Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Olay Body Quench Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Bath spa must

Olay body quench beauty wash is soft and sensuous.  Imagine continuing to smell this body wash while going about your hectic life.  It provides a nice aroma without overdoing it.  Trust me.  It is not so overpowering that it will knock your family members out.  I just love the way it makes me feel so alluring and sweet every time I finish my shower.  It has taken me quite a while to settle on a good body wash that suits me.  It does not cost a lot and is available every where I shop.  Olay body quench has hit it out of the ballpark again.  Request a sample from Procter and Gamble before you buy. Proctor and Gamble is known for their innovative products that appeal to a wide range of individuals, not hoity toity types.  This makes a great addition to any home spa arrangement. Take the time to relax while you bathe as you hydrate and soothe your skin as you waft in a floral aromatherapy. The best part: coupons are available for this product.

I beg to differ. Quench sounds better than it works.

For a lot of people, **QUENCH Body Wash** seems to work as promised and "helps stop the cycle of dry skin."  I tried it in both the shower and (as alsp suggested on the bottle) in the bath.  Each time, I used a small amount on a puff as directed then finally had to use more.

Admittedly, our Los Angeles city water is full of minerals and "hard as the hubs of hell" as one friend describes it.  But, even with more **QUENCH** on the puff, a good lather was hard to come by.   And, somehow, without the lather, I don't feel clean.

This not feeling clean business is *despite* my knowledge that not-so-hot chemicals in the *laurel* and *laureth* family make the extra lather I love.  I also know this sudsing business is as much a head-trip for me as it is for a lot of other beauty buffs.

But there you go!  I feel neither clean nor moisture-proofed after using **QUENCH Body Wash**;  I'm can take or leave its indefineable berry smell; and I'll probably give my generous sample to someone with dryer skin for whom it might make a difference.

Great Body Wash

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

This is a great body wash and very soothing to use. It has good variety of scents as well. I love this stuff and always buy it. I hope they come out with lemon and orange together some day. I have used this even on our Granddaughter who has sensitive skin and she loves it as well. She loves the bubbles it makes too. I will not be changing my body wash for any other brand and I recommend it to others as well to use.

very effective

love the scents

It is such a nice moisturizer and it smells great.

from West Virginia

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

I bought a huge bottle of this on sale because my mother had raved about how moisturizing it was. I had nearly forgotten about it being in my shower caddy until I got an epic sunburn at the beach. I couldn't seem to find anything to help my skin, not even aloe.

My back, shoulders, and the backs of my legs were lobster red, itchy, and peeling after a scorching few days at Myrtle Beach. I remembered my mom talking about how much she loved using this body wash after tanning because it helped to moisturize her thirsty skin and I figured I'd give it a shot after my sunburn.

I put it on gently thinking it may burn but it didn't hurt at all. The product lathered up nicely and was refreshing and somewhat cooling on my skin. It went on light and I didn't feel like I was irritating my sunburn at all. I used this the entire week my burns were healing and although I did peel and itch, I attribute the moisture my skin received to this product. My skin felt soft and moisturized the entire time, even though it was dry and peeling. The body wash really worked like an in shower body lotion. It felt great and it helped ease my sunburn significantly.

It really helps moisturize the skin and to help maintain skins natural moisture too. It helped my sunburn and it has a nice scent to it.

It has a soft, light scent that is very pleasant. It doesn't smell floral, fruity, or citrusy. It's kind of soft like baby powder.

very moisturizing and quenching to my body

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

My skin sometimes gets very dry depending on the weather so I have to be careful on what products I use on my skin. I tried the Olay body quench body wash and I loved it. As soon as I applied it to my body right away I felt my sking feeling soft. It felt so smooth and my dryness went away after a few uses of using this body wash. I love how Olay products have radiant moisturizers in all there products. My body felt hydrated and replenished. I didn't even have to put cream on my body after. The body wash was so very creamy and thick yet it was very gentle to my skin and wasn't harsh to my body. My body felt nourished and very smooth through out my whole day. Its great to use for everyday use and it has a pleasant smell. I would recommend this to anybody who has dry skin that needs extra moisture. Its sometimes a bit pricey and sometimes its on sale just depends what store you purchase it at.

Effective but not crazy about the smell..

from Florida

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

Olay makes pretty good products, and for the most part this body wash was up to par with the other Olay body washes that I have used. It is reasonably priced, you get a good quantity of wash for the price and I didn't have any irritation or problems with the chemicals. The only issue I had with it was the smell. I just am not in love with the smell of this body wash. I mean I used the whole bottle of it before I replaced it, but I will not be purchasing it again. Although I wouldn't discourage others from trying and using it. It is still a good product and if I liked the smell better I would continue to use it.

I don't have any major complaints about how well this body wash worked. It was effective in doing what it was supposed to which is clean and moisturize. The product works better than I thought it would.

