Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers, Anti-Aging Eye Creams, Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Serums
Olay
Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products

Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

OLAY PRODUCTS ARE TERRIFIC - THEY WORK!!!

I am 72 years old - facial skin is in better shape than many women my age....neck....not so good - turkey wattles!!! Rest of body (besides being overweight) is getting wrinkled....I have NOT used facial creams, cleansers, what have you for most of my life...several years ago I decided it was about time to try and preserve what I had left.....had tried various creams and lotions, but was not satisfied.....finally tried OLAY - first let me state I did NOT expect a "miracle" like one sees in the photo-altered advertisements!  I was, however, pleased with the results - I am still trying to remember to use the cream more often than occasionally (lifetime not using hard to break) - I did fall for some advertisements of other creams - much more expensive and, you guessed it - they were no better, in fact were worse.  Ladies, stick with OLAY products - of course I am using their anti-aging products, but ALL their products are superior.  Try it - give it some time....don't expect overnight results....You will find that OLAY will reward you with much softer, smoother and better-looking skin!

Olay Regenerist Derma-Pods for eyes....ouch..

Okay, I admit that I will try just about any skin-care product on the market, within financial reason....and sometimes beyond financial reason, but that's another review. I just turned 42, and my eyes have been looking a little tired, so I thought I would give the Olay Regenerist Derma-Pods for eyes a go..The pod itself is easy to use with good control of the product and smooth application. It absorbs quickly, and doesn't have a strong odor, but herein lies the rub. Within 20 minutes my under eye areas started to swell, and within 45 minutes I had a big painful, itchy blister under my right eye. I washed my eyes, and face thoroughly, and two days later the blister is still here, though slowly diminishing.Now maybe I am particularly sensitive to this product, and someone else might have better luck, these things do happen....but I thought I would share my experience just in case.

Olay products work great and are priced great!

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I used to think that Olay skincare products were for my grandma. However, as I grew older and got into my thirties, I started to noticed the fine lines on my skin and knew that I needed to be doing more for my skin. I tried some department store products and was pleased with the results but they were so expensive. I kept hearing about Olay so I decided to check it out and was glad that I did! Olay's Anti-Aging line of products is their Regenerist line and it is fabulous. I have tried both the Olay Regernist Foaming Cleanser and the Olay Regenerist Overnight Moisturizing Cream. The Regenerist Cleanser works well to both exfoliate and cleanse skin while being gentle enough for everyday use. The Regenerist Moisturizing Cream is absolutely wonderful to give moisture to dry skin but not too greasy to clog pores. I feel that both products have helped diminish the fine lines on my face. I highly recommend both products from this line!

Olay age defining moisturizer

from Castro Valley, CA

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

Best I have used. Wouldn't change to any other product. I started using this at age 49-50 when my skin was changing with aging. I have used olay since my twenties.

Absorption
Its easily absorbed and doesn't leave a heavy feeling on your face

Doesn't Clog Pores
Doesn't clog pores

Works very well doe my skin

Love the Olay Regenerist Cream

from Eagle Mountain, UT

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

This cream was recommended to me by my sister who visited her dermatologist. She told her this was the product she personally chose to use. I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised. First of all it has a very pleasant fragrance about it. The cream goes on very smoothly and leaves no residue or greasy feel. I use it both in the morning before I apply my make-up and at night after I take it off. It leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh and renewed. I do feel that it has helped the overall appearance of my skin. I have been very pleased with all of the facial products that Olay offers that I have tried. They also frequently offer great rebates on many of their products in their skincare line. I will continue using this product and would absolutely recommend it to others.

Definitely helps dark circles

from Macomb, MI

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I'm pretty skeptical when products "claim" to do one thing or another. I've used Avon skin care products for years, and have found this Olay product to be one of my favorites after trying it because of a sale. I don't sleep well and therefore get dark circles under my eyes. I've tried many different eye creams, however, because I have sensitive skin, I usually end up not finishing the product. This Olay eye cream is creamy and very natural feeling. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make your skin feel dry or tight. I was expecting it to take at least two weeks to a month to see any 'noticable' difference. In just a few days, using it morning and night, I noticed a difference. I'm happy with the product and will definitely buy it again.

Olay Age Defying - Great products

from Saint Charles, MO

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I love the way that the Olay products make my skin feel.  I started out using the basic Olay moisturizer 20+ years ago and have used Olay products ever since.  I was a sun worhiper in my younger days and had some sun damage issues that I feel Olay has really helped.  When I tell people my age they find it hard to believe that I am that old and comment on how young my skin looks.

These products really work.

from Honea Path, SC

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

Olay Regenerist really works.Helps smooth out fine lines, and hydrates your skin.For half the price of other skin care products olay is the perfect choice for busy mom's on a budget.I am very happy with there skin care line, and I will be a repeat coustomer.

Oil of Olay-true to its word!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I have tried Olay Regenerist Skin Care, and I absolutely have to have a bottle of this product on my night table at all times. There are times when I am not exactly good to my skin, working in extreme cold or heat, windy or very dry temperatures. I have never had a facial creme work as well as Olay.  It doesn't just sit on top of your skin, and it's powerful, yet light. I love this stuff! I panic when I start to run low...Every woman should try this.

product that works!

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I started using their regenerist products after hearing how wonderful they are on your face and do not hurt it.  I am super senisitve when it comes to using certain products, and I need to be super careful about what it is that I do use.  By as long as you get the fragarence free ones, you are OK and do not have to worry about them causing issues on my skin unlike other products by other brands.  What I love is that they really do work.  I got it because I have smile lines, they are not totally noticable or horrible but I am trying to keep that way.  I do not want to get older and have them so everyone and their uncle notice them.  That would be bad but at least now I am keeping them away with this product and helping myself to see the results of them going away.  It is really nice to have to deal with such wrinkles on my face anymore.  I have used the eye cream too but to make it worth wild, you need to use it longer than I did but I shall try it again.

Don't overpay when this is the best

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I bought the night lift cream a couple months ago. Other than wishing it had a fresher, lighter smell, i like the product.

To me it smells like "old lady." lol

But when i use it, the next morning, my skin looks a bit more plump (in a good way) and it seems to protect me from the sheet creases that sleeping can cause.

Love It!!

from Deposit, NY

Comments about Olay Anti Aging Skincare - Various Products:

I am 64 years old and those darn wrinkles are creeping up.  Well Olay is probably one of the best affordable products you can buy but better than that it WORKS.  I was a bit cautious as I have tried a variety of brands and remedies but I must say Olay is in my opinion the best and at least I can afford it.

I have gotten many compliments on how "young" I look for my age and it is all thanks to Olay Regenerist.  My skin looks alive and has a bit of that youthful glow.  Of course my hubby tells me I look marvelous for my age, but I believe he is a bit biased.

I was asked for proof of my birth date when I was shopping because I was asking for my senior discount I showed the saleslady my driver's license and she couldnt believe that I was really a senior.  I have always taken care of my skin and have really been quite fortunate that I never experienced any problems other than these little wrinkles.

Trying to look my best is easy with Olay Regenerist!