Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream

Pros

Cons

Oily of Olay Regenerist Great Product

This is a pretty good product.  I have very dry skin and like a product that really moisturizes without being so heavy that I feel greasy.  This product is a great night time moisturizer.  It feels good on my skin without feeling greasy.  I have used it for about four months now.  It seems to be holding the fine lines at bay.  It really hasn't made any difference in my "wrinkles" but it does seem to be making the overall appearance of fine lines diminished and the skin tone of my face brighter.  I wish I had started using this product a long time ago and it might have made more of a difference.  I also like the look of the packaging and the size of the jar which fits just write in my bathroom cosmetics drawer.  I like the consistency of the cream itself which makes it easy to apply.  I like to also use the cream on my neck and cleavage area as well.  Those are important areas to keep young lookibng also.

Olay Regenerist Night Cream is too perfumy

I really wanted to try this product for a longer period of time. It felt so smooth and it moisturized without greasiness. I think it would have helped my skin, but the perfume is so strong it makes my eyes burn. I washed it off and my eyes were better. So the next night I only applied it to my jaw and mouth area. My eyes still burned until I washed it off. I tried one more time, same result, so I haven't been able to use it any more. I have used a couple different brands but they don't feel as good and one is greasy. I don't know what's in the Olay product that burns my eyes. In case you are wondering---no, I'm not getting it IN my eyes. I really wish Oly had a less-perfumy version so I could use their product. I bet if I wasn't allergic to the perfume I could have used it longer and had good results. Sorry I couldn't add more Pros.

not the best, but its not bad

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

This was ok. Made my face feel nice, but doesn't give dry skin the moisture it needs. Haven't noticed any wrinkle difference after using a whole jar. Won't buy again unless it's on sale and I have a coupon; not worth paying full price. There are better options at this price point.

Love It!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

I have always been a huge fan of the Olay Regenerist line of products. this night cream is no exception. I literally saturated my face and neck with this before going to bed and wake up a completely new person. I am refreshed, skin is soft and smooth and vibrant looking. My skin is toned and smooth. I little laugh lines I have seem to be disappearing with continued use. Plus. it seems that the anti aging component in this product is really doing it's job because I am getting tons of compliments for co-workers and family members.

Absorption
This absorbs really good into the skin. It does not sit on the face. I literally massage into my skin and it just drinks it up. So this tells me that my skin is moisture starved.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No clogging of the pores. I have not had an breakouts. Actually, it has diminished the size of my pores quite nicely. They were huge!

Very effective at keeping the skin youthful looking. It is good for all skin types,

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good night time moisturizer from Olay

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

This moisturizer by Olay is good - not great but good. I think other moisturizers in the Regenerist line, by Olay, work better but this one does well and is affordable. I goes on smoothly. Is a little thick but does not feel thick on the skin. It absorbs nicely. I found that the level of moisturizer is okay. Other products by Olay work better for me. I was slightly disappointed by this moisturizer especially after using other Regenerist products for years. Not to say this this is a bad product but it was not as good as other Olay products.

Absorption
although a thick feeling cream (to the hand) it does not feel thick on the face. It spreads on evenly and is quickly absorbed by the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I had no problems with clogged pores or acne while using this product. I have really, really large pores and have not had a problem with this particular product clogging them.

I thought this moisturizer worked well as a nighttime moisturizer. It is a little thick, but does not feel thick on the skin. It keeps skin moisturized all night and you wake up with soft feeling skin.

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream

from Little Falls, NJ

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

I began using Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream about a month ago. I had high hopes for my fine lines and wrinkles since I have always loved Olay products. The first time I used it, my skin felt softer, but it has a noticeably greasy feel which I don't like. Over time, I have seen some improvement in my skin, but it is not significant enough for me to keep purchasing this product. In addition to night time, I decided to apply it during the day under makeup. For this purpose, it has been great. My makeup goes on smooth and even. However, if I apply a generous amount a jar doesn't last very long. One thing I truly love about his product and other Olay products is that I don't have any adverse reactions. Overall, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream is definitely worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone who wants softer skin with less lines and wrinkles. You will most likely see an immediate difference after one application. It is reasonably priced and outperforms many other products on the market today.

It's good, but not great overall.

