Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A great facial cloth, but it doesn't perform miracles.

I'm a fan of virtually any Olay face product. I find that they typically work better and make my skin feel ultra-clean. Olay Regenerist Mirco-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are the ultimate in convenience, and they perform great. However, they don't deliver the astonishing results they promise.

These cloths are great at cleaning your face and even removing makeup. They're pre-moistened, so they are very convenient to have with you when you travel, or when you are just too lazy to go through the hassle of moistening a regular facial cloth. My don't dry out skin, and does leaving my face feeling cleaner than when I remove my makeup with an oily makeup remover.

What this product doesn't do is 'regenerate'. The packaging says that, with regular use, you'll notice skin to look brighter, skin tone will look more even, and fine lines and wrinkles will look diminished. I did not find this to be true, but I really didn't expect it to work anyway. As a facial cloth, Olay Regenerist Mirco-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are great, but they aren't a miracle packed into a pre-moistened cloth.

Ease of Application
VERY easy to use. The cloths are pre-moistened and ready to use right out of the package. Use them, then discard them. Couldn't be easier!

There really isn't much of a scent at all with Olay Regenerist Mirco-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths. This is a bonus for me, because some of the pre-moistened cloths I've used in the past have irritated my eyes from the heavy fragrance.

These things are awful!

I'm used to reviewing things I like but that have features I don't like. This one is just an awful product. I got it free with a coupon and thank goodness because if it hadn't been free, I'd have overpaid. Especially at the full price near 25 cents a use. No way.

So, the good news. They are very convenient in the little package and they smell nice. But that's where the sunshine and rainbows end from me.

First, they've barely got any "soap" on them. I say "soap" because it only has this oily film on it, like a makeup remover. So your skin is not left feeling clean, much less DEEP cleaned.

Second, there's the issue of "MicroExfoliating". I must be overestimating "Micro" because these are smooth little towlettes, there isn't a lick of "exfoliating" going on with these. Not even on the micro level. My kids' soft baby washcloths do more exfoliating.

So for price and funtion, you can do MUCH better. I LOVE Olay products, I hope this won't taint anyone against the product line itself. Olay regenerist daily regenerating cleanser has little exfoliating beads in it, a great smell, lasts MUCH longer and really does the exfoliating and cleaning job better. Head for that stuff, same price much better value and function.

What a treat

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I seriously love these cleansing cloths by Olay! They are so expensive, but I buy them as a treat for myself. They are so gentle and soft, but they exfoliate and get a super deep clean! My favorite part about these is that they come in a wipe so they are so convenient. It also makes me feel better because I cannot overuse the product which could possibly harm my skin with too much or just waste money. I know I am using the right amount with one wipe. Also, the wipes are a great size and can cover your whole face. They leave your skin feeling so soft and renewed each time you use it. I also feel like they are keeping my skin looking younger and younger the more I use them. Never, ever has there been a dried out wipe or one without enough solution. The more you use them the better your skin feels! I highly recommend these for anyone and everyone!

Ease of Application
The pack is so easy to access each wipe and you never pull out more than one. It also keeps all the wipes moist down to the last one.

Polish and shine

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

Now here's a cleansing cloth that I won't too soon forget. These cleansing cloths are simply one of the best in my opinion. They are easy to use and easy to pack and take on the go. They do a wonderful job cleansing the skin too. Dirt, oil, make up and similar residue comes off nearly carefree when using these cloths. They have an exfoliating effect that leaves my skin looking, feeling and smelling really good. I enjoy the exfoliating effect the most out of it's overall features because for one thing, not a whole lot of cleansing cloths have the exfoliating effects. Also because it helps me to prevent break outs and blackheads. My skin seems to appear more polished when I use these on a regular basis too. Also, Olay Regenerist Micro Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are very reasonably and competitively priced. They are so popular so they are widely available at most places I shop and very simple to locate in the store.

• Ease of Application:

Great for traveling and offer great skin results.

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I love the other Regenerist products by Olay, but I wanted something that was convenient to carry with me to the gym or when I am traveling for work. I tried the Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths and absolutely loved them. Since they are already moist, you can use them whenever you need to. I wasn't sure how the cloths would work for exfoliation, but they definitely removed any dead skin and left my skin feeling soft. These are perfect if you travel a lot or you want something to throw in your gym bag.

