Other Body Lotions:

Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

Say Buh-Bye to lizard skin

Not only  it being winter, I got my Mom's very dry skin (She calls it lizard skin) and I needed something to help us big time.
Read complete review

Olay to the rescue. **Olay Quench Therapy** is a body moisturizer that speeds relief to severely dry, itch skin with a unique 2 in 1 rescue system:

- Packed with vitamins (B5, B3 and E), its concentrated formula penetrates deep within skin's surface to start healing instantly.
- Then Oly's advanced system of rich emollients seas in moisture to defend against dry skin coming back.

I don't have to wait till just after a shower to use this product and get the bennies from it.  It works anytime I need it. The scent is pleasant and light and let me tell you **Olay Quench Therapy** works!

I let my Mom try it and she is so sold too.  She doesn't want all those fancy lotions she normally gets for Christmas...she wants **Olay Quench Therapy** and that's the truth!

This is not a heavy lotion at all, does take care of the dry skin itch, fresh smelling and does what it says.  I am so ready for a Wisconsin cold winter with no fear.

My shoulders to the heals of my feet are happy campers now.  I can't wait till summer to show off my happy new skin.

Olay Quence isn't as great as I was hoping!

I purchased Olay Quench because everyone kept on raving about how great of a lotion it is! When it was time for me to make another lotion purchase I decided to go with Olay Quench based on reviews of friends and family members. To start, I really liked the bottle that Olay Quench came in, the pump is a great addition to any lotion bottle and I like how it was "girly" and purple. Once I got to the lotion, however, I was a little less impressed. I like for my lotions to be creamy and to rub into my skin well. This lotion was neither. I felt that this lotion was very thin (almost watery thin) and I have a hard time getting it to rub all the way into my skin, which leaves me feeling kind of greasy. Before purchasing this lotion, I had heard that it had just a slight shimmer to it, enough to make your skin "glow". I did not notice any shimmer in this lotion, and the only "glow" I was getting was from the "greasy" look I was getting because the lotion wouldn't rub in all the way. I also thought that this lotion smelled awful. For a lotion that is totally marketed towards women, it really smelled nasty! Overall, I was not impressed with this lotion. For what it cost, to have it not even work or do what it promised was a real disappointment!

Smells AMAZING!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

I would have to say that this has one of those smells that you cannot help but keep sniffing to get more of the smell. With the lotion a little goes a long way. I do wish that it had more lotion options, such as whipped, butter, and so on. I really like the pump action, but I hate the clump that ends up forming if you do not use it constantly.

Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion is a good moisturizer

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion does a great job of helping my dry winter skin stay soft and moisturized. I can't say it's my favorite lotion but it is effective in keeping my skin supple and moist for at least 24 hours.

Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion has a nice subtle scent that's not not too strong or perfume laden. I like a lotion to smell nice but not advertise to the world what scent I am wearing and this product fits the bill.

Absorption
    Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion absorbs quickly so it doesn't get all over my clothes in the morning. It's light and non-greasy yet still keeps my skin soft.

Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion is a good low-cost moisturizer that you can often find on sale or has a coupon connected to it. It is just as effective as high priced department store brands at half the cost. I recommend it to anyone with dry cracked skin during these cold winter months.

• Absorption:

Olay is great for dry skin!

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

I've been through many different brands of lotions that do nothing for dry skin after they dry and stay on for a few hours. I thought I would spend a little extra on Olay for my skin since I've used on my face with much success. Not only did it help my dry skin, it still smells awesome after a day! I've always had extremely dry skin in the winter months and hate having to try different lotions that end up not working so well so when I tried Olay for the first time I was so pleasantly surprised. It doesn't have a greasy texture like alot of lotions for dry skin. It goes on smooth and soaks into my skin almost immediately! I feel confident that my skin will not get flakey and itch when I use it. Olay does cost a little more when you buy it but actually saves you money because I do not have to use as much and I never have to re-apply it between showers. I have even had people ask me what I have on that smells so good. They think it's a very pleasant cologne. Thank you Olay for such an awesome product for my skin!

• Absorption:

Nice scent, but does not absorb very well.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

My mom has used Olay products all the way back to when they were "Oil of Olay". So, I thought that they must be a great company. I purchased this lotion because my mother suggested it and she told me she really liked it. I used it once and I can say that I definitely do not like it. I do not like how the lotion feels like it is just sitting on my skin. It feels as though my skin is clogged with oily lotion instead of feeling soft and supple from the lotion. It is very heavy and greasy and I am not a fan of that. I do like the scent, however. I think that is what my mother likes about this lotion. The scent is very nice and it is a unique scent for a lotion. I really do enjoy that part of this lotion. I just expected so much more from Olay after my mother being such a fan for so many years.

