Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream

Pros

Cons

Olay & I are Defying my age with their Age Defying Renewal Cream

Okay...we have all heard about miracle creams that help you erase the lines of time. Personally, I've tried quite a few of such products. I'm 43. I don't want to look 43. It's that simple. So, since I already trusted the Olay brand, I decided to give their Age Defying Renewal Cream. What the heck, right? It certainly couldn't hurt.

Well, to my delight, this product works. After about 4 weeks, I could tell that those stubborn "laugh lines"...which, by the way, aren't funny at all...were actually not as noticeable. Okay...they aren't gone...but they are better. My face just feels and looks softer, more radiant, and a little bit younger. I'm sold on this stuff and use it often because it produces results that are noticeable. It doesn't work over night, but if you give a few weeks, you'll notice the difference in the way your face looks and feels and in your smoothed fine lines. It really works!

5 stars for a wonderful age defying facial cream!

Absorption
Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream absorbs quickly and easily. I love it's creamy texture than sinks deep into my dehydrated skin and makes it hydrated and happy. Absorption of this cream gets an A+, in my opinion.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product has never clogged my pores, not ever, and not at all.

I have noticed my laugh lines looking better since I began using Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream. It smooths my skin, makes it look younger, moisturized, radiant, and soft. It's a very effective, results proven renewal cream. It has a very light, baby soft scent that's wonderful, too.

not satisfied with results, eg: no results

I have used Olay age defying anti-aging lotion for over 2 months.  I never noticed any difference in my wrinkles.  I am really dis-satisfied, because I  trusted the Olay name and TV ads.  I thought after 2 months I would see some kind of improvement in the wrinkles around my chin and temples.

Love this

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I never really believed in anti aging skin products until I bought this one. My wrinkles had always been something that I was destined to live with, but when my mother recommended this product to me (she's nearly 70 and looks no older than 50), I had to give it a try. It immediately tightens your skin, pulling in your wrinkles and decreasing the appearance of them. I started seeing results after just two applications, and I really could not be any happier with the product. I will definitely be buying it again, and I would recommend anyone who is working on looking younger to try it out.

Absorption
It doesn't leave your skin oily; it absorbs nicely into your skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and healthy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Some people have problems putting creams on their face as the product clogs their pores and they sometimes break out. I never had that case with this product.

This product works better than any other one I've tried, and I've tried quite a few. It's not the most expensive on the market, but it works as well as it, if not better.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Did not give me the results I was looking for

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I bought this product because I was looking for a good night cream that would help with the appearance of fine lines around my brow area and lip area. I have combination skin that tends to be oily so I am careful about creams being too heavy for my face.
I liked the way this cream felt on my face. It went on very smooth and absorbed well. My face felt silky and smooth. I used it at night after washing my face, and my face did not feel or look oily the next morning. This product did not cause any irritation or clog my pores at all. It was a good night cream, however I did not see any results in the fine lines. I used this product until the jar was empty.

Absorption
This cream really absorbed well into my face. I did not feel like it was too heavy or that my face looked greasy.

I think this is a good night cream, however it isn't the best anti aging cream as I did not see a reduction of the appearance of the fine lines that I have.

Good For Softer, Smoother Skin

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I decided to try Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream because the skin on my face has been becoming more wrinkled and rough feeling as I approach age 50. I have loved most Olay products that I have tried, so I knew this would probably be a good product for me. It is a very good product that has made the skin on my face much softer and smoother. Because the skin is softer, I do think it makes me look somewhat younger. I can't say that it has done a lot for my wrinkles, but I do believe that it has made them a little less noticeable. This cream absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy or shiny film, which I like a lot. It also does not clog my pores or feel heavy on my face. So I can use this renewal cream on a daily basis without feeling like I am weighing down the skin on my face. Olay products are easy to find in a variety of stores, and they are also reasonably priced. I think this is a very good product and would recommend it to others.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I am a huge fanatic of Olay products and this Oil of Olay Anti-Aging Cream is amazing. I have combination skin and this cream works perfectly for it. On the areas that are oily, info not have to worry about this cream making it worse at all. Then on the areas of my face that are dry this cream works exceptionally well. After using the cream my dry patches are pretty much gone. I do not have to worry about the embarrassing flaking skin anymore and that is wonderful to me. This is overall a great moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthier. I would recommend it to others for sure. Not only does it work really well, it is pretty affordable considering you do not have to use a lot of product at once so it lasts a while. I use this everyday and plan to keep doing so.

