Other Juicers:

Omega Juicer 1000

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

The Omega 1000 Juicer is a workhorse for making juices.

We recently received the Omega 1000 Juicer as a gift and have been very pleased with it. We use it on average every other day and it has proven to be a workhorse for...Read complete review

We recently received the Omega 1000 Juicer as a gift and have been very pleased with it. We use it on average every other day and it has proven to be a workhorse for us.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The Omega 1000 does not have a pulp extractor. The pulp builds up internally and it needs to be removed after making about 32 ounces of juice. Before drinking the juice, I also drain it through a drainer.

Stability While in Use
The Omega is generally pretty stable. It does start to shake a lot when you put produce in that have a lot of seeds or skin. It actually requires my full force to hold it in place.

I have used several juicers in the past, and I think the cleaning of the Omega 1000 is very easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to take it apart and clean it.

I have used the juicer every few days for the last 3 months and it is holding up very well.

Versatility/Number of Features
I like that I can make vegetable and fruit juices in the juicer. The opening is kind of small, so you can not put large pieces of produce in. If you are juicing an orange or lemonade (I have made a lot of lemonade), I simply skin the lemon, lime or orange. I know other companies make separate juicing parts for citrus, but we have managed to do it all in our juicer.

The design is simple, easy to take apart and easy to clean. I appreciate that it isnt unnecessarily complicated.

Great Juicer!

My mom bought the Omega Juicer 1000 because of it's name, and I can honestly say it's been well worth it for the family. She's gone ahead and juiced everything from carrots to pomegranite (after they've been peeled) and it's a fantastic machine that has been very easy to clean. I haven't had to worry about it breaking and it has not jammed once. It's a durable machine that I imagine will last a long time, and it's a great gift for anyone who is trying to get into a healthier diet.

Also, the juicer is a lot more stable than the one we used to have, what it lacks in beauty it makes up for with stable and ergonomic design.

However, as I am a student and a fan of do-it-yourself, I'm much more inclined to search for a product that isn't as costly as this one. Let me be clear, this is a fantastic product, I'm just not so sure that it's the only one that can do it this well.

All around pretty good

Profile Image

from Troy NY

About Me Casual Cook

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Loud

• Veggies

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

I recently received the Omega Juicer 1000 as a birthday gift … I had been talking a lot about trying out a juicer instead of using a blender to make my breakfast, and I guess my husband was listening.

Overall the Omega Juicer 1000 is a good device, it will a variety of both fruits and vegetables, including citrus fruits, without having to add on cumbersome additional attachments. However, a downside is that the opening is not very large – so you can't go cramming large fruits or vegetable in. The other downside is that there is no pulp extractor... so you will have to remove internal pulp build up after every four or five uses.

The design of the Omega Juicer 1000 is great, it's very easy to disassemble and clean, total cleaning times usually takes 5-10 minutes tops, depending on whether or no you are removing internal pulp as well. My only design complaint is that this juicer becomes very loud and shaky if you put in items which have a lot of seeds (e.g. raspberries) or skin (e.g. mangosteens) it will start bouncing all around the counter and making a ton of noise.

However, since getting the Omega Juicer, we have been drinking a lot more juice, and eating healthier options, so I would definitely recommend it on the whole.

Recommend

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

I saw this juicer in action and decided I needed one. It has been great at juicing all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and my favorite: greens. The part I do not like about it is that unlike other juicers, the pulp is not dispensed it just builds up inside the machine. It is pretty good about holding a supply, but after a certain time it will stop if there is either a large chunk or too muchj pulp backing up. It is fairly easy to scoop out from the inside. It is very simple to assemble and take apart. This makes cleaning more enjoyable because you know there is not a whole puzzle to complete after you are done washing all the pieces. It is very stable when left alone as it does not "walk" across the countertop as it is juicing. This is a great juicer and I recommend!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Only rated nine since there is no strainer to pull out and easily dump.

Very durable and has lasted for over two years of constant use.

Omega Juicer

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

The Omega Juicer 1000 is the first brand of juicer that I ever purchased. In comparison to other juicers whose prices can get quite astronomical, I found that the Omega 1000 was quite reasonably priced. Especially for the quality of the product.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It basically only has one setting when it comes to the consistency of the pulp but fortunately I really enjoy the consistency that it produces.

Stability While in Use
It works quite flawlessly in my opinion. I haven't experienced any short outs or glitches while using the Omega Juicer.

The reason I am giving this product review an eight is because of the issues I have had cleaning out the Omega after juicing. Certain fruits and vegetables can be cleaned out rather easily. As for juicing foods such as carrots or apples the pulp tends to get into absolutely every crevice of the machine and it can become quite time consuming to fully extract all the leftover skins.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Great addition to any kitchen

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

This juicer is my new favorite toy and I don't know why I hadn't discovered it sooner. Instead of spending money buying processed juices at supermarkets or visiting trendy juice bars, I can now make my own juices at home. This juicer literally juices everything. I thrown in everything under the rainbow, from carrots to celery to pineapple. Every item you throw into the Omega 1000 juicer comes out in a colorful juice form, and you can try different fruit/veggie combinations and all the juices taste great! This product is great for those looking to transition to a healthier lifestyle, since juicing provides you with vitamins and nutrients of fruits and veggies in its purest, most natural form. My nephew absolutely hates vegetables, but he loves fruity juices, and sometimes I can throw in some kale or celery when he's not looking. He drinks the juice and thinks he's delicious, and I have the satisfaction of knowing that he's getting his nutrients. This juicer also comes with an attachment that makes it easy to juice citrus fruits like lemons. It's a great feature to have for those days you wake up and want to have a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice! Overall, it's easy to use and easy to clean, and it's changed me life tremendously.

