Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

for me its a very good product

from ny

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Improves Skin Texture
  • It Is Very I Have Try It

Cons

• Difficult To Use

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

it is very good product in have use it my self and less than a week i have saw a big iprovement

A highly effective serum

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I absolutely adore using ole henrickson truth serum collagen booster. I do feel that this product was highly effective for me. I do love trying new serums and face products and I have to say this is one of my new favorites! I could really tell a difference after about two weeks. I have fine lines on my forehead like many women do and I could drastically tell a difference after using this serum. My fine lines were fading rapidly and I could not be happier with the effectiveness of this product. This product does not have a scent which is nice. It keeps the serum simple and not took strong. One problem I had with this product was the price. I'm not sure I would spend so much money for a face serum normally but because the reviews and results are so wonderful I would say it is well worth the high price tag that goes with this face serum.

Absorption
Great absorption.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This serum never clogged my pores.

A highly effective product that I would recommend.

Worth the price

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

The Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (from Sephora) is expensive, but it's worth it. The serum hydrated my skin without being oily or too creamy. After I used this product, I felt like my skin was more firm on my face and also my face looked glowing!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Has a pretty hefty price tag but worth it.

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I was initially shocked at the price of this Ole Henricksen Collagen Booster, but knew that it was worth the money. I have loved everything that I have tried thus far from the line, and I was very excited to try this stuff out. I had been looking for a little stronger serum treatment to help with wrinkle and fine line prevention. I was really curious about this stuff after seeing an ad in a magazine and started out by ordering a smaller sample size of it online first. After applying it I was very pleased with the consistency and how it made my skin feel. Nice, plump and refreshed feeling is how I would describe it. After my small sample size bottle ran out I definitely knew that I was ready to take the plunge and purchase the full size product because of the wonderful results that is got in such a short amount of time. I had way fewer fine lines around my eyes and mouth, and my skin just glowed a beautiful, youthful glow that makeup could never give it. I highly recommend this serum.

Collagen Booster

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

Finally an oil free serum that I like. This is probably one of the most expensive products I have ever used. But honestly it is so amazing that the price is probably the only negative thing I can stand to say about it. I got it originally as a gift from a coworker who said she absolutely swore by the stuff. She's fifty five and could easily pass as forty something with a constantly fresh glow about her that is pretty rare to see in women her age. I was ecstatic to be able to finally try the stuff she had been raving over. I was not let down let me tell you. Not only is it full of vitamins and antioxidants but once I started using it I could literally feel the difference in one day. This serum protects me from my daily environmental hazards and restores the balance to my skin. I am in love with this product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No oil meaning no clog.

You might as well call it magic in a bottle, this stuff is great.

Nice Looking Skin Starts Here

from Potomac, MD

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I have an arsenal of creams, lotions, serums, gels and potions. I have done botox and juvaderm - the latter I really like. But with college tuitions and other assorted life expenses, I have to look for effective and somewhat less costly skin regimens. I found Ole Henriksen at a popular high end beauty store when I purchased the Red African Foaming Face wash which I have reviewed on this site. It cleanses without drying, rinses easily and lasts forever. The Truth Serum Collagen Serum feels great on my skin. A little goes a long way. I use it on my face and neck and do see and feel a difference. My skin is softer and the lines seem a little less pronounced. It has not clogged my pores nor caused break outs as did another product from another high end line that I tried recently. Many serums feel tacky on the skin and some just seem to peel off. I wash my face, put on the serum and my eye cream and then brush my teeth. This gives the serum time to absorb. I am using the serum in the AM and PM. In the morning I follow with a moisturizer with SPF and in the evening I am using an Ole Henriksen night gel, but that can vary. I use the truth serum summer and winter. The product is not cheap, but it certainly isn't out of line with what an effective product could cost. I have used more expensive and less expensive products and for right now, this fits my needs.

Magic in a bottle!!

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

My skin was starting to look a little dull and i was starting to loose my even skin tone. I purchased this at a sephora store and It made a miracle on my skin. My skin now is glowy and has restored the even color on my skin. It took a day to notice the difference and about a week to notice the change.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Truth Serum Collagen Booster smells great & smoothes skin.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I like to use new products on only one side of my face so I can tell if they actually do anything or not. This is my first serum that I've ever used, so I was eager to see the results. Well, I've been using **Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster** for a couple weeks now and I can say that I love it. I do have to say that I am using it in conjunction with my other Ole Henriksen products, so there might also be a combined effect.

Absorption
Absorbs great. It's a thin, gel-like liquid that rubs right in. It doesn't feel oily or sticky.

I have tiny little lines around the corners of my eyes and I have noticed a difference on the side of my face that I've been using this serum on - the lines are softer and less noticeable. Also, my skin has a nice radiance to it that not only looks, but feels healthy too. I'm sure a part of it can be attributed to the whole Ole Henriksen line of products that I'm using, but I know that the Truth Serum Collagen Booster is responsible for the diminishing of my fine lines .

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Truth serum keeps my skin glowing!

from Woodland Hills, CA

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I first tried ole henriksen's truth serum collagen booster in the mini three little wonders set. The smell is lovely! And the product itself goes on so smoothly and is absorbed very fast, leaving no stickiness or residue. My skin feels soft and clean, and I can apply make up immediately after. I have found that the product is also useful for exfoliating my skin if I rub it in using a circular motion around flaky areas. Not exactly cheap, but definitely worth the cost!

High-end results you expect!

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster:

I recieved this Ole Henriksen truthserum/collagen booster sample from Sephora. I just sensed this would be a high quality product by the intersting name and modern packaging, believe it or not! And I was correct. You just know when you put something on your face that's special and works. Right after I uesd the small sample packet I made sure to save it so I wouldn't forget it-since I try so many anti-aging products to purchase for later. The collagen booster gave me such an even glowing tone. It also left my face very soft and smooth, glowing. The serum contains vitamin C which is something I like to treat my skin with between using day and night creams at least once a week. Ole Henriksen is from Denmark and I'm really looking forward to trying out other products in their anti-aging line. The scent is citrisy-if that's a word. Light and natural. Definately beneficial for the neck also. Recommended daily.