Maybe I am a little picky about the scents of the body washes that I use. This one just didn't do it for me. Which is a shame because I actually liked the product.

Quenched and feeling fine.

from Alexandria VA

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

If you have dry skin start the healing process with Olay Quench Body Wash. It's great for people who don't like to wear a body lotion on a daily basis. It lathers well but washes free, moisturizes the skin and does not leave a sticky residue. After you shower you will find that your skin is still moist for hours and if you use the body wash daily your dry skin will begin the healing process. For maximum effectiveness try using the Olay Quench Body Wash with the Olay Quench Body Lotion. Quench Body Wash cost a little more than your average body wash but after using it you will feel like you underpaid for it. You can't go wrong with this product treat yourself to something nice. Your skin will thank you.

It cleans as it should but the main reason to buy this product is for the moisturizing benefits. It works better if you use it on a daily basis and use it with the Quench Body Lotion.

The scent is a mild fresh scent. It's in between a girly and manly scent.

smells horrible

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

this soap smells aweful and works not at all. it left a film on my skin. it made my skin so so so itchy and irritated. i hated this soap and will never use it ever ever again. it is so strong smelling and the smell is so gross. it smells like old lady. gag. i was really unhappy with this soap. my mom had it at her house when our family went to visit over the summer vacation and i had forgot to bring my regular soap with. i say this bottle in the shower and thought it looked nice and squirted it into my body poof and started lathering up and was overwhelmed by the old lady scent. my skin stunk for a couple of hours after showering. once the shower was done my skin was so itchy. i was really uncomfortable. there was this nasty film on my body after exiting the shower. i reentered the shower to try and wash it off but was unsuccessful. i told my mom that her soap was really nasty and she said she agreed but didnt want to waste it so she had been using it just to get rid of it. needless to say that night i went out and got some different soap and threw that crap in the trash.

Great Soap For Dry Skin!

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

So I have tried many soap brands, as I am always looking for a bargain and thus whichever product is the cheapest at that time is what I buy. I found a really great deal on this brand at my local drugstore and thus purchased a few bottles of this Olay body soap. I really liked it! My skin felt moisturized after I used the product and it didn't have a undesirable smell to it. It also was very easy to wash off and did not stick to me like quite a few of the other soaps that I have tried have. The cost of this product without being paired with a sale is rather high, which is unfortunate because I'd be purchasing it a lot more if it weren't so high. It does a great job though and makes me fell clean after using it.

It does work well when I shower and does not leave my skin feeling dry.

There are so many soaps out there with such a variety of scents. I like this one, but have tried several others with more sensational scents to them.

Luscious body wash

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

I had a coupon and purchased olay luscious embrace cleansing body wash and I am in "love". It has jojoba butter and crushed orchid extract. The aroma is so fantastic and it also makes a rich lather. It is so luxerious and I feel as if I am being spoiled at a richy spa!.

I have dry skin, especially in the NY winters and this had really helped that problem. My skin feels soft and smooth after showering.

Love the scent. It is not overdone or flowery-just perfect. I am such a fan now and this is the first time I have tried Olay as a shower wash but I will certainly check other scents as well as I am sure I will purchase this scent again.

Get clean and moisturized all at once!

from 37075

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

Hands down this is the best body wash that I have ever used. I usually only expect two things from body wash – to get me clean and smelling great. This body wash does those two things and as a bonus moisturizes beyond belief! I had not ever used Olay Quench until last winter. Typically I get dry itchy skin in the cold winter months - not last year. The moisture lasts, too. My skin was soft and supple all winter long. I just couldn’t get enough. The scent is a light scent that makes you feel clean and refreshed. It is very age neutral and not at all overpowering. My husband really liked the scent on me too, which is another added bonus since he often doesn’t like the same scents I do. Also, the scent is something that is appropriate for year round use. The only drawback is the price, which has made this body wash a luxury in which I do not often get to indulge. Just knowing there is a product that works as well as this one makes me feel better. I know where to turn next time my skin is feeling dry and starting to crack. I would definitely recommend this body wash, especially in the winter when you want soft skin.

A Luxurious Experience!

from Lufkin, TX

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Wash:

After clipping a coupon in the Sunday paper for an Olay body wash I decided to give it a shot. I purchased this product and used it that night in the shower. At first when it came out of the bottle it seemed too runny, not thick enough. I put it on a loofah and lathered up. I felt the difference IMMEDIATELY! It lathered up very thick and nice and one squirt on the loofah covered my entire body. It felt like I was laying in an Egyptian cotton blanket because it was sooo soft and smooth feeling. I just kept rubbing it all over. The body wash was the most luxurious and spa-like treatment I have ever experienced in my own shower.

The bottle fit well in my hand so it didnt slip out or fall or anything and the smell was out of this world! I really cannot wait to take another shower again because I know the experience will be worth it every time. No body wash I have ever used has been this incredible. I will most definitely 100% keep buying it. My skin is still smooth and soft and smells wonderful!