Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus

Pros

Cons

I could stay in the shower forever... love this stuff

This is a new body wash that Olay actually sent to me to try free of charge.  It is Olay Body Wash with exfoliating ribbons of seaweed extract built right in.  Think of high price day spas...they all offer seaweed wraps and exfoliators.  The lather is out of this world.  It produces an extremely luxurious, creamy lather with a great fragrance.  It removes dry skin cells and smooths your skin and it is gentle enough to use every day.

This is **NOT** one of your hard core exfoliating scrubs, but it has the great smoothing results and it feels so wonderful.  My husband commented that  I seem to be spending longer in the shower every morning.   Well, I guess so.  I might as well experience a little bit of heaven before I start my day!

I used to swear by Caress Body Wash, but, alas, Olay has captured my heart and my body.  I would recommend this body wash to anyone and everyone.  It has a very light and clean fragrance and I think that even the guys would love it.

Wish it didn't have the blue beads

I bought this body wash for two reasons, it was on sale and it was made by Olay. I love the consistent quality of Olay products, but this is this first one I really didn't get along with. I have to say, it makes me skin soft, I like the smell and I only have to use a little bit and it makes plenty of foam. However, I noticed the very first time I used it that the beads don't dissolve in the water. When I was done bathing, there were beads everywhere. They were stuck to me, to the side of my tub and then also in my towel. I am not sure why Olay didn't make them dissolve or less sticky, but they are everywhere and the more you use it, the more they accumulate. I would recommend this for the way it cleans, how it makes you smell and how soft it would make your skin, but the beads are overwhelming. If you take hard showers or are willing to clean then I can safely recommend this to you, but if not, buy at your own risk!

Great bath soap!

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

Olay did something right when they made this body wash! I love this new soap. Olay sent it out as free trial which made me fall in love with it when I tried it. It is made with exfoliating beads in it already. They are not too big nor too small like some other soaps. They do not scratch you, but you can still feel them working their magic. This soap also smells great which is a major plus. It helps your skin to feel extraordinarily smooth and it sloughs off all the dead skin. It also does great to help prevent acne because it exfoliates. This soap is great at helping to keep your skin very moisturized and soft which goes hand in hand with the exfoliating beads. It is also very gentle on sensitive skin which works very well for my family. It lathers up great which sometimes does not happen with exfoliating soaps. It also is affordable which is a great plus. If you have not tried this Olay body wash please do because I can almost guarantee you will like this and switch to it so you feel pampered every day in the shower.

Thick and rich to my skin leaving ot to feel smooth

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

At the end of the winter time my body is beyond dry and I use a lot of moisturizers for my skin. I came across the Olay spa exfoliating ribbons body wash and it was amazing to my skin. I really love the design of the bottle it just looks so cool. It has like swirls of blue going around the bottle. The texture of this body wash was so rich and creamy and it lathered really well. It was really moisturizng to my skin leaving it to feel really hydrated. I didn't have to use a moisturizer on my skin after because this body wash did all the work. It has a ligh fresh clean scent to its nothing too strong smelling. I love the little micro beads that exfoliate deep into my skin leaving it to feel really clean. Its affordable to buy and it sells almost anywhere they sell body washes. My skin always feels really smooth like silk I can't stop touching my skin. I would recommend tis to anybody that wants touchably smoother skin in just a few uses.

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus works-smells great!

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus works & smells great. Olay has always been at the top of its field in making products that smell good, and this one is no exception. The fragrant, I would describe as “rich, sweet and clean”. It removes “dry and or dead skin”. I can feel it working in a feel good and tingling fashion. My skin feels soft to the touch after just a few uses. It will work on sensitive skin too! You can use it every day if you want to. I like the exfoliating quality of this product and the way it lathers immensely. I use a sponge or loofah and use more than the average bear, and no, I’m not a bear. Anyway, I like the ingredient in this product because it has “seaweed extract & micro beads”, and other ingredients that make this body wash, all the more grand. I don’t use this on my face though because the micro beads could get in my eyes or yours and really irritate them. The beads aren’t too hard and aren’t too soft either. Just like porridge for a bear, they’re just right… Ha! Ha! It’s like a day at the spa, well almost, maybe not as good. Hence, the name they gave it, I guess the spa part. It comes in a really big size so it will last for months. I don’t like the container it comes in though. It’s hard to hold on to. The shape of it is awkward, at least to me. The writing and the colors on the container itself are quite eye gazing! Well, I hope I have explained why I give “Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus” (4 STARS). I give it an “8” on a scale of “1-10” because I think it works!

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus is divine

from Oxford, AL

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

I first purchased Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus when it was on sale. And I am so happy I did. It has a terrific fragrance. It leaves your skin feeling invigorated and refreshed. It is not too expensive and is worth every penny. I love the lather and the exfoliating aspect of the Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus is cleansing and leaves your skin tingling. The ribbons body wash is moisturizing and the beads are perfect for energizing your skin and leaving a healthy glow. I feel pampered and revived after every shower. It is a good product for everyday. I gave the Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus to several of my friends and family for Christmas. I recommend anyone to try it at least once.

