Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Old Spice
Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh

Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh

Old Spice Odor Blocker works everytime!

from Van Horne, IA

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh:

I am a contractor that goes into some pretty bad houses that have a horrible smell in the air that just sticks you and a lot of them smoke. Add that to my own brand of wicked sweaty funk and you have a pretty nastey smell by the end of the work day. Old Spice Odor Blocker has become a staple in my shower; for it not only just covers up the funk like a lot of bodywashes do. This bad boy eliminates it all togher and leaves me feeling clean from head to toe. It has a pleasing smell that my girlfriend enjoys too. And who doesn't want to smell good for their woman. It also does a great job on getting all that dirt and grime off without killing my skin. With being a procter and gamble product, coupons and other discounts are extrememly easy to find in the sunday paper or online making it one of the cheaper washes to buy Which my wallet enjoys. So in closing it knocks out the smell, leaves you squeaky clean, has a nice smell, and is great if you are on a stricted budget or are a coupon clipper. 5 stars all the way

16 hours is unrealistic

from Kansas City, KS

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh:

My wife bought this body wash on sale with a coupon, otherwise we likely wouldn't have tried it.  She's really glad she did.  I think that she may actually be willing to buy it without the benefit of low prices.  She enjoys the scent and has frequently commented on my smell after showering.  It is mostly just shortly after showering, it's never hours later.

I tend to sweat a lot with my activity and this body wash maybe holds up for about 15 minutes and then I start getting stinky again.  So maybe if the claim was 16 minute odor blocking, I could believe it.  However, if you're not sweating at all, the smell is really good, at least according to my wife.  I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, perhaps because it smells a lot stronger when I'm using it in the shower than post shower.

Other than the smell, there are two things I wasn't the biggest fan of with this body wash.  First of all, the container size is kinda small, I don't know if they sell it in larger sizes, but I went through this pretty quick.  Secondly, the lid was hard to close completely and this meant that I frequently had to try two or three times in order to completely close it so I could rest it on the lid.

Refreshing

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh:

**Procter & Gamble Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh 10 oz, **was refreshing however the scent did not last long, in fact it would disappear half way through the day, unlike other body washes. It had the odor blocker, but after a long day at work, and driving back home in the hot weather, I would still smell like sweat and streets, and so it didn't really work for the 24 hours after I used it. As far as scent, the scent was just like the old spice scent, its the traditional scent. If that is what you are looking for the traditional 'old spice' scent than go for this product, but if your looking for something that has moisturizer and body exfoliates in the product this is not the product for you. Today a good body wash needs to provide the key ingredients to keep your body feeling smooth, and this product just fell below, and left my skin feeling dry. The bottle looks just like it did years ago. ****

Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hour body wash realy works!!!!!!!!!

from Dunnellon, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 Hour Body Wash Deo Fresh:

Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hour body was does everthing it claims.  I sent off for a sample because my husband will only use Old Spice products and Ifigured I could use some free Old Spice.  Now my husband is a real stinker, but he used it and went out to work outside all day.  When he came back in he was sweaty, smelly from oil, but he was not stinky!!!!  I love Old Spice Odor Blocker 16 hour body wash!!!!