Other Facial Moisturizers:
Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream

Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream

Pros

Cons

Very Good Foundation, Recommened it.

from Sanaa, San, Yemen

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• Deep Moisturization
  • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

This is my daily moisturizer. It works very well in minimizing fine lines at this price point. If you don't want to get yourself into buying an expensive department store moisturizer, this is a great choice. It goes on smooth and hydrating without being too greasy. But don't apply near your eyes, it does tend to burn. My only complaint is that I go through it quickly. And if you squeeze out too much, it can't be put back into the container. So squeeze sparingly.

Olay touch of foundation cream

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

I tried pretty much every tinted moisturizer that is available looking for the perfect one. I tried this one and it has pros and cons. Some pros were that it made my skin look really smooth and even. My dark spots were definitely less noticeable and my pores were not as obvious with it on. It had just enough tint to it to cover up redness and old acne spots, but not enough to cover pimples. The biggest con to this cream for me was that after a few hours of wearing my skin had a really shiny, greasy look to it. Applying pressed powder over it just made it look worse. I was out shopping and noticed it and ended up blotting with toilet paper to try to get rid of some of the shine. This cream was just a little too hydrating for my needs.

Had enough tint to cover small imperfections and made my face look smoother and more refined while wearing.

Ease of Application
I put several small dots of this all over my face and than rubbed in. Pretty easy to blend in.

• Ease of Application:

The best thing you could ever do to your face

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

This moisturizer foundation is like making your face feel like a baby's butt. It feels like heaven on your skin. It is refreshing and cooling.

It covers all I need to cover and moisturizes.

Ease of Application
I just take a little on my hand and rub it in easily

The scent is neutral yet soothing.

• Ease of Application:

Sheer coverage + SPF = win!

from Charleston, SC

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

I have an extreme sensitivity to the sun so I'm looking for all the help I can get to protect my pretty face. :) haha

I came across this little number and the fact that it also had foundation in it intrigued me...I tried it. Now I love it. It smells good (BIG thing with me - no grody smelling face, thank you very much), it feels good (not greasy), and it evens out your skin tone in a very subtle sun-kissed way without looking like you just caked on some makeup. It's perfect for those days when you don't have any zits to cover up and want to look casual/natural. If you use powdered mineral foundation like I do, this stuff also makes a great base!

I like it.

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

It smell nice and very fragrant, but not  a too heavy fragrance.The quality is very thick lotion .Easily blend well, so it is pressed out for the quantity you can cover the whole face. In summer, you don't have to use the whole press volume,just one half or two-thirds of the usage .that is very economical .

A very generous, because the quality is relatively thickens with a little massage and to let the skin gradually absorbed in the skin has a distinct feeling of water, and not rich or feeling of a very spirited off for oily skin, however, in the summer to feel too rich.

Use two weeks,my face feel more moisturizing and lock water for the very tight enough but it is not obviousfor firming and fine lines

If you are in 30 years or more, neutral or dry skin , though it is total in one, the proposal order is that toner  →eye cream → serums → cream It is essential to use serums locks water into the skin. It feel better.

Olay Touch of Foundation... for a light sheer cover

from Morehead City, NC

Comments about Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream:

I have always loved the Olay line of products. The Olay moisturizer I have been using was running low, so it was time to get a new one. I took a trip to my favorite drug store to purchase a new one, and boy was I astonished at all the choices there are. Being that I do like Olay the best, I could narrow my choices a little more. After a little searching, I decided on Olay Regenerist Touch of Foundation UV defense regenerating moisturizer.

I'm so glad I chose this particular product. It's a little thicker than other moisturizers, but thinner than most foundations. It goes on smooth and moisturizes my skin so it does not feel dry. The "Touch of Foundation" claim does just that. It provides a light, sheer coverage, helping to even out skin tone. It does not provide full coverage if that is what you desire. It has a slight, pleasant odor that you don't even notice after applying, and an SPF of 15 which I like in face products.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it. Just remember, it is not a full coverage foundation, but it does a good job of evening out your skin tone and is a great moisturizer!