Wonderful

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

I have been very pleased with this juicer. It has enabled my family to be healthier. I love how easy it is to use and clean up. My grandson who is 2 gets excited to help me juice and he always drinks all the carrot juice, no one else gets any. This juicer gets all the juice out of the item being juiced.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This juicer doesn't have a pulp setting but I am very pleased with the way the juice comes out. I have no pulp. I like that. My family likes that too.

Stability While in Use
No matter what I juice my machine stays steady and doesn't move around. If something is vibrating a lot, then I know I have something put together wrong and once I fix it, then it is back to its steady point. I like that as I know right away if something is wrong. I love the sturdiness of this machine.

This machine is very easy to clean. I mostly hand wash all the items. I like how I can put the parts into the dishwasher when I want to. I also have been pleased with the way to deep clean the metal parts, as suggested in the owners manual.

I have had my juicer for 14 years and I have only had to order a part 2 times. I would definitely buy another Omega juicer. I use it some times every day and some weeks 2-3 times a week. This is a Very Durable machine which is important to me. I have used friends juicers and can tell immediately that they aren't near as sturdy and efficient as my Omega Juicer.

Versatility/Number of Features
This juicer is fairly basic, but I like it just the way it is.

I am very pleased with my juicer in every way.

Wonderful

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

I love the Omega 1000 Juicer--the centrifuge, which contains a steel blades and a drum that helps spin the juice from the pulp, much like a washing machine, is great at getting a ton of juice out of the fruits and vegetables I put in. There is very little waste left at the end of the cycle. What pulp is left is very dry and feels paper-like. This appliance is also very easy to disassemble and clean. All that is needed is to unscrew the wheel with blades and the bowl and lift this unit off of the base and sponge-clean or put it in the dishwasher. This machine is very durable and made out of stainless steel. There are paper filters sold, which virtually eliminate any signs of pulp, but you don't need to buy them. I also like the citrus juicer attachment, which is very convenient. Personally, I would recommend this juicer to beginners and pros alike for the versatility and power.

Gets the juice out!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

This juicer is worth the investment if you do a lot of juicing and really want to get the last drop of juice out of your fruit. The pulp this juicer leaves behind is dry as a bone whereas in cheaper models the pulp is wet enough to re-juice or use in other recipes since it still has so much moisture in it.

Stability While in Use
Sometimes it vibrates or tries to move on the counter, but I've found that it usually does that only when it's starting to get over-flowed inside with pulp. It sometimes gets unbalances, but its easily controllable. And it doesn't really try to walk far across the counter. It just kind of vibrates some movement.

IF you use the paper filters so the pulp doesn't get into the teeny, tiny holes in the grating mechanism, then you're good. But if you use the juicer without the filter papers, then you're into a long night of cleaning because it's next to impossible to get all the tiny holes cleaned out.

A work horse in the kitchen; I expect it to last for many more years.

The round design is what you need for centrifugal force to help with the juicing process.

Juicing it!

from Menasha, WI

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

This is a very good product - easy to use, durable and fun! Growing up, about the only juice we ever had was orange juice. Now, I do like orange juice, but I now understand hoe juice can be made and enjoyed from a number of different items - even vegetables. I have truly enjoyed learning and experimenting with this juicer!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Allows one to have lots of pulp, which I like, or little pulp, which my grandkids like.

Stability While in Use
Quite stable when it is on.Doesn't shake or move around.

Very easy to take apart, clean, and reassemble.

It's a well made durable unit.

Versatility/Number of Features
Comes with info that tells you how to use the features and how to try a number of different things with the juicer.

I feel it is very well designed.

Juice whenever you like

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

Used it to make all types of juice. came out great. It did not filter out as much pulp as i would have liked, but then again, I have yet to find a juicer that does that. Just use a cheese cloth or a fine strainer to further extract any of the pulp. Otherwise, drink up and enjoy

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Tasty juice with the touch of a button!

from East Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Omega Juicer 1000:

I love convenience and would rather buy store juices like most people, but after testing the Omega 1000 Juicer I just had to get one as there is just no comparison to store juice.

The Omega 1000 Juicer is very easy to use. You just put the fruit piece in it and out it comes! It is very easy to clean too. The only negative thing I can add is that it makes a small portion at a time so you have to work on it for a while to get a jugfull.

The taste of the juice from the Omega 1000 Juicer is so addictive that you too will never feel like going back to store juice again. I was soon hooked, and recommend it to everyone.

It's a bit of an investment but it is definitely a quality product that will last you a while and will provide years of tasty juices.