4.8
Olay
Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub

4.8

Excellent product for clearing up your skin

Comments about Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub:

Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub has done amazing things for my skin. I typically purchase the store brand of facial cleanser. I have had a problem with blackheads on my nose and chin since my teenage years. My goal is to use a product that is not drying on my skin and effectively clears my clogged pores. I read great reviews about Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub and decided to give it a try to see if it really works. I saw results within the first few days of using this product. This cleanser foamed as I worked it into my skin and it really seemed to deeply clean my pores. I am very impressed with the results. Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub gently exfoliated my skin and minimized my blackheads. I highly recommend this product. It will leave your skin clear and clears up blackheads.

Ease of Application
This cleanser foams nicely when it is mixed with a little warm water.

The scent is pleasant.

• Ease of Application:

had nomore breakouts or blackheads

Comments about Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub:

My face always gets so oily and I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and a little bit on my cheeks. I try everything just to minimize them but nothing seems to work most times. I seen this Olay blackhead clearing scrub and decided to try it out and it seemed to work on my face. It had a thick texture that was very gentle to my face cleansing all the oil and dirt away. I noticed in just one use my face didn't look so oily anymore. I use this face scrub once a day and I noticed my blackheads had started to clear up. My face feels a lot softer and it feels smoother in texture. I like how this scrub didn't dry out my face, it was very delicate and mild to my face. I haven't had any breakouts in a long time. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who has an oily face or if you have a lot of blackheads, it really does work but you need to use it everyday. I would buy this face scrub again anytime, it is a bit pricey but its well worth the money.

• Ease of Application:

Exfoliates & Deep Cleanses

from Saint George, GA

Comments about Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub:

The Olay Clarify & Cleanse Daily Scrub Facial Cleanser is a product that I have been using now for about 5 years or more. It's one of my go-to facial cleansers that I know I can count on. I try alot of products and am only fairly loyal to certain brands. Olay is one of those brands that I have been pretty loyal to. I don't exclusively buy just their brands of products but I keep going back to them. I had a good coupon for this Olay Clarify & Cleanse Daily Scrub Facial Cleanser so I went ahead and bought. I already knew what to expect because I have used this product many times before. The quality has always been the same, wonderful and best quality. The cleanser has these little tiny exfoliating beads inside the liquid cleanser. The little exfoliating beads work to deep clean my face leaving it feeling fresh and squeeky clean. I also really like the fragrance of the Olay Clarify & Cleanse Daily Scrub Facial Cleanser, it smells kind of like hairspray to me...lol...but a good smelling hair spray.

For a scrub w/ granules, it rinses off completely taking makeup

from West Chester, OH

Comments about Olay Blackhead Clearing Scrub:

This product has plenty of cleansing granules in a soapy base.  It completely removes all oils, grime and make-up, but it washes away completely.  My face is a blank canvas after I use this.  I only wish it didn't cause my eyes to burn.  Also, the tube isn't the packaging I would have preferred.