Absorption
This product absorbs really well. It never leaves my skin looking greasy. It leaves it looking soft and more vibrant.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

OLAY, the skincare I cannot live without!

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I have used this for years and cannot do without it and hope I never have to. I have tried other skin moisturizers and most of them were so much more expensive and they never worked as well as Olay. I would recommend it to anyone that uses moisturizers.

Absorption
This product is the only one I have ever used that will not leave your skin feeling oily, it absorbs great and leaves your skin silky smooth. It will leave your skin glowing and so much younger looking.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had a problem with it clogging my pores or any other skin problems for that matter, it is a product that you can trust to do the job. Once you use it you will never want to use anything else!

I love olay, of all the products I have ever used I always come back to this, I use the day and night time olay products. I love the way my skin feels and looks with it. I have had many compliments from using it and even have had people ask what I use.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Little container, little price, Great product!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I am of an age where I have stopped trying to find any product to remove the deep wrinkles in my face. But I do like a product that will help with the smaller dry-lines that appear and this product really does that. I live in the Southwest area of the US where the humidity is nil and this little cream keeps my face feeling moisturized with almost no little dry lines. It is a nice lightweight cream that isn't greasy feeling but smooth feeling. It absorbs very well and makes me feel refreshed when I use it. It works great as a base under foundation makeup without making the foundation run. I also use it as a night cream because it seems to moisturize as well as any of night creams. I have tried several of the more expensive age creams but most of them will irritate my skin and often make my skin drier than before. That never happens with this olay cream. Also, this olay cream while very lightly scented never causes any allergic reaction, It goes on soft and smooth and stays that way.

Tried and True

from Warwick, RI

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

My mother had told be to use Oil of Olay as she had done for many years. Her skin was soft and smooth and wrinkle free. After trying just about every other moisturizer on the market, I have come back to this product. It is gentle and not greasy. The price is lower than most every other product and it works better than them.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Want soft skin, buy this

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I will say I have tried several different types of skin cream. Olay is the best brand out there. Now I am not sure if it is really helping with the age renewal, but it gives me the softest skin ever. I love how my skin feels after using Olay. I use a few different types of Olay products and they are all the same, awesome. I was told about this brand by a friend and she was right, it is awesome. I do feel like I have less wrinkles and my skin just feels like new. I use this every night before bed and it is awesome. I also love the scent of Olay. It is a refreshing scent. I have no complaints with this product. I would say you should try it for yourself and see how great the results are.

Absorption
It absorbs in my skin with no problems. No oily feeling at all.

Not really sire about the anti-aging. I don't think anything can really stop that process unless you sign up for botox, but it is the best cream on the market.

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream Is Magical

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream is a wonderful cream that works extremely well. This cream compliments the cleanser that will make your skin look younger. The older you get the more you need creams by Olay. They will help you defy your age. It goes on soft and smooth and absorbs quickly. It will not clog pores and it is pretty effective. I think it takes a couple of weeks or more to notice just how great this stuff works. It will replenish moisture and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I have fine lines but not wrinkles. It will work wonders on skin that is normal, combination or dry. It even helps your skin if it is flaky. This is an anti-aging product that gives good results. This product to my surprise has Salicylic Acid as one of its ingredients. My skin likes Salicylic Acid. I don’t know why. It has ingredients that come from plants, which is always marvelous for the skin. This cream is perfect for the face and neck. If you use it twice a day, say in the morning then in the night, it will exfoliate and moisturize. You might feel a tingling sensation after applying this, but I think it might be the Salicylic Acid in it. It is not greasy, and it is oil-free, which makes the texture nice. It has a nice fragrance. This cream will work great with the cleanser at fighting signs of age. It has Beta-Hydroxy Complex in it, which will help fade skin discoloring. It will hydrate your skin, and it has Vitamin E in it. You can use this daily, but it will run out fast. The small container it comes in is lovely, with fancy writing. This is another good and expensive product by Olay, and it will help you defy your age.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Really helps with minimizing wrinkles.

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cream:

I have only been using this for about week and have already noticed a decrease in my wrinkles on my face and neck. There maybe better products out there but I have not found them yet. I highly recommend this product for those fighting the aging process.

Absorption
This absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feel.