Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Microdermabrasion & Peel System

Pros

Cons

Makes me look younger

I love this product.  The first time I used it I had been out of church for a few weeks due to illness.  I went back though I wasn't feeling much better.  I had many people comment to me how much better I looked.  Looking in the mirror my face was brighter, the dullness gone.  In short my skin looked very much like my teenage daughters.  My only complaint about it is that it is difficult to rinse off, especially around the hairline.

This is supposed to be a peel?

I don't get all the rave reviews for this product. I really wanted to like it and had high hopes for it based on the reviews, but it didn't do much for me. I've had acne through all my teenage years and have some acne scars to show for it. I also have dull, oily skin and large pores that clog easily, so when I read all the great reviews I thought this product might help. I have used this kit for over a month from once to twice a week and I have yet to see an improvement with any of my skin problems. My skin looked brighter and felt softer right after using it but it didn't last. I did get small bumps on the forehead and cheeks but that was only after the first couple uses. I don't get why it's called a ''peel'' . It doesn't harden on the skin and doesn't peel. It's more like a scrub! The best thing about this kit is the orange like fresh smell. Bottom line, I don't hate this product but I think it's overhyped and overpriced. I can get better results with my much cheaper aspirin mask.

Refreshes Skin and Opens Pores

from Berwyn, Illiniois 60402

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Microdermabrasion & Peel System:

Olay Microdermabrasion and Peel kit works effectively to deep clean and open pores. This is a very low cost option to unclog your pores, leaving skin very smooth and fresh looking. I have only used mine twice so far, but it will be a regular, if not frequent, part of my beauty regimen. I have very sensitive skin, so I was worried that it might irritate me, but my skin was fine after using this product. I enjoyed the fresh, clean look to my face for the weeks following use.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Perfect to Make Skin More Radiant!

from Blackwell, OK

I bought this about six months ago after having poor results with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System. I was actually surprised at the difference in the feel of my skin. After reviewing the ingredients in this Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System, I've found the ingredients aren't as harsh in this as they are in the Neutrogena pads which go with their system. It's not as good as getting a chemical peel at the dermatologists, but it's still really awesome and the price is so much better. I only used this three times a week, but noticed a big difference in the lines around my forehead and mouth. I haven't used it in over a month, but I'm going to try to get better about it because it does make the skin softer and helps lighten the lines on my face.

This is the perfect tool to use at home. I would only use it every other day because it can really dry out your skin and these types of products should never be used every day. If they are used every day they can do more harm than good. I highly recommend Olay's Microdermabrasion tool if you're looking to combat the signs of aging. It definitely helps while also making the skin feel softer and more radiant.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Very good price for what you get.

from Liberty, KY

My mother, obviously older, got me interested in this product when she moved in a few months ago and was already using it with excellent results. Being younger I figured it was never too early to start on an anti-aging routine, and I was right! I have found that using this system I can reduce the frequency with which I get facial treatments at the spa--so it saves me a lot of money and time!

Absorption
Very well absorbed by my skin. You put it on and if you wanted to put on a powdered makeup soon afterwards, you would have no issues. No residue is left behind that makes the powder stick or go on unevenly. I also felt that with it absorbing quickly and easily, I was getting a lot of benefits from it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've had no issues with it clogging my pores or causing any break outs or given me discolored pores. It's truly something that I enjoy using, and I like seeing the good results I'm getting.

Very effective. Fine lines are now almost invisible (after a few months of use). Larger or deeper lines are becoming less noticeable. Skin is more supple and firmer. I like the way it feels and the way it seems to bounce back and have more natural moisture in it. I like this product overall and will continue to use it for as long as I see good results.

Invigorating peel!

I absolutely love the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Microdermabrasion & Peel System. This is an affordable way to keep your skin looking great and to minimize the signs of aging. I have very fair skin and my skin tone is very uneven. I was a little nervous about using a microdermabrasion kit because I have sensitive skin. I wanted a product that would make my skin soft and smooth and really even out the tone of my skin. I tried this Olay product based on the recommendation of a friend and am very happy with the results. I started out by trying out the kit on a small section of my skin. I found that I did not have an allergic reaction to the ingredients. I then used this product on my entire face and neck and was very impressed with the results. The product did a very effective job at removing dead skin cells and unclogging my pores. Overall, I am very impressed with this system and highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good Alternative to Harsher Peels!

