Other Facial Moisturizers:
Moisturizers for Normal Skin
Olay
Olay Total Effects Touch of Foundation UV Cream

Kind of pricey but worth it

I actually picked up a small tube of this at a bargain outlet shop. Its a color correction, and moisturizer with a hint of foundation in one. Its not bad at all, but it does tend to get a little cakey after a while probably because of the hint of foundation. I didnt notice any change at all with the moistirizing or color correcting in the long term but it did great for a temporary fix. It may work for other people, just didnt do the job for me.

South Carolina

false

Very Good Foundation, Recommened it.

This is my daily moisturizer. It works very well in minimizing fine lines at this price point. If you don't want to get yourself into buying an expensive department store moisturizer, this is a great choice. It goes on smooth and hydrating without being too greasy. But don't apply near your eyes, it does tend to burn. My only complaint is that I go through it quickly. And if you squeeze out too much, it can't be put back into the container. So squeeze sparingly.

San, Sanaa, Yemen

true

Olay touch of foundation cream

I tried pretty much every tinted moisturizer that is available looking for the perfect one. I tried this one and it has pros and cons. Some pros were that it made my skin look really smooth and even. My dark spots were definitely less noticeable and my pores were not as obvious with it on. It had just enough tint to it to cover up redness and old acne spots, but not enough to cover pimples. The biggest con to this cream for me was that after a few hours of wearing my skin had a really shiny, greasy look to it. Applying pressed powder over it just made it look worse. I was out shopping and noticed it and ended up blotting with toilet paper to try to get rid of some of the shine. This cream was just a little too hydrating for my needs. Effectiveness Had enough tint to cover small imperfections and made my face look smoother and more refined while wearing. Ease of Application I put several small dots of this all over my face and than rubbed in. Pretty easy to blend in.

USA

true

The best thing you could ever do to your face

This moisturizer foundation is like making your face feel like a baby's butt. It feels like heaven on your skin. It is refreshing and cooling. Effectiveness It covers all I need to cover and moisturizes. Ease of Application I just take a little on my hand and rub it in easily Scent The scent is neutral yet soothing.

USA

true

Sheer coverage + SPF = win!

I have an extreme sensitivity to the sun so I'm looking for all the help I can get to protect my pretty face. :) haha I came across this little number and the fact that it also had foundation in it intrigued me...I tried it. Now I love it. It smells good (BIG thing with me - no grody smelling face, thank you very much), it feels good (not greasy), and it evens out your skin tone in a very subtle sun-kissed way without looking like you just caked on some makeup. It's perfect for those days when you don't have any zits to cover up and want to look casual/natural. If you use powdered mineral foundation like I do, this stuff also makes a great base!

Charleston, SC

I like it.

It smell nice and very fragrant, but not  a too heavy fragrance.The quality is very thick lotion .Easily blend well, so it is pressed out for the quantity you can cover the whole face. In summer, you don't have to use the whole press volume,just one half or two-thirds of the usage .that is very economical .  A very generous, because the quality is relatively thickens with a little massage and to let the skin gradually absorbed in the skin has a distinct feeling of water, and not rich or feeling of a very spirited off for oily skin, however, in the summer to feel too rich. Use two weeks,my face feel more moisturizing and lock water for the very tight enough but it is not obviousfor firming and fine lines If you are in 30 years or more, neutral or dry skin , though it is total in one, the proposal order is that toner  →eye cream → serums → cream It is essential to use serums locks water into the skin. It feel better.

South Bend, IN

Olay Touch of Foundation... for a light sheer cover

I have always loved the Olay line of products. The Olay moisturizer I have been using was running low, so it was time to get a new one. I took a trip to my favorite drug store to purchase a new one, and boy was I astonished at all the choices there are. Being that I do like Olay the best, I could narrow my choices a little more. After a little searching, I decided on Olay Regenerist Touch of Foundation UV defense regenerating moisturizer. I'm so glad I chose this particular product. It's a little thicker than other moisturizers, but thinner than most foundations. It goes on smooth and moisturizes my skin so it does not feel dry. The "Touch of Foundation" claim does just that. It provides a light, sheer coverage, helping to even out skin tone. It does not provide full coverage if that is what you desire. It has a slight, pleasant odor that you don't even notice after applying, and an SPF of 15 which I like in face products. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it. Just remember, it is not a full coverage foundation, but it does a good job of evening out your skin tone and is a great moisturizer!

Morehead City, NC