Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers, Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers, Anti-Aging Night Creams
Olay
Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products

Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products

A classic firming facial moisturizer that works while you sleep.

Olay's classic Firming Night Cream is simply one of the best products out there, and has been for years.  My grandmother used Olay products and her skin was flawless.  I've been using it for a while now, and people are always telling me that I look 20 years younger than I actually do...now THAT's a compliment.

Olay's product have one thing in common:  they focus on a woman's desire to maintain healthy-looking skin which appears flawless to the naked eye.  We are always looking for that "Fountain of Youth", attempting to evade the ugly vissage of aging.  Olay is a definite defense against lines and wrinkles, allowing your skin to look and feel young.

I like the classic Oil of Olay.

I like the classic Oil of Olay product. It's pakaging design hasn't changed much over the years. When I first started purchasing it, it still looked just as it did when my mother was using it. Oil of Olay leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and supple without being heavy. The only thing that I do not care for with Oil of Olay is the smell. My husband says that it smells like I have baby powder on my face. It doesnt smell like baby powder to me but either way that is not what I like for my face to smell like. I use Oil of Olay about four times a week at night before I go to bed. I would use it more often than I do if the smell was better. I have tried some other products that were similar but I did not care for the way they felt the next day. When I started working they made me sweat more. With Oil of Olay that's not a problem. I dont like for my skin to feel weighted down the next day after using a product. Overall I recommend Oil Of Olay to any woman who is into simple, easy, and resonably priced products. I am a third generation Oil of Olay user.

I can see results

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

I have been using this product of rover a month now and can honestly say that I am seeing results. I have used many different types of facial cremes to stop wrinkles and even though I am not real old I can see where some wrinkles and laugh lines are trying to start. I had a friend recomend this product and although I am a avid oil of ola user, I had not tried this product yet. I called my friend a few weeks into using the creme and told her that I thank her due to seeing results already. My recomendation to anyone that wants results from a firming and wrinkle creme.

Classic Oil of Olay is the best

from Morgantown, WV

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

Ever since I began using makeup, my mom taught me to use Oil Of Olay after removing my makeup every evening.

I use the Sensitive Skin Formula, concentrating on the common areas where wrinkles form,.. around the eyes, mouth and forehead. I like the smooth silky exture on my skin and the coolness .

I even use Oil of Olay to remove my eye makeup.. it doesn't burn if it gets near your eyes, and it easily removes even waterproof mascara. The value of a bottle of oil of Olay is incredible. It takes just a few drops to moisturize your entire face. One bottle last me 2 or more months,.. even using it as eye makeup remover.

There are alot of products on the market, alot of which are 5-10 times the price of oil of Olay. You can pay more.. but why would you when oil of Olay works so well. I am 49 and I dont have a single wrinkle around my eys.. To me.. that;s priceless.

Olay is Owesome

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

Enough can not be said about how much I rely on Olay products.  Ever since I was old enough to choose my own lotion I chose Olay.  My mother used it, and stilll does and that is why it was always available to me.  It's not that I did not experiment with other products, I did.  But Olay is what I have returned to because they are so reliable.  A company as old as this is in business because they are doing something correct.  I used to use the simple Olay lotion for my skin but lately I have been using this new cream and it is lovely.

It is called 'Total white cream'.  I don't have a desire to get white, I love my skin.  The texture of the cream is wonderful and you need only a tiny bit for your entire face.  Even less is what you need for your neck.  Yes, it comes in a smaller bottle for this reason.  Another thing that I absolutely love about this cream is the smell.  It smells awesome!  It's not fruity or weird, but it has this mature smell to it that I LOVE.

I am in charge of my life, let oil of olay smooth my wrinkles

from Redding, CA

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

Why not change your appearance? with Oil of Olay you can do this, have you tried other creams or lotions? only to find out that they didn't work? aging is a normal cycle in life, with Oil of Olay you can get the same satisfaction and beauty without having to have surgery or buying high priced products.

I will recommend this product to anyone that is trying to stay young, just a lil dab a day will keep the wrinkles away.

good for the price

from Madera, CA

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

Oil of olay is a good product for the price. I have tried others for much more money and have found not much of a difference.

Mary kay and Avon have great items but more money, I have a limited budget so therefore i must choose olay.

I have tried everything this is the best!

from Strasburg, VA

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

this product is awsome my face is clean of all make up as soon as i apply ans massage into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I never have to worry about my face breaking out when using this product. It can be used for all different types of skin from dry to oily whatever your skin is is brings out the natural oils that your body produces on its own.

I needed something to clean my face to get all the eye makeup off i have litterally tried every thing that i could think of it is also used to prevent wrinkles.

Day cream is better

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

In a previous review of mine, I swore by the Olay day cream with UV protection. I decided that since it was so good that the night cream probably was as good too. I am not saying that it is a bad cream, but sometimes it feels a little too thick and a little too strong that I just use my day cream for night time also. I know that night creams are meant to be a little thicker but I just find that this version is much greasier and heavier than the day cream which is the perfect consistency.

On the plus side, I have also used many night creams, all of which are thick and greasy, and in comparison, Olay fares very well against them. On top of that it is at an excellent pricepoint which makes it worth it just to have even though I don't use it every night. A few things that I don't like about it (on top of the fact that I do feel it is quite heavy) is the smell.I know they are not meant to smell great, but sometimes I just can't stand how this smells on my skin!

very good product

from Clyde, NC

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

my mother has used oil of olay products for 20 or0 30 years now and she absoulutly loves olay.i am 45 years of age and i started using olay about 10 years ago.i must say that my mother and i both do not look our real age.i love all of their products.I use the lotion,bath products,soap,and especially their anti-aging products.their make-up is especially good but to expensive to use because it doesn't last as long as other foundations that i have used.i would highly recommend any of their products to any of my friends.olay has been around a long time and they are coming out with so many new products.i will continue to use their products as long as i can .i also enjoy getting coupons for olay because sometimes i can't afford their higher priced items.keep up the good work olay and keep coming out with new products because you have a faithful customer in me .

A classic firming facial moisturizer that works while you sleep.

from Ocean Grove, NJ

A classic for a reason

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Olay Classics Skin Care Products - All Products:

I love Oil of Olay original moisturizer.  This product has been around forever for a reason.  I have really dry, sensitive T-Zone skin and this moisturizer does not irritate my face and does not cause me any redness like some moisturizers will do when applying to very dry skin.  The scent is very close if not the same as it has been for years and, like a previous review, Oil of Olay reminds me of when I was little and my mother would use this lotion.  It soaks in very fast and leave my skin feeling unbelievabley soft and smooth.  It is non greasy and does not leave any visible shine to my skin. I have tried many moisturizers from high to low end and I find this one to work the best for me.  I have also used this lotion in a pinch for my hands which are severly dry and this lotion helped to soften and soothe them.  I hope they never change or discontinue this product because it is a timeless classic.