Other Body Lotions:

Olay Quench Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Just what I needed, another lotion but this stuff is great!

As I've said in a previous review, I have been blessed with many well-meant gifts of body lotions.  Just what I needed was another one but I had never tried an Olay lotion before and Dominick's was having a deal on them. So it came to pass that I brought home an 11.8 oz. bottle of **Olay Quench Daily Lotion**.

**WHAT THIS IS:**

**Olay Quench Daily Lotion** is smooth, thick, creamy, easily absorbed and has a nice, but not overpowering, fragrance.  Supposedly, it contains Vitamins E and B3 but we are also looking at a long list of chemicals and parabens up the whing-whang.  Be that as it may, **Olay Quench Daily Lotion** is soothing to my skin.  Because I have been using the [Olay Quench Body Wash][1] , dry skin is not such a problem anymore -- still it is nice to amp up the old moisturizing process on my hands, arms, neck, and other exposed areas of my body.  Winter will take a while to play out here and this nice lotion will help me (and my hide) get through it.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

I really like **Olay Quench Daily Lotion** but it is just a lotion after all.  If you want to use an all-natural or organic lotion, then this product may not be for you.  For the rest of us, I recommend this **Olay Quench Daily Lotion. **
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Olay-Total-Effects-Body-Wash-review-c7bc11

Nice and not over-powering or too dramatic.

Absorption
Absorbs well, in a matter of minutes.

Is one of the best friends a person's skin can have, especially in dry winter months.

Olay Quench Body Lotion Not For Me

I had the same issue with the smell of this product as others have mentioned. I don't normally buy something like it but it was Olay and thought the price was worth it compared to the cheap stuff i use. The smell bothered me..not so much perfume smell, but didn't like it. My skin loved the lotion. But, the softness did not last the 24 hours they said it would, that I could tell anyway.

I also was not a fan of the sparkly glitter type look mine left. I also found that that glitter seemed to just stay with me, even after washing my hands. While the softness from the lotion wore off after i washed my hands, the glitter would still stick. While I didn't care for the lotion, my pre-teen, and teenage daughters, all love the lotion. It is the first thing that each of them grab when their skin feels a little dry. They love the light glitter look it leaves, or the shimmer. It seems that its pretty popular with girls their age. Two of my daughters like to use it directly out of the shower, keeps them soft, and "shimmery".

Excellent moisturizer!

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I rate this lotion very high as it passed the 'husband test'! I've always had to fight dry skin especially during the colder winter months. My husband has only complained and needed a moisturizer the past few years. He's always had an ICK reaction when I would try to apply lotion to him but this lotion is the exception. In fact he's used 75% of my current bottle! I've shared it with my sister and work friends and noted positive reactions every time. I've noticed this lotion is a bit more pricey than other brands and I try to find sales or coupons. You might add 'VALUE' to the rating process and I would give it an 8.

Light and pleasant- not overly strong or perfumey so it doesn't clash with colognes or repel my husband from using it.

Absorption
This lotion doesn't feel greasy and soaks in fairly quickly.

Olay quench has been effective relieving my dry skin and itching especially during the winter months. Our heat is dry and I never seem to drink enough water so quench is a necessity in my home.

Love this lotion!

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I rate Olay Quench lotion a ten because I love it! This is my favorite all-over body lotion to use ever! It is so easy to put on because it immediately softens your skin. It does not take forever and a ton of rubbing to absorb, but you feel moisturized all day long. It is so fun to wear because it also leaves a small hint of glittery looking film all over so you feel magical all day long. The scent is great, but not overwhelming and you can still smell it at the end of the day. It is thin enough to wear all over your body even in the summer because it does not make you sweat or feel sticky. It is still thick enough to use on its own during the winter as well. You can also use it more than once throughout the day to keep your hands nice and smooth. The only lotion I have found that might be better at keeping your skin moisturized is Eucerin, but I definitely recommend it to everyone, even men if they do not mind to glitter!

Olay Quench Body Lotion.

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I have been using Olay Quench Body Lotions for a very long time now and I can honestly say that it is the only lotion that I will in certainty continue to use. It works well for me in more ways than one. Its good for my dry skin and not only that but I believe its a good lotion to use if I get razor burn and I think it helps to prevent me from getting razor burn somewhat also. I put this lotion on everyday after I get out of the shower. I have somewhat dry skin and sometimes the soaps I use dry my skin out, not to mention I occassionally get irritation from shaving and this lotion seems really good for that. The scent of the Olay Quench Lotions are pretty good. I haven't tried a lotion of theirs that the scent actually bothered me at all or that I thought smelled really bad or anything like that. I actually use the lotion with the shimmer in it and I like it as well. It is not too shimmery. I would say the shimmer isn't all that noticeable really. I only apply this lotion once and it does a pretty good job, even though I do on my real dry areas put it on twice. Overall I would say this lotion does absorb well and its not sticky or greasy feeling and it does leave my skin feeling soft. I've tried other lotions but to me they just aren't nearly as good as Olay Lotions. I love Olay products and in general Olay is a very good brand so I would definetly recommend this lotion.

glowing skin

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I have very dry skin and i am always looking for a lotion to relieve my dryness. When shopping for a new lotion Olay Quench Body lotion caught my eye becuase it stated that it moisturizes and leaves skin glowing.