Love this product. It is so silky on your skin. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. You feel pampered. It is affordable. It makes you feel like you are being massaged and treated like a princess. It not only cleans your skin but it leaves your skin tingling and you feele energized and ready to start your day.

Pleasing and eye opening. You will want to use it as your regular body wash.

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash

from Clarence Center, NY

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

I think I'm fairly easy to please when it comes to body wash. It takes a lot for me to truly dislike a product like this but I hate the Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash. The smell is light and fresh. The texture in thick and creamy. However the exfoliating beads are awful. I don't find the extremely effective at exfoliating. The little beads are so hard to wash off! Every time even when I think I've rinsed them all off. I will find the stuck to my skin later on. Olay body washes tend to be priced on the higher end for drugstore body washes. I think this body was is over priced. I would not purchase again. I would be reluctant to use this product again even if I was given t for free. It's just not worth the hassle.

Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body --- Ahhhh!!

from Pierre, SD

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

I have used and tried many different brands of body washes throughout the years. Many of the body washes I have tired, I liked but other I really hated . I can honestly say I have found one that I will keep using for a long long time. I saw the commercial of Olay Ribbons body wash plus spa exfoliating on TV. There was coupon in the Sunday paper so I decided to try it. The body wash smells great, it excellent at cleaning my skin. It makes me feel very refreshed after a shower and during the day. Olay body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and extra silky. I have sensitive skin and I didn't have a bit of trouble with sensitivity to this product. It truly is the best body wash I have ever tried.

Yummo, great job Olay

from Morristown, TN

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

I really like this body wash. It cleans without drying my sking out. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with the gentle exfoliation that it provides. It is not at all irritating with its exfoliation. It also leaves my skin moisturized without feeling at all oily. Not to mention that this body wash smells like a dream, I just love the scent. It lathers very well and just feels like you are slathering lotion all over your skin while you are washing with it. It works well wether you use a loofa, wash cloth, or just squeezing the contents directly into your hands. It seems to be a little on the pricey side for a body wash that you purchase at a mass merchandise store, but I do think it is well worth it. It is defintly comprable to many of the mall and department store products that I have use. I would reccomend this to anyone.

Olay spa exfoliating body wash is like silk

from Harvard Il

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

I am really liking Olay's body wash plus spa exfoliating ribbons with micro beads and seaweed extract. Not only does it smell heavenly but it smooths and cleanses my skin without over-drying. This body wash is very nourishing and pampering to my skin with it's ribbon of cleanser with seaweed extract and micro beads, leaving me feeling fresh and clean hours after each use. Just squeeze a small amount of this product onto a wet puff and lather. It lathers up nicely and rinses clean with no residue on my skin. I did have a bit of an annoyance with the micro beads though, they tend to not dissolve and are hard sometimes to rinse away. But otherwise I am very pleased with this wonderful body wash that makes me feel like I just stepped out of a spa.

Olay Exfoliating body wash is AWESOME

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

LOVE THIS!!! Have used different body scrubs but this is now my favorite. Makes my skin feel soft and gets dead skin cells off. Lots of lather and smells good. Doesn't dry your skin out after like some others i've tried and you don't have to use very much compared to others-seems more concentrated. I like how it exfoliates without the real gritty feeling like some others i've tried. It's easy to get the body wash out as the lid is on the bottom. Don't waste as much as it all goes to the bottom. I have had to put lotion on before after some body washes but with this i don't. Really cleans, sofften, and mositurizes your skin. Does seem pricey so i watch for it to go on sale or watch for online coupons or coupons in the newspaper. But since you have to use less, it probably equals out to the same as others cause with those you use more.

Olay bodywash does its best

from Houston, TX

Comments about Olay Spa Exfoliating Ribbons Body Wash Plus:

Olay exfoliating body wash really works up to the mark,its my favorite body wash.I am a huge fan of olay products and they are trustworhty products.Its exfoliating microbeads cleanse deeply and remove the dirt and grime as promised.It also has very pleasant smell and it work gentle but on the skin and tougher on the dirt.It gives a refreshing feel after the shower,its a very great bodywash for daily use,we need not put much effort in scrubbing if we use this daily.Its also available at a very affordable price and they release many more coupons making them more favorable.It also rinses off the body easily and gives the feel of a complete clean.It results in a healthy and glowy skin giving a youthful skin.It also makes the body feel silky smooth and supple.A long size bottle is very convenient and lasts quite a long time.The bottle opening also makes it very easy to use,it produces a rich lather too.This definitely is a spa like product.It gives the required moisture to the skin too.