Noticible results!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

I absolutely loved using this cream! I used on my face and neck for fantastic results. I was a little apprehensive about spending so much money on a face cream for the first time but it was so worth it. I have tried others but usually end up coming back to the regenerist because I like it, and for the price I think it is the best bargain out there. I highly recommend giving this product a chance.

Absorption
The absorption was acceptable, it left my skin with a little residue feeling, but it was very minor and soaked in completely within 10 or 15 minutes or so.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This did not seem to clog my pores or cause me any other kind of skin issues. This has always been a big concern for me since using just regular lotion tends to make my face break out.

I used this for one month and had noticeable results, my skin was much smoother and softer and many of the fine line wrinkles were noticeably diminished. My skin felt well hydrated.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

It's an okay price for the product

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

I'm quite young to start using anti-aging products. But the sooner the better right? I use this product daily every night before I go to sleep, and I noticed a slight difference with the appearance of my skin. My skin felt a bit more tighter and a lot more hydrated. I am pleased to have stumbled across this product and will continue to use it!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Love Olay Night Cream - Super hydrating - use day & night!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

This has been one of my favorite products for quite some time now. The Olay Nght Recovery Cream is the Olay Beauty Potion's creamier, more hydrating cousin. It smells and feels very similar to the original beauty fluid only it's a bit thicker, but in a good way! It's such a good formula, in fact, I rarely use it exclusively at night! It's pretty much my main go to moisturizer when I have it.

Absorption
Like the original Oil of Olay, your skin just drinks it up!

Doesn't Clog Pores
Although it's thicker than the original formula, it certainly isn't pore clogging. It's just hydrating, it's not oily or heavy.

I love this stuff, I find it incredibly effectively - as a moisturizer, that is. As for anti-aging and all of that stuff, I really can't say, I'm sure there's serums with peptides and the like that probably do a better job in the ant-aging category. I really just focused on the Olay Night Recovery Cream for use as a moisturizer and it performed beautifully!

Adds Lots of Moisture while you Sleep

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

I use to use Oil of Olay products way back when I was about 20 and loved the lotion then. I figured why not try a product from them again as I had stopped using it over the years. I really needed a cream to use on my face at night that would reduce the look of wrinkles and aging. I went with Oil of Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti Aging Night Recovery Cream as it seemed like it would provide the substantial cream I was looking for and it did. It went on smooth and creamy and soaked right into my overly dry and old looking skin. It made my face feel soft and smooth with added moisture that did not feel greasy or heavy. It worked well into my skin. I have been using it for a month and it does seem to make you face softer and your wrinkles less noticeable. It gives a soft glow to your skin and your face feels nice in the morning when you get up. It is priced fair for the product. There are always coupons for Oil of Olay products in the Sunday paper which helps reduce the price especially if you happen to find it on sale. I recommend it for dry skin , oily skin and sensitive skin. It is not harsh or irritating. I would recommend it.

Not so good

from Beaver, PA

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

This line of products is expensive so I thought that this one would work up the the price I paid for it. It did not. I use this night cream along with the micro sculpting cream. I have not seen any difference in my skin than when I used cheaper products. It does smell good though.

Absorption
The night cream does not absorb into my skin the way I would like it to. I do not like my skin to feel heavy after I apply products, but clean and fresh feeling. I can feel the lotion on my skin after I apply it, but not as much as the micro sculpting treatment.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does clog my pores, which is a big no no. I took a break from this line and went back to it after a month and I was attacked with zits! Now I have to add a treatment to get rid of the zits. I still have a full jar so I do not know what to do with it.

I did not notice any difference in my skin when I used this product. My face did not look any younger after treatment than it did before treatment. It is an expensive product to purchase, but worth it only if it works.

Olay Regenerist Night Cream

from Seaford, DE

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Cream:

This product is so great and has helped me so much with my skin. During the winter, my skin gets extremely dry and I always have trouble trying to find some type of cream to help with the dryness. I also have acne-prone skin so I have to be very cautious about what I choose. Although this isn't made specifically for people with acne-prone skin, it is very gentle on the skin and absorbs quickly. It will not clog your pores or cause any additional breakouts. It does not feel heavy on the skin. I have been using this for about two months now and I love it. My skin doesn't dry out, i look refreshed in the mornings, and I haven't been getting any breakouts either. I will definitely keep using this product. This product is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it and is reasonable considering how high creams can actually cost. It also lasts a long time too because you only need to use about a dime size for your whole face.