3.2
Olay
Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System

Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System

3.2

Wouldn't purchase at full price

from reading pa

Comments about Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System:

I received this as a sample in something else that I purchased. I used it and liked it so I went ahead and purchased a full bottle when it was on sale. After using it for awhile I noticed there was not a difference as there first was. This product is on the expensive side to me. I think that I felt like it worked when I first started using but after awhile my skin no longer felt as firm as it did in the beginning. Overall, I think this is an extremely overpriced system that does not show results for the price.

Absorption
It was easy to absorb into the skin without having to rub it and irritate my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I felt like out of all the creams and lotions I have used it could have been a bit less thick allowing for it to feel much more lighter.

I noticed a difference in firmness right in the beginning but after a few weeks I no longer felt like it was working. I felt like I was just putting cream on my face with no advantages.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay Derma Pod is ok

from Rindge, NH

Comments about Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System:

Olay Eye Pods are just ok.  It was my Birthday (40) and my husband wanted to pamper me.  We could not afford a spa or something like that, so, he made a gift bag for me.  In it was a yankee candle (my favorite), Olay products, message oil, nail care products and hair products.  The night of my Birthday, he washed my hair, we lit the candle, had a sauna and he gave me a massage.  I used the pods and found that my eye area was somewhat smother and felt good.  However, I did not notice any significant improvement in that area.  I do not have puffiness under my eyes, but, dark circles.  It did not notice any difference in the darkness.  It is an easy to use product, but, not necessarily for my issues.  I don't have many wrinkles yet, so, I don't know if it works for that.  I can't say I do not like the pods, but, it didn't see much change in my eye area.  Therefore, I will rate this product average.

The eye dermapod works pretty well, but is not long lasting.

from Spencerville, OH

Comments about Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System:

As I am aging, I'm noticing little things here and there.  I've wanted to try some anti-aging products, but they are so expensive.  I'd seen a lot about Olay Regenerist, and the eye dermapod was the cheapest product of the line.  I thought I would try this first, and if it worked well I would be willing to try some of the more expensive products.  The dermapod works pretty well.  I noticed a difference right away.  You use one dermapod for both eyes, and you have to massage the cream into your skin.  You only use the dermapod 3 times a week, so it's nice you don't have to add another step to your regimine every day.  The cream did make the skin around my eyes plump up some so the little lines were less noticeable.  My eyes did look less tired and more youthful.  The problem with the cream is it doesn't last for very long.  You have to buy this and use it continuously to keep up the benifits.  The major drawback is the cream left my skin feeling very greasy.  I didn't like the way it felt, and it lasted until you scrubbed it off.

Made My Eyes Very Tired

from Clinton, MD

Comments about Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System:

I currently use the Oil Of Olay Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin formula and I love it.  Since this product works so well, I figured I would try the Derma Pods for my puffy eys.  I was really disappointed. I read other reviews and they were mostly positive and only a few reviews  criticized the dermapods effectiveness, so I decided to buy the product anyway.  After a week of using the product everyday, my eyes became puffier and looked even more tired. I also felt so incredibly sleepy while using this product. I do not recommend. I do however recommend the moisturizer for sensitive skin.  I would even give it 5 stars.

I love Oil of Olay Products.

from Denton, TX

Comments about Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti-Aging Triple Response System:

I am 32 and my skin is still looking its greatest, but my mom said everything starts to happen after 30. So I decided to get a head start on "things" and use all of Oil of Olays beauty regimens.  They are great!!!