Other Men's Deodorants:
Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents

Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents

Pros

Cons

Old Spice is nice but only when on sale.

I think deoderants and anti persperants have got to be the most overpriced stuff you really have to use because even at a desk job sitting on your butt all day people will notice after a while that you are not wearing any because you will stink. So it is a necessary evil and it is just best to find the lowest priced one and use it and go on with your life. Old Spice is good for that most times since it is on sale more often than others and has good sale prices but I would never buy it at full price. My wife does not complain about any smell and I do not see anyone holding their nose at work when I use this stuff so I am guessing it works good enough on order. I can not smell anything so orders are not an issue for at least me but others around me it may be but I only care if my wife thinks I stink her opinion is the only one that truly matters and when I use Old Spice she gives me no complaints. So next sale I will buy me more if not on sale I am just buying whatever is cheapest.

Old Spice High Endurance - Refers to Those Around the User

**Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Long Lasting Stick** is quite the product. For exactly "what,"  I'm not quite sure. My boyfriend and I purchased this in a dual decision: he and I both have a sentimental fondness for the Old Spice cologne, he wanted simple and I wanted inexpensive. This product was on sale and seemed the answer to our problems.  The package even promised "25% higher performing odor protection" although, upon consideration, I'm not sure that makes any sense.

Our first hint that this new deodorant might be a "fail" came that very evening. Boyfriend had showered and was shaving at the bathroom sink.  I was heroically fighting for my share of mirror space when my brain finally recognized that SMELL that diffused the bathroom.  "What did you spray the Raid at?"  I asked, desperately searching for an immobile insect carcass. "Where is it? Where's the damn bug?"

After some confusion, I quit looking for dead bugs and he abandoned the alarmed guilty look, as we identified the pervasive odor as his brand-new Old Spice deodorant.  Thank God that one gradually becomes inured to the odor or perhaps it just kills off available olfactory cells. At any rate, he hasn't reported any insect bites or stings since beginning use of this product and I can always smell from the bedroom when it's time to fight for mirror space. And with the scent that this deodorant whacks you over the head with, who would know if someone had body odor?

My favorite deodorant of all time.

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

I have used this deodorant for most of my adult life; and although I have rotated and tried a few other products, I always come back to my trusty old spice high endurance. Keep in mind, this product is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant, so it has different properties. That is what I like about it though. Many antiperspirants that I have used are powdery and also cake-up in the underarm. They also usually contain aluminum zirconium triclorohydrex or a similar chemical, which I do not like to use as I suspect it may cause skin irritation. On the other hand, I have attempted to use gel antiperspirants that are, of course, not powdery. However, they make my underarm feel wet all day. It is worth mentioning, though, that most deodorants and antiperspirants contain chemicals which may be undesirable. Old spice, though, is a gel stick and combines the clearness and comfort of a gel with the ease of use of a stick. It is fragrant, deodorizes all day, and comes in a variety of scents. Lastly, one drawback may be that it does have a slight tinge of color, so if you over-apply, it may discolor your white t-shirts.

Old Spice is the best men's deodorant

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

I simply love Old Spice Men's deodorant. It lasts all day long, and keeps me smelling clean and also keeps me dry. The scents that are available are really varied and fun, and I like being able to switch things up. The scent is also strong enough that it is noticeable from a small distance, and my wife likes this a lot.

Long Lasting Freshness!

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

I have always been a fan of the Old Spice products. My wife bought me the Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant because it was a two pack deal. This is absolutely a very good smelling deodorant. Put it on right after the shower and you are set to tackle your day with little to no sweat.

Fabulously effective deodorant

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

Old Spice does an amazing job of keeping you smelling clean and fresh, and feeling dry! The smell is pleasant and refreshing, but not too strong. I can wear Old Spice and feel confident that I will be smelling fresh all day, and able to focus on what's important, not whether or not I stink. It's great for men or women!

The manly deodorant

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

I've always liked the Old Spice ads because they're fun and kind of quirky. I had a coupon from the Sunday paper, so I decided to give it a shot. First off, I feel that the product functions very well; I feel odor free all day. However, I don't know that I'm a huge fan of the fragrance. It is a masculine scent, but I feel it's a little too grandfatherly. Someday I will be a grandfather and will probably love Old Spice, but it may have to grow on me first.

Keeps me smelling fresh

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

A product that makes a difference in my life is old spice deodorant. I use it every day to keep me smelling good and fresh. Without this product I would be smelling bad and no one would want to be around me as much. However, with the use of old spice deodorant I can keep from smelling bad and people will stay around me and talk to me more than they would if I was walking around musty all of the time. I have used this product ever since I have started to use deodorant as a little kid. I have never used a different brand at all. I honestly do not even consider using another brand. There is a saying that goes if it is not broke than do not fix it. Well, this brand of deodorant is kind of like that saying. I have never had any problems with this deodorant so why would I change? It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day long with me not having to worry about whether or not I stink or am musty. Old spice deodorant has been a key thing in my life and benefits me every day without me having to worry about smelling bad.

Old Spice: My Husband loves it, but only when I have a coupon!

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

This is my Husband's "go to" deodorant. I always enjoy whatever fragrance he chooses. I find that it works comparably to other deodorants. It is, however, on the pricey side. I can buy two sticks of another brand for the same price as one of these. I scout for coupons and buy one get one frees to stock up on these. My teenage son likes this brand as well, but I find that it doesn't work as well for his stinky teenager hormones. In the end, I can take it or leave it but it is among the top three for Husband's preferred brands.

Good product

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

I use the hawkridge scent deodorant, which has been the one that I have stuck with since I bought it last year with a coupon and on sale. The scent is great - it isn't too strong, but it's strong enough to cling on throughout the day. It makes it so I don't really need to wear any kind of body spray. Also, the odor prevention works all day long which is great for working in my office since the other members of my team and I often have to sit close together in stuffy office rooms. The best part is the lack of clumpy-ness though. In my experience with Axe deodorant, and other deodorants and anti-perspirants that I have tried, my underarm hair would get really clumpy. This made it so that the skin would get irritated, itsy, and even a bit painful at times. I haven't had any irritation or nasty bits while using the Old Spice, which has made it the best deodorant that I have used before. I plan on sticking with it!

Old spice high endurancdd

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

Well old spice high endurance deodorant is one of the deodorants I personally use.The deodorant keeps me dry and odor free all day.It's overall a brand I trust and will always use.Old spice has anti persistent which is the one I use.So overall,old spice deodorant is a good product for its buck.

Old Spice Does It Again!

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant - All Scents:

Old Spice is one of the best deodorants in my personal opinion. This product is one of many that prove it. The Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant is a very long lasting and awesome smelling deodorant. It's great to put on if you're going to be out for a while, and may be involved in some active events. It's great to put on for sports, going out to clubs/bars, getting through a full work day, going through a full day of class, etc. It has many good uses for any occasion that will last long until your next shower. It's sure to block odor and help hide the sweaty armpits. The one downfall to this product is that it is on the pricey side for a deodorant- but it is worth it! This deodorant will work great as an everyday deodorant, and will last quite long compared to most of its competitors. It also is one of the best smelling deodorants out there that is not too pungent, but enough to catch others' attention in a good way.