Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Pro-X by Olay - Super products!

I'm very fastidious with my skin: don't tan, exfoliate regularly, always use a sun block, and I use only products that really work for my skin. I've tried some of the most expensive products, like La Mer and Clé de Peau, as well as drugstore brands. I don't care about price but about quality. I am especially impressed with the Pro-X products, particularly with the starter kit and the Deep Wrinkle Serum. Often eye creams make my eyes puffy, but the Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex works great and doesn't leave my under eyes puffy. I'm crazy about the Deep Wrinkle Treatment and the Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. Small lines are definitely less noticeable, and I feel there's a general firming of my skin too. I highly recommend this line! Oil of Olay knows what they are doing.

Great for moisture - not so much on wrinkles

Thanks to my membership with [Vocalpoint][1]   I received a full size jar of **Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream** to give a try.  Now, I am willing to pay more for a quality product, (like Lancome or Clinique)  but was so glad I had the chance to try this first.

Let me start by saying, I don't really have any wrinkles. I do have one along the top of my forehead, but around lips and eyes I am pretty lucky.  I think it's genetics because my mom still has beautiful skin and she is over 60.  The first week that I used **Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream** the very first thing I noticed was that it was very smooth to apply, only took a little bit to handle my face and neck and that there was no "yucky" scent to deal with.  It was also extremely moisturizing, so much so that I had concerns about my skin turning oily.

The next week I used **Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream **my skin was softer and smoother, but still no discernible difference with my wrinkles.

After a week traveling (and pilfering from my mother's skin care products because I was worried about packing space) I was happy to come home and use** Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream **as my skin was very dry due to travel, cold weather and the change in skin care products.

I admit, I really like the hydration and moisturizing that **Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream **provides. And with winter weather and travel it was an absolute must. But as far as working on smoothing my wrinkles I didn't see any difference even after a month of using. Maybe it's because I don't have much in the way of wrinkles. Maybe they say wrinkle smoothing because dry skin shows wrinkles more and if your skin is moisturized you don't see the wrinkles as much.  As a moisturizer - I give it a 5 stars. As an anti wrinkle cream, I'll give it a 3 based on those thoughts.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Vocalpoint-reviews

Luv luv

from Suwannee GA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Evens Out Skin Tone
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Noticeable Results
  • Smells Great
  • Soothing

Cons

• Deep Wrinkles
    • Fine Lines

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

I have used expensive medical creams, but found that they didn't help my skin. I luv this product. I went in for a facial at my friend plastic surgery office recently & the facialist was raving about my skin!!!! Hmm my little secret. My husband asked me what are you doing different with your skin?? He was pleasantly surprised it didn't cost $130 like my other cream!!
    Thanks for a great product.

Very effective at smoothing wrinkles

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is a welcome addition to my daily beauty routine. Over the past few years, I have noticed more and more fine lines and wrinkles that have appeared as I have aged. I want to stay ahead of these signs of aging and decided to give this Olay product a try. I am very impressed with the results. I only use this wrinkle smoothing cream at night and find that it is very light and refreshing on my skin. It feels very soothing when I apply it to my skin and I noticed a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin within the first few weeks of using this product. My skin is smoother and less uneven. The fine lines and wrinkles are not as noticeable as they were before. Overall, I am very happy with Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream and highly recommend this product if you want an effective way to minimize the signs of aging.

Love it

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

Oil of Olay ProX is great. It took care of my dry skin after just one use! It's light and doesn't seem to clog pores. I break out if I'm not careful, so I use a combination of Arbonne face wash & the Proactive system along with this Oil of Olay ProX. So far the combination seems to be working well.

I have a hard time finding a good face moisturizer that doesn't cause break outs, and this one definitely does not. You're supposed to put it on your face and neck at night before bed and after a few weeks you think you're face looks younger. I don't quite have wrinkles yet, but I would like to do what ever I can to prevent them, or at least put them off for as long as possible! I feel like the Oil of Olay ProX will help with that.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it comes in a plastic jar rather than a tube or pump, so when I apply it I end up with some globbed below my finger nail from getting it out of the jar. Not really big as far as complaints go, but still annoying!

Doesn't Clog Pores
    My skin is definitely acne prone and this has not caused me to break out at all.

Amazing Results!

from West Hartford, CT

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

This product has provided amazing results in less then 2 weeks! My mom's skin always looks smooth and subtle so I asked her what product she uses and she referred me to Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream. I was hesitant because I have sensitive skin but I've been using it for 12 days and my skin has never felt and looked better! I've yet to notice a decrease in deep wrinkles but overall my skin tone is smooth, clear and just looks great! One quick note, I do have to use a tiny amount of heavier cream just in spots that are normally super dry (flaky skin kind of dry).