I love this product. I use them as an upkeep product after getting a medical grade chemical peel, several years ago. It is not harsh as all and compliments the old peel very well. I wish I had known about this product beforehand, I would have tried it. I like this product because my skin always has that refreshed look about it. I use this product every 3 months or some, typically when the seasons change. This product is good enough to be used 1x weekly and will not do damage to the skin.

Absorption
It is not some thing that I would say absorbs into the skin. It is a peel, and it does create light peel, nothing extensive about the process of this product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does not clog the pores, in fact it also cleansing the pores during the peel process.

It is very effective at achieving the look you are seeking. This product can be used by a person peeling for the first time or a person looking for something to maintain a profession peel

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Amazing alternative to more expensive brand.

Overall I would give the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Microdermabrasion & Peel System an A++++. It stands up to its more expensive competitor and gives you the same affect. The Philosophy Microdelivery Peel System is basically the same thing for 3x's the price.

Absorption
The goal of this type of skin product is to get rid of the dry flaky layer of skin everyone has. It's meant to take cleansing to the next level and should be used as a treatment, not a daily skincare regimine. I use it once a week usually on a Sunday evening after I've tortured my skin all week with makeup. You first apply the microdermabration scrub and the instructions say to gently massage it all over your face (I do my neck too). Next you take the peel serum and liberally apply it all over the scrub. The cool part about this step is it has a warming effect when you mix the two together. It feels quite pampering.

Doesn't Clog Pores
As to whether it clogs pores the short answer is no. What it's meant to do is get rid of the layer of dried skin that can clog pores. If anything it allows your pores to open and breathe. It's a good idea to do this treatment right before your moisturizer and serums. The peel process will leave your skin needing extra moisture. Your skin is going to be ready to soak up all of the good ingredients that your regular skin products should provide.

The effectiveness of this product is definitely praiseworthy (if used regularly..ie once or twice a week). I have hormonal breakouts around my period and am often left with discoloration for weeks after the blemish is gone. This product is good for reducing the appearance of dark spots left behind from acne. I would, however, note that I do not yet have wrinkles so I cannot testify to the effectiveness on wrinkles. I will say that after using this product I'm left with baby soft skin and I really like that aspect of the treatment.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Surprisingly good results and exfoliation!

from Monument, CO

Suprisingly good results for the price (by comparison to alternative treatments and brands). I use this product about once a week to help increase exfoliation after using Retin-A three times a week. The scrub has a pleasant scent and the two-step process with lactase peel is very easy to use. After I use it, my skin shines and is radiant. I would hesitate to use it more than twice a week as it is fairly abrasive (particularly on sensitive skin) but it is truly a valuable microdermabrasion method that is very affordable. I purchased it first in July and have found that it lasted about 6 months, using it once to twice a week!

Makes me look younger

from Ocean Springs, MS

Treatment left my skin feeling 10 years younger

from Granite Falls, WA

I love this product. Olay's Microdermabrasion treatment is one of my favorite beauty treatments. It left my skin feeling velvety soft and smooth. I felt as if I had turned my skin back by 10 years. It had a gentle exfoliating action. The smell was soft and pleasing.  The results last for several days which makes the twice a week recommendation great. A definite must have for my skin care .

Makes my skin feel great

from Lemoore, CA

I started using  **Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel Kit last year after I noticed dark spots on my face.  I have had a couple of facials but they are way to expensive.  then a friend told me about this product. **

**I use it one or two times a week. It is a two step system. Step one you massage the orange gritty paste onto your face for about two minutes. Step two you gently message the gel onto your face for a minute or two. You will feel a warm tingling feeling over. Then you rinse it off completely. I have found it a little hard to rinse off so I take a second wash cloth and rinse one more time. Some times It gets into your hair line so be sure and get all that out. The Olay Regenerist   leave my face feeling so clean and smooth. As far as the acne scars and brown spots going away I have not notice that yet.  But I do like the way it makes my skin feel. You can't beat the price you pay for what you get.  **