Other Body Lotions:
Olay
Olay Luscious-Embrace Body Lotion with Jojoba Butter & Crushed Orchid Extract

Olay Luscious-Embrace Body Lotion with Jojoba Butter & Crushed Orchid Extract

Great Product! If you haven't tried it yet you should!!

Comments about Olay Luscious-Embrace Body Lotion with Jojoba Butter & Crushed Orchid Extract:

I actually received this product as a part of a gift set but after trying it I was hooked! It has a very pleasant and clean smell that stays with you all day but is not extra overpowering. I also love the fact that this lotion keeps my skin moisturized without having to constantly reapply.

• Absorption:

Olay Luscious Embrace Lotion

from Eagle River, AK

My daughter recently purchased a bottle of Olay Luscious-Embrace Body Wash and it came with a free 1.7 ounce sized tube of matching lotion. The 1.7 ounce size tube is a great travel sized product, and this lotion contains jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract.

The back of the tube reads "Smooth over your body to drench skin with rich moisture". The lotion comes in a lavender colored tube and the lotion itself is the same color. It isn't real thick, just a nice consistency for easy spreading. This is a very sweetly scented lotion, and I can't say I am crazy about the odor. My daughter, on the other hand, loves it. To each his own, we all have our personal preferences.

What I disliked the most about this lotion was the fact that it didn't really soothe my dry hands. It absorbs quickly and does not leave any greasy feel to the skin, but five minutes after applying it I felt like I needed lotion on my hands again. So based on my experience, I cannot personally recommend this lotion. If you love the scent, you will like the fact that it lingers for quite some time.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly and does not leave any greasy feel to the skin.

What I disliked the most about this lotion was the fact that it didn't really soothe my dry hands, but five minutes after applying it I felt like I needed lotion on my hands again.

• Absorption: