Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Ole Henriksen
Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser

The best cleanser I have ever used, hands down.

Comments about Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser:

I love this cleanser. Ole is one of the most underrated skincare experts out there, in my opinion. I love that this product removes my make up completely AND tones my skin- all while cleansing! It smells wonderful and never once has it irritated my super-sensitive skin. My skin is clear and soft and I am beyond thrilled.

I only use this product once a day (it recommends using it morning and night), but my skin has cleared up substantially, is baby-soft, and looks great.

Ease of Application
It foams! So easy! It doesn't burn my eyes and washes off easily.

Smells fresh and heavenly!

• Ease of Application:

African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser smells & works great!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser:

I recently bought myself a 7-piece Ole Henriksen skin care system. I want to be pro-active with aging skin, so I treated myself to these products because they are designed to prevent and treat wrinkles, in addition to giving your skin a healthy look, texture and radiance.

**Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser** is made with natural ingredients, is paraben-free and is designed for all skin types. It is filled with antioxidants to help keep your skin healthy and fight the signs of aging.

This foaming cleanser comes in a pump-style bottle, so simply press down on the pump and the liquid cleanser will turn into foam. I can get away with using one pump, so it should last quite awhile, although not a long as cleansers that don't turn liquid into foam.

The smell of this cleanser is divine. It smells like juicy oranges. I was quite surprised when I smelled it because I was expecting it to smell like African red tea, whatever that smells like, but it didn't. Citrus is my favorite scent, so I was really happy about this. The cleanser itself works great. The foam easily washes off and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean, but not tight or dried out.

I really like everything about **Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser**. I don't have one negative thing to say about it, so I would definitely recommend it. I would also recommend the 7-piece kit I bought because I love everything else in there too!

Smells like oranges, not red tea, so if you like citrus, you'll love this!

• Ease of Application:

Great smell & lift!

from Cumming, GA

Comments about Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser:

This foaming face soap smells wonderful and cleans my face wonderfully!  I chose to purchase the entire line of products, and I have enjoyed them all.  so far, after a week of use, my face is not dry and flaky and I have not had any breakouts.  Normally, when fall comes around, my nose will be flaky and itchy, but so far so good!

I am a (was a) loyal user of Mary Kay facial bar, but I think I have found its replacement!  A little pricier than I would like, but a worth while investment in my opinion!

I purchased this on amazon.com, but it is available at Sephora.