The scent is wonderful, it is just unfortunate that the smell is not the main reason to buy a lotion.

Absorption
    This lotion does not absorb well at all. I hate how it sat on my skin instead of being absorbed into to help the dryness.

• Absorption:

I really love this product!

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

This product does everything that it promises and it leaves your skin feeling very soft, and smelling great! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent moisturizer since I've found it to be great for all skin types, including oily and problem skin. I even use this product on my face where my skin is more sensitive and I haven't had any problems such as irritation, burning, flaking, pealing or itching and it doesn't seem to cause any acne flare-ups by clogging the pores.

• Absorption:

Loay Quench Therapy is an absolutelywonderful lotion!

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

Overall 9 out of 10! I would recommend this lotion to anyone. I believe this lotion would be suitable for any skin type not just dry or sensitive skin. It is a wonderful product and I think anyone would be pleased with it. The only reason I gave it a 9 out of 10 is because I sometimes prefer a stonger scent.

The scent is pretty good if you dont like something that is strong but still smells fresh and clean. It doesn't have an overbearing scent like some others that I've tried in the past, it is more of a light scent.

Absorption
    This product absorbs rather quickly and doesn't leave your skin oily or greasy like other brands can. It's more like a thick whipped texture so it really absorbs into your skin very quickly and very well. I also noticed my skin stayed soft and hydrated for a rather long amount of time, so products have to be applied several times throughout the day and with this porduct I didn't have that problem whatsoever.

This product is very effective in aiding in dry skin but is great for everyday use as well.

Effective

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

I found Olay body lotion to moisturize well I use it right out of the shower then again throughout the day on my hands. It works nicely directly after use but then seems to wear off quite quickly. I love the smell & the original effect I just don't like having to reapply so often throughout the day

Love the smell

Absorption
    The original application goes on nice

Have to reapply lots

Great Lotion for dry skin

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

I very much enjoyed using this lotion! It has an amazing scent and worked very well at keeping my skin very soft and touchable. I have a tendency to have dry skin, especially in the winter, and this lotion helped out so much with that. And it smells good too.

This lotion has a very nice scent. It is not overpowering but it seems to last for quite a while after you apply the lotion. I really like this a lot.

Absorption
    I had no problem with the absorption of this lotion. I have used products in the past that left a really greasy feeling afterwards. I have also used many lotions that no matter how much you tried to rub them in they just never seemed to get there. This one was very nice. You could apply just enough for that particular section of your body and it absorbed into your skin very well. This also tells me that the lotion is actually getting into my skin to help with my dry skin. Not just sitting on top.

After using this lotion for a little while I noticed a dramatic change in my skin. It was no longer extremely dry and I always had very soft touchable skin. I am out in the elements quite often in my line of work and this product was amazing with helping with that.

• Absorption:

Olay lotion is the best!

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

My overall rating for Olay Quench Therapy Lotion is a ten because it makes your skin so soft and smooth. I also use the Olay body soap, with the two together your body's is like silk. I have four girls in the house and they love this lotion. It has a little sparkle to it to. So they love using this is the summer on there legs. I would not use this lotion on your face, it will make you break out. My husband hates for me to buy it because of the glitter it has in it. It is also good to use in the winter, all the girls in my house have very dry skin in the winter and it always keeps our skin very soft and smooth. The price is pretty reasonable to and you don't need much to get soft skin.

Olay Quench therapy lotion does not have that much of a scent.

Absorption
    It absorbs very well and it's not to greasy. I hate when you put lotion on and it's to greasy to touch anything.

It's very effective, it makes your skin soft and smooth all day long.

• Absorption:

Feels wonderful, so silky not greasy!!

Comments about Olay Quench Therapy Body Lotion:

This is my absolute favorite lotion. So effective on dry skin. Especially for the mid-west how we switch from cold to hot so fast it helps to control the flakiness and aching you get living here during the changing seasons. It has a great price point too. So affordable.
    Great for gift!!

The scent is great for anyone even for people with allergies. It doesn't linger either. Great to use when working in close quarters with others so it doesn't bother others. It also is great to wear with perfume it doesn't counter act with scents. This product is great for everyone!

Absorption
    Not greasy and can put clothing on immediately. I love the feel of it, and it doesn't take a whole lot so the bottle lasts!

Gets rid of dryness in just one use. You can use this anytime of year and don't have to worry about it being to rich for maybe summertime. I suggest this product for anyone you don't have to have dry skin to use it!