Absorption
    It goes on smooth, spreads evenly and absorbs nicely. It doesn't leave any greasy residue. Also, doesn't cause that mid day shine like some other creams I've used! Just a small dab goes a long way.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    My pores look clearer then they have in years, in just 12 days. I'm prone to breakouts and blackheads so this is a big surprise.

I would have never expected the results I've seen from any product, never mind in such a short period of time.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great moisurizer! Makes your skin feel sooooo smooth!

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

Olay Pro X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream is amazing. I have recently been on a search to find a product that would restore my skin barrier after continuous Retin-A applications. I found Retin-A to be very drying, and the flakies bothered me the most. In my search online I decided to give the Pro x a try and I bought several products from the line including the Hydra Firming Cream and the Tightening Serum. This moisturizer has slightly heavier texture than the Hydra firming Cream and that's why I'd recommend this to those with slightly drier skin or someone like my self looking to heal the skin from Retin-A.

I am very content with the Wrinkle Smoothing Cream for the intended purpose. I use a 0.05% Retin-A and use this product over it at night. In the morning I wake up to a supple skin that feels very hydrated instead of dry and irritated as it did before. The Wrinkle Smoothing Cream has some great ingredients such as Niacinamide, Vitamin E, and a couple of new peptides that are not included in the regenerist line. The cream absorbs quite well but keep in mind there is some product left just sitting on top of your face. This product contains titanium dioxide a mineral which acts as a natural sunblock by just sitting on the surface of your skin so naturally it does not absorb all of its ingredients.

For those of you thinking about purchasing but want full absorption better option would be the Tightening Serum that actually fully absorbs. With ingredients where the molecue is too large to enter our skin the ingredient just sits on top. Not a bad thing for me though - that's what gives it the smoothing effect.

I am currently on my second jar (btw I prefer airless pumps to jars but I'm glad I tried it) and plan on repurchasing again and again.

love it

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

I love this product, I have been using olay products past 2 years when this came in to market I gave it a try as i have light wrinkle and tried a lot of products to hide them but none worked and finally i thought of giving this a try. Its not greasy or oily its very light and makes my skin glow its smooth and withing few weeks i could make a difference on my face the wrinkles are barely seen. My skin in sensitive and i guess olay products work really well on me. Now my skin is softer and smoother than before. I gifted this product to my mother and she loved it too. I love it and i would recommend everyone to use it. At least give it a try.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great moisturizer when used regularly

from Cincinnati, OH

Super moisturizer

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I don't have a problem with it clogging my pores, but it is hard to tell if it might be an issue for others.

I have noticed a definite difference in my face since using this more regularly. I was starting to get a "worn" look, but it is going away since using this more regularly.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This really smooths those deep wrinkles fast.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

I tried it once a day for one week and could see a big difference. I just couldn't believe whata big improvement it made and really fast. It was so easy. I love this stuff. It cost more than the others but it works so I am going to buy more.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay is the leader in beauty and skincare!

from Manchester, IA

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

I am relatively young, and most women my age really aren't all that concerned about things like wrinkling and aging skin. However, this is something that really concerns me and I have been taking steps for several years now to make sure that my skin continues looking it's youngest and best as I grow older. I have tried several different moisturizers, both Olay brand and non, and I have to say that the ProX Moisturizer is by far my most favorite moisturizer on the market. The ONLY con to this product is that it is rather expensive. This product works wonders, it only takes a little bit and it keeps my face feeling smooth and silky all day long. Since it does only take just a little bit, the jar lasts for quite a long time. I love how smooth and creamy this moisturizer is, not greasy or oily at all! I also love that it never leaves my face feeling greasy or oily - just smooth and soft! The scent of this moisturizer is very pleasant - practically nonexistant, which is a quality that I love! I also love the size of this jar - makes it so easy to just toss in my purse for those days when I feel like I might need it just more than once! By far, my most favorite facial mositurizer!

prox seems to smooth out those wrinkles

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream:

ProX cream by Proctor and Gamle is a very natural feeling wrinkle cream.  It comes in a most attractive crystal container and though the results of its use are not terrilbly noticeable on the face, it does make one feel comforted because it seems so clean and pure.  The jar has a  really neat look about it and the product is very cooling.

The user is warned to keep it away from your eyes and believe me, it does sting when you are not careful in its application.

If you are looking for a miracle rejuvenation, this is not the product.  But if you just want a nice night cream, it works fine and is obvioiusly non irritating.  The manufacturers are part of the Olay family and it is not different from any Olay cream that I have tried.  It will work quite well under any base foundation and so it does have a practical appliction.

But as I mentioned earlier, the attribute that I find most agreeable is its handsome container.   ProX wrinkle smoothing cream looks very nice on your bathroom counter