Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Olay
PROCTER173617
Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment

Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment

absolutely awesome anti aging cream

from Oxford, AL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment:

I have used oil of olay for many years, and I love it. It makes my face feel so smooth and young. I would recommend it to everybody. I apply oil of olay to my face every day and night. When I awake in the morning my face is so smooth, and dryness is completely gone. I also rub it on my elbows, and knees to make them really smooth to the touch. The price of this product is reasonable also. My two daughters use oil of olay also, and they just love it. I wear it under my makeup, and it makes it easer to take my makeup off at night. There are lots of retail establishments that carry oil of olay, so it is not hard to find. It makes a great gift, if you have to buy, wedding, graduation, or baby shower gifts, or any other special occasion. Makes a great Christmas gift also. Like I said, I would recommend oil of olay to anybody, because it is a great product. I could not live without it, and don't even remember not having it.

Olay filling+sealing is absolutely amazing !!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment:

**Olay filling+sealing-wrinkle treatment really works !! This product may cost a little more ,but used according to the directions,this product used on a daily basis will actully make you look 5-10 years younger,if used on a daily basis,you will see results,along with soft skin.My tube was bought in July 2009(it is now Febuary 2010**.You do not need to use A large amount.

Wow, on Deep Lines This Really Works!

from Venice, FL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment:

I got this for Christmas this past year in 2009, and I did not take it out of the package until 2 weeks ago!  I accidentally put it away with Christmas Decorations.

I had started my spring cleaning and was moving the Christmas boxes around, and I saw a red and whit package with a piece of wrapping paper still attatched to it.

When I saw olay I was in my glory as my Olay Pro-x supply is getting low.  This is an amazing product like most of Olay's, reliable, does what it says, shows results pretty quickly product.

I used the  Olay Regenerist Filling on my Laugh lines, that are a little deep and I do not like them!  This product does what it says.

It not only fills in the wrinkles, but seals them.  I have soft skin too.  Very nice light scent,.  I will have to hunt for coupons and it is over my 6.00 limit!   This is a must among several anti-age products that I use, and one of my five faves.

If you can afford it get it.  You won't regret it.

My fine lines have disappeared!

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about Olay Regenerist Filling and Sealing Wrinkle Treatment:

I have just finished the entire tube of Olay filling + sealing wrinkle treatment and really like how it plumped out the wrinkles on my forehead (which will keep my from having botox for a while).  However, it doesn't work for the lines under my eyes (not sure why). A couple of things you should know when you used this treatment is that it's not permanent and does not correct the wrinkle it only disguises them.  Also, you really should not wear it unless you are planning on wearing makeup over it as it tends to look lighter than your skin (I'm pretty fair so that's saying something).