Other Digital Cameras:

from Vandalia, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Olympus - E-330:

I Love it! It's easy to point and shoot and get quality pics. I believe if I learn all the functions I could take some really great pictures! I think it takes a different size memory card than most cameras and I'll probably go through a lot of batteries or have to buy rechargeable batteries eventually. It takes great pictures of fireworks and at night in general. All in all I think it's great, and will probably enjoy it even more after I read the manual and get all the correct settings down.

You would love this camera

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Olympus - E-330:

This digital camera is really cool. You should try it. I take pictures on it all the time and people always say that they want to use it and that they want to have it. I have had it for about 2 years and if it breaks I will get one just like it.

Excellent Entry level DSLR

from Elmo, MO

Comments about Olympus - E-330:

My Husband bought me The Olympus E- 330. It is a great Camera. Excellent for a beginner, wanting to break away from the smaller cameras that cannot do as much as a d-slr.

It is easy to handle. Has the same shape as a regular SLR. so if you are used to one, this one wont be very hard to get used to.

It is swift. Can take pretty good pictures of the kids running around in the yard with no blur. I am pretty amature... but I love the fact that with this camera I look like a pro... and my pictures are beginning to as well.