Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

from Kissimmee, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Olay Professional ProX Discoloration Fighting Concentrate:

Okay,people I have freckles after I have moved to Florida. I might have ignored the fact that when you go out under the sun you should wear sunblock. It started to border me when people I knew asked how did I get freckles? It wasn't an embarrassment, but it was a disappointment, because i knew that I could have prevented it.

I started to look around and found a couple of products that promise to help lighten dark spot or discoloration of the skin. I chose Olay Pro-X because the intensity of the response of the people to it.

I started to use this product twice a day, in the morning after I wash my face and before I put on day cream and at night before I put my night cream (of course, pro-x line). After 14 days, I started to see lighter color on my lighter dark spots and after 30 days, some of the lighter ones go away completely.

I'm not going to lied, I still have some of my freckles left, which I am still using my cream everyday, in a hope that all will go away. But it had proven to me that it works, so I will keep using it.