Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Olay

Pros

Cons

The Fountain of Youth in a bottle

I have been using Oil of Olay products for years, and I especially love their Regenerist moisturizer.  I have very sensitive skin on my face and have a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin, especially one with a sunscreen in it.  Regenerist contains an SPF factor of 15, yet it leaves my skin soft, smooth and doesn't irritate it at all.

I have been using this product for a few years now and it seems to be paying off.  In spite of the fact that I just turned 37, I still constantly have people tell me that I look like I'm much younger.   I have yet to develop "laugh lines" around my eyes and mouth (and no, it's not because I don't laugh, lol), and I'm sure that the Regenerist lotion has contributed to that.  I also love the fact that this lotion makes my skin feel softer and more hydrated, and doesn't feel at all greasy or oily.  I find that many products cause me to break out, but this product does not.  It is also light enough to use in the hot summer months, and doesn't cause my makeup to slide off my face in the heat.

Though it is more expensive than most other moisturizers, I find it to be well worth the price.  I love the results I'm getting with it!

Yuck!

I usuall love Olay products but I find this one thick and very hard to spread. You really are pulling on your skin trying to get this rubbed in. I was disappointed and frankly I didn't want to finish the bottle. I wonder if I am the only one to feel this way?

I wish I could use!!

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

I love Olay products so when I recently started replacing my line of facial products with anti-aging products I immediately chose Olay first. I bought Olay Regenerist lotion with high hopes of using long term and never finding a wrinkle :) Unfortunately...after using for almost a week my skin had a bad reaction to what I think is the SPF...my face became very blotchy and red. I quit using after my husband commented on how I might need some makeup to cover up my skin issues!!

Absorption
I did love how Olay Regenerist was silky smooth on my skin and absorbed very quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Unfortunately, the reaction I had from this lotion caused mass chaos on my face and it aggravated issues I already had. I did not wear makeup for a week to give my face time to clear up and breathe.

I am usually not sensitive to lotions and I have used Olay products many times before...I either bought a bad bottle or something in this particular product is not receptive to my face.

My favorite Moisturizer

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

Olay is by far my favorite company for facial products, and this Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion is by far my favorite moisturizer. They make it so hard to find a great moisturizer that has a high SPF level, but also actually works as a moisturizer. I feel younger in my skin wearing this product. I love it because I can wear it all year round and I do not have to worry about smelling like sunscreen in the winter months. You can get weird stares or a bunch of questions when you do. I also love that it works so quickly to make my skin feel firmer. From the first time I used it I noticed a difference. It left my skin so soft all the time. It is so gentle I have used it multiple times per day without feeling like my skin is oily or the formula is so think you can peel it off. It also does not clog my pores or cause breakouts or rashes. I definitely recommend everyone should try this great moisturizer!

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50 is such a great product. I use this every single day all year to not only protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun, but also to smooth fine lines and make my skin look radiant. I had tried several facial products with sunscreen and wasn't really happy with them because they felt greasy on my skin. I decided to try the Olay Regenerist and I was so pleased instantly. It goes on soft and light and does not leave an oily residue on my skin. I instantly noticed the reduction of fine lines and after a few weeks my skin looked smoother, clearer, the tone was even, I was impressed. This is one of my favourite products of all time for my face.

Absorption
This absorbs very well and does not leave a greasy residue on my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This does not clog my pores at all and it has over time made them look smaller so that my face looks younger and radiant.

This is very effective sun protection, and a great product all around. People always ask me about my skin and how I keep it looking so young and fresh, and this is one of the reasons for sure.

A good product

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

I thought Olay regenerist UV defense regenerating lotion SPF 50 was the perfect product for me. First of all I adore using a facial moisturizer. This particular product left my skin feeling soft, supple, and so smooth. It was very moisturizing product. I also have extremely fair and sensitive skin so I was thrilled that it contained SPF 50. When I spent a busy day outdoors I never had to worry about burns. One other thing that I particularly liked about this product was the fact that it was so convenient to purchase. I just went to my closest supermarket and bought it straight from the shelf. One other thing about this particular product is I felt the price was very competitive to other great facial moisturizers. Also I thought the scent of this facial moisturizer was nice. It wasn't too fragrant which I really appreciated. Overall I thought this was a great product that I plan to continue using.

