Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Five star quality for two star price

Let me start this review by telling a little about my facial issues so you can understand my review fully. As I find myself aging, I am having new and unpleasant things happen to my face, in addition to fine lines. I have red blotchy spots that sometimes burn on my cheeks and forehead, which is probably rosacea, but I haven't had that diagnosed, and have the oily t-zone and dry cheek area. So, I have tried tons of products to help with any of these issues and have only been disappointed. I have always been a fan of Olay, so decided to give the regenerist line a try. Haven't used anything else since. The serum goes on smooth and soothes my cheeks. I put it on right after my shower, and it lasts all day. A little goes a long way, which is wonderful. My makeup seems to go on a little better after using the serum. I have noticed the red on my face covers easier with makeup when I use the serum before applying foundation, and as I use it and the dryness is much better. Now, it hasn't erased wrinkles or anything like that, but I am hopeful that it will help keep new ones from developing. The price is great when compared to department store brands, and after trying many of them, I actually like the Olay better. I have since bought other items in the line and find that they all compliment each other great!!!! In my opinion, this is a must have!

Not Impressed!

I really, really wanted to love this serum. It didn't happen.  Olay regenerist was rated #1 by Consumer Reports, so I decided to give it a try. It leaves a residue on my face and clogs pores too. There are now several unsightly pimples since I started using this serum!!!! Wrinkles under eyes still prominent-did not diminish whatsoever. Will only use this on the backs of my hands and do NOT plan to purchase again.

the best to inprove my skin

from texas

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Combination Skin

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

its excellent product to inprove your skin and reduce the wrinkles your skin feel free and beautifull the people will notice the change at your skin and its not oily at all so nice product i recomended to all my friends

the best serum you can use. I use this everyday .

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I have used this for years. My skin feels so soft and looks so smoothl . I wouldn't use anything else. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to play regenerist serum. I will go out of my way to buy this before I run out. I have made my husband take me to get it on more than one occasion. He doesn't mind though because he says he sees the difference in my skin.
    What I also like is that there is no fragrance or other smells associated with it. I make sure I have it on hand at all times. I tell everyone I meet about the quality of this serum.

Absorption
    Not greasy or heavy. Quickly absorbed into your skin. This serum leaves a refreshing feeling on your skin. It revitalizes your face to the point that you wonder how such a little amount could do so much.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Never it makes your skin feel so fresh and clean.

I'm always told how young my skin looks. Let me tell you that there is no other skin care that can do half of what this serum can do.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Smooths skin, great under foundation

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I use this product after my main moisturizer and before my foundation. Makeup goes on smoothly and looks fresh. I don't find it effective as a primary moisturizer, but it does work well in conjunction with a moisturizer. After using it, foundation goes on much more smoothly and you use less. It's a thinner layer of foundation so it looks fresher and less cakey. Love it for this purpose

As Good as Prescription Products

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

For this type of product, I am very pleased. However, I cannot give it a 10 because the only way to get that type of result is with surgery. Since I don't want to do that, I will continue to use this product. It has peptides for collagen building and niacinamide and panthenol, which are all used in the more expensive products.

Absorption
    It absorbs well and leaves skin smooth. I usually wait a few minutes before applying makeup after applying the product. I think this is usual for this type of product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Have never had any problem with pore clogging. I don't think this is an area that is generally a problem with this type of product, because no one would buy it.

I know, I want RESULTS, which is why we all use this type of product. The type of results I want are only going to be available through surgery, but barring that, the product has the same type of peptides for collagen building found in more expensive products and does the job just as well!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Nice ingredients for the price!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I've been using this serum on and off for a few months now and I do like it. As I will apply it religiously some days and completely forget to use it some weeks (!), I have not been used it religiously, but when I do wear it I like it. It's not thick or uncomfortable, although the texture on my skin once its applied can be somewhat deceptive as I often feel moisturized enough to go without actual moisturizer, which I usually find to be a mistake after I attempt to apply to face powder and end up with my face all flaky. No insult to the product, it is a serum and so, for me at least, needs to be followed with a moisturizer. Interestingly enough, I just read that this Olay serum actually contains many of the same nice ingredients, like peptides and what not, as more expensive counterparts.

