Other Facial Moisturizers:
Olay
Olay Complete Defense Daily Uv Moisturizer Extra Protection SPF 30

Olay Complete Defense Daily Uv Moisturizer Extra Protection SPF 30

Works great and with the price you can not beat it!

from Birmingham, Al

Comments about Olay Complete Defense Daily Uv Moisturizer Extra Protection SPF 30:

I thought that I would give the Olay products a try (I was a skeptic!), well I was very surprised and pleased with the results. I have uneven skin color and oily as well as dry patches of skin, so I knew it was going to be a challenge. I used the Daily Uv Moisturizer with extra protect SPF30 for about 5 days and I noticed a big difference. My skin tone seemed to be evening out and my face looked at least 5 years younger. Really! I could tell that much difference in such a small amount of time. I have been using it now for about 2 years and I think that my skin looks better now than it did when I was 25. I have a nice radiant glow and no more patches of dry or oily spots.

It is one of the few that does do what it claims. And it works quickly and I know you will be pleased with the outcome. You will notice a difference.

Ease of Application
I use it at least twice a day, usually more, I just lightly cover my face and neck several times during the day and before bed I cleanse and use an extensive hydration formula and really goop it on and I love the way my skin looks and feels.

It has a very soft scent that is barely noticeable, I love it.

• Ease of Application:

OLAY SPF30 make you stay away from spots

from Fremont, CA

OLAY complete defense daily UV moistuizer extra protection SPF30 make you stay away from yellow spots on your face. It is better than the previous version which is SPF15 moisturizer. It is also more expensive than the SPF15 mositurizer. However it worth the money consider the more UV defence protection on your face.

Face is most important for a lady so every lady wants a clean pretty face. It add confidence to you and give other people a nice image about you and your personality. So it is very important to stay away from the yellow spot damage from the sun especially in summer days. California has a lot of sunlight during the long summer season so every lady need to be alert do not get any yellow spot on your face. Need to use this SPF30 UV defense cream. It is best use toner under this cream as it add more moisture to your face.

I used it for a few years now and feel good about it. So far everybody comment that I have a clean face without any spot.

I like this product.

from Brighton, MI

HI there,

I am reviewing Olay spf 30 face moisturizer.  I have been using this product for the last 4 years.  I really like the product.  It goes on nicely.  It is not too heavy nor greasy.  It is nice to be able to put on underneath your makeup.  I beleive that it has helped my wrinkles the last few years and it has helped to prevent new ones from popping up.  Yeah.  The price is right especially if you combine it with a coupon and a drugstore promotion.  Oh, yes!  I forgot the olay rebates too.  With all of that, you could get this at a great price.  There is no scent to this product or if there is I never noticed it.  It does last a long time also.  I have been using this bottle since the summer time.  It is now in February.  This product is also nice to use alone if you decided not to put on makeup.  It leaves your skin dewey.  I would recomment this product given its price tag, the spf 30, the non-greasy feel and its reputation.  Thanks, MML

A little oily, but does a decent job

from Ellington, CT

I annoyingly have VERY combination skin. I have both rough dry patches and my t-zone (especially my forehead and around my nose) get VERY oily. Regardless of oiliness, we all need a facial moisturizer. I have been pleased by previous Olay products, so I decided to give this a try when it was on special. I picked up the one made for combination skin and that had SPF to boot.

It goes on nice after a shower and even has a pleasant smell (kind of like the beach, but not as terribly strong as sunscreens. The scent merely gives the suggestion).

A con for me is that I wake up with greasy skin. Sure, I wash it off, but I'm afraid of getting breakouts from that oil sitting on my skin for so long and rolling around my pillowcases. I've had a few tiny breakouts, but I would really rather not wake up with a face full of grease and a few angry red dots on it. When I finish with the bottle (which will be a while since using a very little bit from the big bottle goes a very long way), I will try something else to see if there's any better for my skin.