Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo

Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo

Best when not running

Comments about Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo:

Best moisturizer I've ever used so far. I use it ever morning I don't go running. My skin feels smoother and looks better than it has in a long time. I love that it's not greasy and does not smell too fragrant. I'm 30 and it's a great moisturizer to undo years of never wearing sunblock when I go out. I'm not talking about tanning just going for a walk or going to the store. Sun damage can be the worst for ageing looking skin. My skin looks brighter even. Before I bought it I did my research and this had the best rating and didn't cost an arm and a leg. I would recommend it to all my 30 something friends.

Absorption
Does not require a lot of rubbing to get fully absorbed. Goes on smooth and my face doesn't feel greasy after I've applied it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've been using this product about every other day and have not notice any clogging of my pores. The only reason i don't use it daily is because i run 3 days out of the week and it's not meant to be used if you're going to be sweating. With that said it's a great product that has not clogged my pores.

• Absorption: