Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Scrubs
Olay
Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub

Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub

Olay: the best bang for the buck, better than dept. store brands

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub:

Olay products do exactly what they say they will do, for far less money than department store brands. I have tried all kinds of products and I really love the Olay daily cleansers and scrubs.

Leaves my face feeling completely cleansed without being stripped or dry.

Ease of Application
I do prefer a different container than the squeeze tube. Sometimes I transfer it to a pump bottle or smaller squeeze flip-top bottle that I have, so I don't squeeze out too much product and then have to try to get it back into the tube!

I wish it didn't have any scent at all.

• Ease of Application:

This is a great quick facial scrub!

from Glenpool, OK

Comments about Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub:

The Olay Daily Facials Clarifying scrub is great for an everyday facial. It has these wonderful little beads that you can actually feel gently scrubbing away all the grime of the day from your face.  It has a very gentle smell to it, not at all chemical-ish in odor. The beads work great at working down deep into your pores and getting out the grime from the day. I enjoy using this a night during a warm shower. The warm water opens up your pores, and this facial can really get to work on your pores. You can use it as either a rinse off scrub, or a leave on mask, both feel great. It does not dry out my skin or irritate it in any way. It is gentle enough to use every day, although I prefer to use it twice a week to make the product last longer. This scrub is very affordable and comes from a reliable brand. I use many of the Olay skincare products and enjoy all of them. I would highly recommend this to a friend.

My face has felt so good since using this product.

from Mona, UT

Comments about Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub:

When I bought this product, I had never used it before or had ever heard anything about it.  I mainly just bought it because there was a rebate on it and with the coupons I had, I got it for almost next to nothing.  Well, I decided to use it and I can honestly say that it leaves my skin feeling so clean, soft and smooth.  The scrub is a cream with little cleaning agents in it that almost feel like sand particles, yet they aren't too rough on your skin when you are washing your face.  It does a great job removing makeup and making your skin feel like you just had a facial.  I have noticed less blemishes since using Olay Daily Facials Clarity Daily Scrub and feel like my skin looks better than it has in years.  The only way to make this product any better in my opinion would be to have some good smelling scents to choose from.  Other than that I would give this product an A++++ in my book.