Even though it's a wet cloth, these cloths are just as effective as the other Olay Regenerist products. They cleanse skin and even remove makeup, which is wonderful if you are traveling. They leave skin feeling great and give you a nice clean glow as well.

Ease of Application
Since the are pre-moistened, you can easily apply them without a problem. Keep them in your purse or gym back for a quick cleanse whenever your skin feels oily or sweaty. They exfoliate too, which is wonderful.

The scent wasn't my favorite, but it didn't smell bad. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to try these on one part of your skin first to make sure that the scent included doesn't irritate your skin. However, it's not a bad scent overall.

• Ease of Application:

Good, but doesn't remove eye makeup

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I have used this product for a long time because of its exfoliating properties. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. I was at a loss when I ran out of it. If you do not a lot of eye makeup like mascara, I would recommend this product. It does not remove eye makeup very well. I am always afraid to use a cloth for any length of time around my eyes due to the possible stinging or injury so I put up with this element because I really liked the way it made my skin feel overall. The exfoliation makes the skin feel smooth and clean. But I had to put up with mascara on my pillow and mascara shadows under my eyes. Eventually, I found another product that works much better for me. I would still recommend it for its general facial cleansing properties. It also has a clean and fresh fragrance and would be good for sensitive skin I believe. My skin is somewhat sensitive, and I've had no problems with this product.

Does not remove eye makeup.

• Ease of Application:

A great facial cloth, but it doesn't perform miracles.

from Jacksonville, NC

• Ease of Application:

Great for cleansing before bed!

from Dover, FL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

These facial wipes are great for at the end of the day when you're tired and don't feel like going through all the hassle of a cleanser before bed! It leaves my face feeling very clean and moisturized! Also, you don't have to be in your 60's to use it either! It works great on younger skin as well!

It thoroughly removes dirt and oil from my face. However, it does not work work well for makeup removal.

Ease of Application
You just wipe over your whole face and then your done!

One of the things I like the most about it is that it doesn't have much of any scent at all! So it doesn't bother my nose after I use it.

• Ease of Application:

One step combination to good skin care.

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

These are a fantastic combination of the best things on my vanity. They are cool and smell nice with just a light fragrance. The cloths are thick and pull out of the package in one piece without tearing. Just one cloth does a good job to clean, exfoliate and moisturize all together. Fantastic for travel when having to be careful with liquid allowances. They leave my skin feeling refreshed.
The packet reseals well to keep them from drying out. They tuck into a drawer and take up very little space. The price is attractive for an affordable three-in-one combination. Because it’s made by Olay, I have confidence that it is good for my skin. I can use them in the morning before applying make up, or at the end of the day. These cloths are handy when used in combination with the other Olay Regenerist products, such as the moisturizer or facial scrub. The cloths make taking good care of your skin into an easy, one-step process.

Very easy

• Ease of Application:

Do the job but too rough on my skin

from Athens, AL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I did not like these cloths because they were very rough on my skin. Although they are supposed to exfoliate i feel the texture couldhavve been better. I have found other cloths that are much more soothing while also exfoliating.

Look at all that dirt!

from Huntington, NY

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I use a liquid facial cleanser (L'oreal) first and I really like that product and think it does a good job cleaning my face and talking all my makeup off. BUT then I use one of the Olay cleansing pads and EW! The pad has so much makeup on it every time. So I definitely recommend using it even if you use a liquid cleaner first. I tried just using the Olay cleansing pad ans skipping my liquid cleanser but I don't feel like that's best, as the pad gets so dirty so quickly. So I like to clense first and then use the pad as the final cleanup, to get everything my cleanser missed. This product is so easy to use because you don't need to have a clean washcloth or bother with doing laundry - just through out the cloth when you're done. You get a nice scrub without the laundry!

Leaves your sking feeling great

from Los Osos, CA

Comments about Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths:

I  often wrong hours and don't have a lot of time at the end of the night to clean my face properly. These do the  trick, they leave my skin feeling clean and and removes my makeup without a problem. They do not have a strong smell and they do not hurt my senstive skin. If your looking for something that is a good price and doesn't hurt your skin this is it.