Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash

Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash

Great body wash for men

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

I have used this body was for years. This is my go to body wash. It does a great job of getting me clean, and getting all the dirt and grime off. It also works great as an all over wash, I use it on my hair also (short hair). I also has a great scent, that is not at all girlish. I also love having a body wash that my wife doesn't touch, but she says she enjoys the scent as well. The body wash is very refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean with a long lasting great scent. The body wash also does not leave my skin feeling dry at all. The product is very reasonable priced, just a little higher than your run of the mill soap. I will probably always use this soap because other one I have tried are no comparison.

Very good at getting me clean, and I feel refreshed after using.

Scent is very good. It is a strong scent that is not overpowering, but is long lasting. My wife says she loves they way I smell after I shower.

More product for your price

from Denton, TX

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

I may not chop wood or have an animal as the lower half of my body, but I find Old Spice Body Wash to be a delightful product. It has a great smell and foams nicely upon application, and it basically does everything that you'd want a body wash to do.

Compared to the prices of other men's body wash, you tend to get a few more ounces per bottle out of this than other body washes priced at a comparable rate. So in that respect, it's a great product that lasts you longer than its alternatives.

It doesn't exactly leave your sking feeling totally moisturized, but I can't imagine that is as important to most men as it could be for women. It doesn't leave me feeling flaky or anything bad; it just isn't completely perfect. I still think highly enough of it to give it a five-star rating, so don't let that comment dissway you in any way. I'd just like to point out that it's definitely a product for men, and your wife probably won't ever want to borrow it.

Manly soap for your loofah

from Fort Benning, GA

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash is the only body wash I use and have found effective enough to get rid the man smell as my wife calls it. I am in the military and we workout every morning in the humid Georgia heat, I come home pretty stinky. The bottle is a good size for the price, and I have never had a hard time finding it on the shelves at any store. I like the scent, it is manly, clean, and refreshing but not overpowering, I have even caught my wife using it on occassion. It lathers up to a nice creamy foam, and one squeeze from the bottle is enough to wash my entire body. I haven't had any dry skin issues like other reviews, but that might be because of the climate I live in. I am picky about my body wash, and Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash is the only body wash I will use. I can't think of any negatives about this body wash itself, maybe a better bottle design with gripper sides would be nice.

It's Old Spice for My Man

from Jenks, OK

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

I love that bodywash companies have started manufacturing bodywash for men.  I got very tired of the sticky, sloppy bar of soap in the shower.  And my guy is too manly to use my bodywash.  So, when Old Spice began selling its body wash for men, I bought it for my husband in the "Pure Sport" scent.

This is a great replacement for the messy bar of soap and he is willing to use it since it does not smell flowerly and it is actually a manly man's product.  The Pure Sport scent is masculine and fresh.  It also has that somewhat spicy scent that permeates most men's colognes I've smelled.  I love to snuggle into my hubby's chest when he has his arm around me and smell a great cologne.  Since he never remembers to put on cologne, it's nice that he smells great just from his shower.

He reports that the Old Spice Pure Sport bodywash lathers "just fine" and does not dry out his skin.  Bottomline:  great smelling husband, the messy bar is gone.  We're both content.

It smells so great!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

So I will start by saying that I am writing this review but it is a product that my husband uses and has used for years.  He loves old spice because there products work great.  So old spice high endurance body wash pure sport has a really great scent to it, it is a good fresh clean smell.  It also works to a really great lather, you put a little on a loofah and work it around and it makes a really great creamy lather.  I have learned that products that make a great lather do a great job getting all the dirt off and rinsing off clean.  One of the other things that I love about old spice is that they put coupons in the paper all the time, so it is not hard to get a good deal on this stuff.  Most of the time they do buy one get one or buy one and get another product free.  So the fact that you can get a great product that smells great, works great, and is a great price is pretty much all I need.

Good Scent , Decent Lather. Not bad.

from West Columbia, SC

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Pure Sport Body Wash:

After Using This Product, I have found it to be a fair value for the money. The scent is pretty nice, with a bit of punch. The lather building effect is pretty good. I have found that it does tend to dry my skin out a bit though. I have normal skin , and it is still the dryer parts of the year, but all in all I would consider this a fairly decent daily use shower gel.

If you are in need of a moisturizing/skin conditioning gel, I suggest you look elsewhere, but... If you are in search of a fairly decent shower gel, to throw in a gym bag and take with you to the gym, Look no further. and atleast when you unpack it from your gym bag , the folks in the locker room wont look at it and LOL to themselves , as if you were using something from bath and body works.

If I could make a suggestion, It would simply be for old spice to include a quality moisturizer along with this shower gel. then it would most definatley be an A+