Absorption
    It absorbs just fine, not a miracle product, but it does seem to perform.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I've never had any problems with this stuff clogging my pores or causing pimples.

I believe it to be effective, but as I've said, it's not a miracle product and won't do anything instantly.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Truly a wonderful product from a dependable company.

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I LOVE OLAY!! Olay (once upon a time, Oil of Olay) has been used by my family for as long as I can remember. It has been a proven product that really does protect and preserve your skin. I use the Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum every night before going to bed after cleansing my face, and also in the morning before applying my makeup. I use this serum first then, depending on how dry my skin is that day, moisturizer, then my foundation. I use less foundation which is good for my wallet and my skin and appearance!

I have very dry skin and was starting with the crows feet at the corner of my eyes. I added this to my daily routine and have found that it is playing a big part in easing the appearance of those wrinkles. My skin feels tighter and yet smooth.

I recommend that every woman (both young and older) use this product. It does help with the health of your facial skin.

Absorption
    This serum absorbs into the skin almost immediately.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Nope! It doesn't clog pores.

I am living proof that this product works! I am complimented often on the youthful appearance of my face and that proves to me that my efforts and this and other Olay products are working!

No difference

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I've used almost an entire bottle of this over a few months and have seen no difference on my skin. My skin does not have fewer wrinkles, better tone or diminished dark spots. The serum does moisturize nicely but it is supposed to do more than just that. The bottle lasts a long time. The serum is moderately thick and applies smoothly and quickly on skin without having to rub too much. I like the faint scent that didn't irritate my skin. I saw no change in my acne scars or sun spots which I expected to improve.

Absorption
    Fast absorption and feels nice going on. Dries quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have had no clogged pores since starting to use this product. I have sensitive skin and the cream is gentle on my skin.

I have seen no difference in the lines around my eyes or laugh lines. Would not recommend. My skin does feel softer and moisturized. I have dark spots and acne spots that have not lightened at all.

Olay Anti-Aging serum

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

Altogether I was really impressed with the overall results I saw from using the anti-aging serum daily. I apply it after my nightly face care regime to a clean face right before bed. I find that this works best for my results and I have been able to experience soft smooth skin that doesn't look tired and worn down even with the active lifestyle I lead. I was really looking for a product that would be able to keep up with my face paced life and help my face to keep its youthful glow and vigor. The cost too isn't over priced which makes attaining your ideal skin pretty easy and without me having to take a serious hit to my wallet.

Absorption
    I like that it absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't just stay on top of my skin. I really feel it penetrating deep into my pores and moisturizing fully. It works really effectively.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Very glad that it doesn't clog up my pores at all. I haven't had a single breakout due to the serum.

Great product!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I love Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum. As far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best products on the market in this price range. I use it daily, and within two months of starting to use it, those little fine lines have faded quite a bit. I used to smoke, so the lines around my mouth were quite defined. I'm happy to see these fade quite a bit.

Absorption
    Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum absorbs right into your skin. It doesn't feel greasy, but your skin feels moist in a good way.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum doesn't clog my pores. My skin is oily, so I'm very sensitive to this. I've been using this product for two months, and I haven't had any breakouts.

I find Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum to be very effective. I've used it almost every day for two months, and I can see the little lines soften, especially around my eyes and lips. Those were the ones that bothered me the most.

Good One!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Daily Regenerating Serum:

I have been using this product intermittently for a number of years and have always been satisfied with the results of this product. I like the fact that it has not scent to it at all, so it does not clash with other products or scents I have on. It is very good for moisturizing the skin and keeping it hydrated throughout the day. Another plus, it is really good for using before you apply make-up as the make-up applies very well and evenly.

Absorption
    The absorption rate for this product is stellar. It does not sit on top of the skin at all. I love that. It goes on evenly and does not leave a sticky residue, like some other products do.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    Does not clog the pores at all. In fact, since using this product I have had very little issues with clogged pores or acne break outs.

Very effective for dry skin in keep it constantly moisturized. It is also goof for sensitive skin, as it is not a irritant. It has drastically improved the elasticity of my skin.