Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Olay Skin Smoothing Cream Scrub

Olay Smooth Skin Cleanses deep down

from Walled Lake, MI

Comments about Olay Skin Smoothing Cream Scrub:

The Olay smooth skin cream scrub is a product that I would recommend to those whoa re searching for a good budget quality facial cleanser. This is actually I product I decided to try after using Herbalife facial products. I was looking to switch, because my forehead was constantly breaking out. I needed to change something with my daily cleansing routine and decided to try Olay, since I am a fan of their SPF mositurizer. I chose the daily exfoliating scrub which declares "deep cleans and rejuvenates for smooth, radiant skin." After using the product for a week, I could see a noticeable difference in my skin. My zits were clearing up and my skin felt fresh and clean. I have extremely sensitive skin and never know what is going to happen when I try a new product. I started out slow, but once I saw results I was pleased with, I continued to use the product. This is on my list of must haves. Only down side about the product, sometimes my skin is so cleansed that it starts to feel a little dry. I solve the problem by using the Olay moisturizer.