3.9

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit

3.9

Pros

Cons

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit is the best!!!

I love, love, LOVE! Olay is my favorite product of all times!!! I am committed to this stuff it's not even funny! I just want to start off by saying that a lot women sufffer with facial hair, I am one of them, but my facial hair is very thin and not too heavy but it's dark!!!! I've tried many types of hair removals before, my skin is not sensitive but my skin on my upper lip is very sensitive. All the drug store brands seems to burn my skin and just left it rashy!!! I can only leave it on for one minute cause it will burn me so bad, do nothing, and like I mentioned just leave rashes on my skin. With the Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit you don't have to worry about breaking out in rashes and not removing the hair! It has a skin guarding balm which is the smartest thing anyone could do!!! It has a scent but not too bad and heavy like the others. It works in 8 minutes!! The directions are simple. I never got a rash or any redness on my skin!!! What more can you not ask for! The package comes with 2 products, I mentioned earlier the skin guarding balm and then of coruse the hair removal itself. The products are really small in size but lasts for a long time! It has a beautiful smooth finish when your done the results look like you got waxed professionaly just nice smooth and bare! It takes (for me, every one is different!) 1-2 weeks before you get in growns again. At first I wasnt so good using this product and it will remove like 95% of the hairs but I have learned how to use it after the second try. You just really have to put an even coat of the okay hair removal on your facial hair. It says that on the directions too. After you get that down you will remove 99% of your facial hair! I swear,,,,!!!!! So forget about embarrassing appointments when you can use great hair removal kit like this at home! And tweezing I hate tweezing it take longer then 8mins!!!

Removes all my facial hair for me!! I'm totally in love!

Not very strong

I bought the formula for fine hair and wish I had bought the one for coarse hair. I was afraid that the coarse hair formula would be too harsh for my skin. It did not touch the hairs that are coarse. It didn't do that great of a job on the fine hairs either. It leaves my face red and irritated so I didn't want to leave it on any longer than I had to. It did not do any permanent damage, but it didn't give good results either. I think Olay needs to go back and reformulate this product. I have read some other reviews, and they indicated that this product does not work. I am willing to give the coarse formula a try, but I want to use up the fine formula first. I have not found a gentle formula that works. Perhaps I need to keep looking. I cannot recommend this product without prefacing with words of caution. Everyone's skin is different so it might be something to try. I don't think it would permanently damage the skin, but it might irritate. Use of a heavy moisturizing cream will calm the skin.

Smells like all other depillatories.

Pretty good

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

I tried the Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit and I've gotta admit, it's a pretty good product! I put this on my facial hair to get rid of excess hair on my face, and it removed most of the hair effectively. Also, I didn't get irritated because my skin didn't burn, itch, or appear red.

FINALLY!

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

I have super-sensitive skin and was looking for a hair removal product that would work and not irritate my skin.

It took me 3 tries to get the process down, but by the third time it worked great and didn't bother my skin!

I don't recall there being a scent. If there was one, it must have been pretty pleasant!

olay hair remover

from Whittier, CA

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

I tried this hair removal on my face, and it didn't remove all the hair, left some patches, I was a little disappointed. but it was gentle on my face, compared to other hair removals.

Olay hair remover is one of the more expensive hair removers, but really not that great. It maybe a little more gentle for your skin the other hair removers, but not as effective as other hair removers. For the money I paid, I wouldn't buy it again.

The scent was a little better other hair removers.

Not very strong

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

Smells like all other depillatories.

Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit is the best!!!

from Wausau, WI

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

Removes all my facial hair for me!! I'm totally in love!

Olay Hair Removal BLAH!

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

I've gave this product several tries before finally giving up! The product smells bad, burns and didn't work at all. As I stated I tried it 4 or 5 times, even called the number thinking I must be doing something wrong. Nope, just not a good product which is surprising as I love Olay products!

Didn't work for me at all and I even purchased the med. to thick kit.

Smelled no better than the cheap brands.

Easy hair removal

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

I bought this Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair removal duo kit hoping that it would work quick and efficiently without irritation. It is very easy to apply. Just apply the balm and then the hair removal cream, wait 6-8 minutes; adjust to your needs; and then wipe off with a clean tissue. I find that it give me a slight irritation, but far less than other products that I have used in the past. I use it about once per week to once per every other week. I like that it is easy and quick to use but it does have a unappealing scent. I would recommend this product because it is easy and quick to use, but only if you have a light hair removal product. If you have severe hair removal that you need I don't know that it would do the job. This is a little pricey, but I guess if you divide it by the times used, I think it is a good value.

50 50

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

i was not overly impressed with this product. I had to use it twice to get my hair removed on my chin. It is however very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and it did not make me break out or turn red. it just didn't remove my hair all that great for me

BEST PRODUCT OF THIS TYPE I HAVE EVER USED

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

This product really works. If you follow the directions, it removes the unwanted hair easily without any pain or burning like some do. I have tried many similar products without the success that this product gives. Hair wipes away with no redness. Seems that it will have many applications.

Works in 8 to 10 minutes like it says on the box. The best product of this type that I have ever used. No need for salon treatment.

Very little scent but not offensive in any way.

Cancel your salon appt!

from Hortonville, WI

Comments about Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo Kit:

Better results, less pain and cheaper than going to a salon. I used it for upper lip hair. The best product I have ever tried! Canceled my salon appt. No redness or discomfort. I love it! Product lasts a long time. So very affordable compared to beauty salon appointment and better results. So very easy to use also. Only 2 steps.