatgrass, or kale, or broccoli, or lettuce, or dandelion greens are a piece of cake with this machine. some fruits and veggies can take a while to strain such as blueberries or tomatos. things such as apples do need to be cut down into slices because the opening isnt very large, but i dont mind.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
does a wonderful job separating the juice from the pulp

simple. comes with a handy little brush

Versatility/Number of Features
love that it can make other things such as nut butters. although i have never tested this out yet.

very pretty. i love the black and stainless steel. they look very nice and i just leave mine out on the counter for everyone to see.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A well-built, yet complicated piece of equipment

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

On first glance, this juicer looks fantastic. It's solid, well-built, and appears high end. It has many functions, and is really more than a juicer. However, there are some design drawbacks that make it not the right appliance for me.

Stability While in Use
There is not shaking or movement when the machine is going. It isn't very loud either.

Once dismantled, the unit is very easy to clean.

The Omega juicer is very well built out of solid materials.

Versatility/Number of Features
I rate this machine poor for versatility because I feel like it does too much. There are a lot of small pieces to exchange and they don't come in a storage case so easily could get lost. As well, use could be daunting.

In my opinion the main drawback on this juicer is that the feed tube is way too small. There is a lot of prep involved in cutting the items for juicing, which makes it time consuming.

Love this juicer

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

Easy to clean and I've used it every day for 2 weeks since my purchase. Good for greens and can do soft fruits when mixed with greens or more solid vegetables like carrot or beet. I had a centrifuge juicer but it was so hard to clean and I ended up not using it very often. This juicer snaps together in in about 15 seconds. The small filter makes for cleaning a breeze.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There's not setting for pulp.

Versatility/Number of Features
Can make pasta as well but I haven't used that function

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A juicer's dream come true!!!

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

There is an apparent dilemma about juicers: buy an inexpensive juicer that produces average results but must be replaced often, or invest in a quality machine that does a great job and lasts. I spent some time in the first category, before finally biting the bullet and purchasing this juicer. I cannot do justice in words to my delight in this machine! It extracts the maximum amount of juice with quiet consistency, while effectively separating the pulp. Perhaps most importantly, thought, is how easy this is to clean! Anyone who has spent time using a cheap juicer knows that you eventually give up because of the cleaning issue. This juicer, though, performs well and cleans up easy! This isn't an inexpensive machine, but you get what you pay for, and this was worth every penny!

Best Juicer I've ever owned

from Upland, CA

Comments about Omega Nutrition Center Juicer:

I juice every day and I recently added daily shots of wheat grass, so I started shopping for a juicer just to do wheat grass, I owned another Omega juicer (that is 12 years old and still perfect) but when I came across this baby - well it was a dream come true, the design is truly stunning & it does wheat grass plus everything else you can possibly juice, including citrus. I am a heavy juicer and this one takes on Kale, Collard greens even pineapple with ease.

Stability While in Use
What I love about this juicer is when you are juicing a lot of heavy greens it does not vibrate at all, stays secure on your counter.

One of the best features of this juicer, is the cleaning. It takes maybe 3 minutes to take apart and clean after you've juiced. The pulp basket is not attached, so just dump it in your compost bin and rinse it out.

This one is built to last, I owned my last Omega 12 years and it is still going strong, I passed it on to a friend just started to juice - I would still be using it but it didn't do wheat grass.

Versatility/Number of Features
This does all vegetables, citrus (although it has to be peeled) and what is great is the heavy veggies that most juicers struggle with such as beets, kale, ginger, pineapple (unpeeled) etc. this one just juices with ease. It also does wheat grass and has a pasta attachment, although I have not used that.