I like my body lotions to not only make my skin feel moisturized but also look healthy and moisturized so i was sold once i read "glowing skin."

Olay Quench Body lotion did not disappoint. The consistency of the lotion is perfect. Its more creamy then a regualr lotion and feels silky smooth when you apply it to your body... almots like velvet. The lotion has a sheen to it that leaves your skin with a healthy looking glow (not fake, with sparkles).

The scent is also amazing it has a sweet, fruity, clean smell to it that makes me think of summer. The scent lasts throghout most of the day, and i always get a ton of people asking me what perfume i'm wearing.

I would highlighy recommend this lotion if you want glowy, healthy looking skin.

• Absorption:

Smells Heavenly and Works Great!

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I love my olay lotion! It works great on my dry skin and has really helps moisturize my hands in this winter weather. My hands were really dry, rashy, and my skin was cracking. They feel much better now thanks to my awesome lotion! And it smells so good, my husband thought I was wearing some amazing perfume or something. I love the scent too.

• Absorption:

Well, I didn't WANT to look like a 7th-grader...

from Richmond VA

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

Back in seventh grade, I wore a lot of glitter. I mean, a LOT of glitter. It was the look. However, now that I am about to enter my twenty-sixth year of life, I had hoped to leave the fashion missteps of my adolescence behind. This lotion did not assist with that endeavor. This is being marketed to fully-grown women. Is the shimmer really necessary? This would be a perfectly nice, effective lotion if not for the fact that it made me look like some kind of overgrown Tinkerbell wannabe. It's a shame - I otherwise would have been a repeat customer.

I thought the scent was really lovely. It was soft, sweet, feminine, and light enough that it was not overwhelming to wear.

Absorption
The lotion's name, Quench, was a good clue that it would be a lot to absorb! It did eventually rub in just fine, but it took a while.

The effectiveness of this lotion was not enough to make up for the fact that it was shimmery.

Woth the price

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I am very picky about my lotions. I feel that many brands don't feel right when you apply them. I also have the issue of the feeling of freshly washed hands sans lotion. I like my lotion to glide on (not feel watery, but not oily) but then disappear leaving me with moisturized hands that feel clean but not dry. Olay lotion does just this. I only need to apply it every other time I wash my hand, so it lasts through one hand wash, and my skin is never dry, flaky, itchy or turns red. Even through a Chicago winter, and that says a lot. It has a pleasant odor, not too strong or perfumy, but does have a small feminine scent (which is good to keep the male co-workers away from "borrowing" my lotion.

A nice light feminine scent that is not overpowering. It goes away quickly, so don't plan on using it as perfume! LOL.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feel to my hands.

Lasts through one hand washing.

It smells great!

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

First of all, this lotion smells really good. It goes on really easy and absorbs really quickly. It's supposed to keep you moisturized all day and it does if you put it on right after you get out of the shower. It's a little pricey but it is worth it because instead of having to apply the lotion three times a day, you only have to put it on one time.

Excellent Product!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

I absolutely love this Olay Quench body lotion. It is just the right consistency, not too thick like some creams seem to be, and not too thin like cheaper lotion brands such as Suave are. And to top it off, it smells so fresh and good, you can't beat purchasing this over more expensive brands from Bath and Body Works or other leading brands. This is my all time favorite and I use it daily. Sometimes I just put some on to feel how good it feels on my skin even if my skin isn't dry.

The smell is fresh and womanly, not overwhelming or over powering. It also doesn't interfere with any perfume you wear on top of it.

Absorption
The absorption is just as it should be because they made this product the right consistency.

This body lotion really works. I use it on my whole body. I don't have extremely dry skin, but if I don't apply lotion it will be a bit dry. This lotion is perfect for my skin and I believe it would definitely work on severely dry skin also.

• Absorption:

Sparkles are always GREAT!

from North Canton, OH

Comments about Olay Quench Body Lotion:

This is just amazing. It is purely the best lotion i can find. The good starts with the smell and ends with the sparkles, and covers everything in between. This lotion is great for making your morning routine a little faster by cutting out a few steps, even if one of them isn't one you thought about to begin with (the sparkles, duh). A must have!!