Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser

Pros

Cons

Lotion Style Cleanser

I've always associated Oil of Olay with the older generation and being 33 years old I know it's time to start taking better care of my skin. Oil of Olay has a great reputation so I decided I would give the Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser a shot. First off I love the pump style bottle, it makes washing my face easier pushing a pump when my face and eyes are covered in soap and water. I found this cleanser to be different because of the thick lotion style soap. It contains a sandlike substance that seriously peels away dead skin and exfoliates the top layer of the skin which I think is a huge plus. Now I like to see foam when I wash my skin and this product doesn't produce any foam, it's almost like you are washing with lotion. Now this product works great and leaves my skin soft and clean if I'm washing my skin without wearing make up that day but if I'm trying to wash my makeup off I have a hard time removing all of it. So I use a make up wipe before using this facial cleanser to remove most of the makeup I have on, then I use this product to get the rest off and to exfoliate my skin. This really is a gentle cleanser that has no drying effects to it. After each and every wash my skin felt smooth and clean plus moisturized. Since trying this facial cleanser I've used more of Olay's products because of the gentle effects is has on my skin. I think Olay is a great brand for me to start taking better care of my skin.

Good cleanser, but not "age-defying".

This cleanser definitely gets off all my makeup and helps my face to feel clean and renewed, but it is not age-defying, in my opinion. I used it for almost six months, and I did not notice any difference in the look of age on my skin. It did break out less and my skin was softer, but the lines I have started experiencing around my eyes did not lessen at all. The price for this cleanser is right; it costs much less than the department store age-defying cleansers, but it does not work as well as them. If you are looking for a great cleanser for cleaning your face, this is a good choice. However, if you are looking for something that will lessen any look of age, this will not do the trick.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This cleanser did not clog my pores at all. It also did not make my skin feel greasy or oily, which is something that I liked. I have oily skin in my t-zone and often times, cleansers have too much moisturizer in them for my taste.

A++ I LOVE OLAY

from CV

Pros

Cons

• Oily Skin

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

This is the best kind of all over the market certainly provides quality enviable, ensuring more than the purchase of an investment for life and art really more, made of extremely durable materials and much better after using it, you will be amazed to you by the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, and experience, and do what I've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, siblings and parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, friends for all your loved ones. A product to provide an enviable by all the reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Ahh... My skin is in Heaven!

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

I stumbled upon this when looking for another Olay product. I have been using the cleanser for awhile now and I am pleased with the results so far. I have found that his product really cuts down on me having to exfoliate very often, and it encourages cell turnover. My skin is left very fresh looking and toned without me having to purchase extra products to make it look that way.

Absorption
      It is a cleanser, so I won't say that it absorbs much into the skin. I will say that the lather does not dry the skin out. Instead, it leaves my skin very soft and supple looking. Also, it leaves it glowing, not oily. I like that it works to cleanse the skin, so that when you are using it, it is not stripping moisture from the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      It actually does a wonderful job of cleansing the pores, reducing any incidents of acne or pimple break outs.

Very effective for the skin. It is very light, so that it does not sit on the face. It does not leave a residue, so no need to rinse after using.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Good cleanser, but not "age-defying".

from lakeland, florida

Lotion Style Cleanser

from Virginia

Daily Cleanser

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

For me personally I was looking for a skin cleanser that wasn't too harsh on my skin. I am pretty fortunate to have pretty normal skin with few breakouts and minimal acne. I wanted something that would work more to prevent pimples as opposed to treating already occurred pimples. I found that Olay's daily cleanser works out really well for my skin type and I like that it is gentle enough that it does not dry out my face. Of course as with many Olay products it also helps in making skin look less dull and to really brighten up my overall appearance.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      Obviously as a facial cleanser one of the main jobs of it is to unclog my pores and clean my face leaving it feeling fresh and smooth. It does pretty good in that aspect and I would say that I am pretty satisfied with it as a cleansing wash.

It is not the most expensive or rough cleanser out there so it doesn't really work as effectively against moderate acne.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Price is great, product is okay

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

I bought this to use as a nightly cleanser to brighten up my face. I felt like my pores were clogged and my face just did not look as clean as it should. I like Olay products since I have sensitive skin and many cleansers seem to irritate my skin. This product worked well, I felt like my face was clean and my pores looked better, however I did not see any improvement in my fine lines or brightening my face. This product tend to make my face produce more oil as the day went on. I have combination skin and certain cleansers make my face look very oily.
      This product is inexpensive and I believe it would work better for people with dry skin rather than oily or combination skin.

Absorption
      The cleanser is easy to apply and work into a nice lather to make your skin feel like you are getting a good clean and it is getting deep into the pores.

This was just an okay cleanser for my type of skin. I found that it made my face produce more oil than normal.

Worth the extra money

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

I loved this cleanser. It saved my life in high school. I used it for a couple of years before I switched to proactive. It's cheaper and affordable than proactive and works well. Your face definitely feels clean afterwards and it doesn't dry your skin out. I do suggest applying lotion and the Olay lotion works great as well. For better results let the wash sit on your face so that it has time to really get in to your skin. If you do this I definitely suggest adding lotion to protect your skin. It doesn't clog your pores and your face feels smooth after every use. I also suggest using the Olay toner with it to help with break outs. It is like your own acne fighting kit and works just as good as some of the other 3 step acne fighters.

Absorption
      Absorbs well especially if you let it sit on your skin for a few minutes.

If you are prone to acne you will love this facial wash. It also is great for everyday use to keep your skin looking healthy.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great cleanser for the price!

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

This cleanser works really well, and is also really cheap! There are little beads in this cleanser that help to exfoliate the skin nicely! If you are purchasing this product to use it as a two in one (a cleanser and a makeup remover) it will not do the job that great. I tried to use it as a makeup remover and it didn't remove all of my makeup. It is good at moisturizing my skin and doesn't leave my skin (which is sensitive) feeling tight or anything. If you wear make up I highly suggest that if you do chose to use this cleanser, you use it in the morning, since often skin isn't too oily or dirty in the morning, and use a different, more aggressive cleanser in the night. The scent was nice and light as well.

Absorption
      It doesn't really absorb in to the skin, and leaves a bit of a residue but it is moisturizing so that is probably why.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      I didn't notice an increase in blackheads or whiteheads at all.

It did a good job at leaving my skin feeling clean.

Leaves Your Face with a More Youthful Glow

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

I have been using the Oil of Olay brand of products for a long time. I started using them when I was just about 20 and now 35 years later I still use them off and on. I recently started to use the Oil of Olay night cream which works great and wanted a nice cleanser for my face at a reasonable price. This one was within my budget so I bought it. It really works nicely. It does not dry out my skin and it is not irritating or harsh. It lathers nicely and rinses clean easily. It seems to lessen the effects of aging a bit and makes your face feel glowing and smooth. It is a nice cleanser for the money and I would recommend it for all skin types. You can get it at any major drug store for a reasonable price. It leaves your face feeling fresh, clean and with a more youthful glow about it. I don't think it would ever remove wrinkles but it does seem to tame them down a bit at least for the time being. Nice cleanser.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Leaves my face feeling revived and fresh.

Comments about Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser:

Its a subtle cleaning for your face that allows you to still be able to apply makeup with no left over residue. Even good for using before bed I figured out.

Absorption
      absorbs great ,,leaves a great clean scent while absorbing all dirt

Doesn't Clog Pores
      Its gentle and doesn't not clog pores or leave any residue.

Would only use this product for a daily cleaning while not leaving your skin itchy & dry. Has great microbeads in the cleanser to help with exfoliation.