Great absorption.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It never clogged my pores.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Helps keep skin beautiful.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

I have such extremely dry skin that is very sensitive to anything that I put on it. My skin always flakes and peels when is dries out and it is hard to keep it really moisturized. I found this product and started using it every morning before I did all my morning routine to get ready for the day. I immediately noticed a huge difference in my face. My skin felt so much better, it felt cool and smooth, it was not dry and rough anymore or splotchy with patches of peeling skin. My skin sucks this moisturizer in so fast and it feels smooth as can be as soon as it is absorbed. I now use this every single day before I put my foundation on and it even helps my foundation go on smoother and look more flawless. My skin is now smooth and hydrated even during the driest months of the year. My skin looks radiant even without any make up on and it is more even toned than it was before, red marks have now gone away and it has a beautiful shine to it.

My favorite face cream

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

I have used this face cream for years. I absolutely love this cream. I assumed it was for anti aging and I can always tell a difference in my skin when I start using it. My skin glows and looks much healthier while I use this product. I would like it to be a little cheaper though. I feel like it is getting more and more expensive. The last time I bought this product the price was more expensive and the bottle was even smaller when I pulled it out of the package, I heard about this product online. I read that it is better than most department store brands so I bought it and I am happy with it!

Absorption
This absorbs right into my skin when I put in on. I usually put this on before I put my make up on. Without it my make up doesn't go on as well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product has never clogged my pores. Actually I feel like this product helps my skin look clearer.

This product keeps my skin from getting dry and I see less lines when I use it. This product is absolutely amazing and I will suggest it to everyone.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Lightweight SPF leaves my skin soft

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 has been my daily SPF for a few months now. I saw it in the store and with my positive experience with the microscultping cream from Olay, I decided to give this a try. This does have a bit of a fragance to it, more than I would prefer. I have not broken out because of this product and it works great under makeup. I put it on in the morning right after my shower, and then wait a few minutes before putting on my foundation. I find that it fully sinks into my skin and leaves it soft and fresh. It is not too thick, nor is it runny. I think that it blends into my skin well.

I would recommend this product highly.

UPDATE: I liked and used this product up, but found it was a little expensive so now I'm using a cheaper Olay spf lotion in the morning.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay Regenerist UV Defence gave me my glow back!

from Rosemount, MN

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

Oil of Olay has rarely failed me. My face breakes out from most mosturizers; but never from Olay. And after one month of using Olay Regenerist UV Defence regenerating lotion friends started saying things like "my face has a youthful glow to it." and "my skin looks great."

I love the Regenerist lotion!

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

I bought this Olay Regenerist Lotion when it was on sale (and I had a coupon for it) so the price was very reasonable.

I will never buy another face lotion again!  This lotion is so light and creamy, it just feels good as soon as I put it on my face! It goes on smoothly and very easily.  I have been using it for about a month now and there is a definite difference in my skin.  The texture of my skin has evened out and so has the tone.  My skin feels naturally softer throughout the day and night.  I have sensitive skin so it helps to have the SPF and it also doesn't irritate my skin or lead to breakouts.

Olay is a brand I trust so I don't mind spending the money on their products, but they also have a lot of promotions with rebates so if you are looking into buying their products, make sure you check out their website and print out the rebate forms so you can save yourself some money on some great products!

Olay Regenerist Lifting Complex does the job

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 50:

In one of my many good deals in which I obtain a lot of good branded skin products, I purchased the **Olay Regenerist Lifting Complex Cream **and I love it!!

You are supposed to use it like three times a week.  I have been doing it once or twice as I tend to have more of a sensitive skin and this cream is used after scrubbing your face with the Olay Regenerist Scrubbing product.  I don't wish to overdo my skin like that, and not because I don't need it, but my skin turns red right after scrubbing it.

I have fine lines, deep wrinkles on my forehead, mixed skin with a lot of enlarged pores and crow's feet.  I can use this nourishing "Regenerist" line of products, but you also have to be careful with using it too often. It's a nice way to clean your pores and while the skin is warm, put this cream on and massage until fully absorbed.

It smells great, leaves your skin cleaner (after scrubbing it) and soft.  It is on the expensive side but worth trying it.  It also lasts longer because you don't use it daily.