Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15

Pros

Cons

Keeps wrinkles at bay.

Olay age defying anti-wrinkle daily spf 15 lotion keeps my wrinkles at bay and is easy to apply and my skin is smooth and protected by the damaging sun rays. Since I've been using the lotion I've noticed a big difference in my skin appearance and the less appearance of wrinkles on my face. Great product! If I were to mention this product to my friend I would tell her that it is a great product for conditioning the skin and making it a good addition to an under makeup application and that over time it would improve the texture of the skin and keep wrinkles from appearing pronounced on the face. The product also last's along time being that you only need just alittle bit to spread on the face during each application. I've tried other brands and find that Olay products work alot better for the aging skin that I have and seems to protect it from the elements. I would also recommend this product to other's that request my opinion.

Nice price, but causes breakouts.

For the most part I really do like Oil of Olay skin care products.  You really can't go wrong with the price and they are readily available just about anywhere you shop.  However, sometimes you get what you pay for.  I have had adult acne for the last 10 years and have managed to keep it under control using products not readily available in retail outlets.  Oil of Olay Age Defying Lotion is geared towards the over 40 skin so I figured it was worth giving it a try.  First let me say that I love the texture of this lotiion as it goes on very light.  It is certainly not greasy and absorbs quickly.  Unfortunately, I found that the Oil of Olay Age Defying Lotion caused my skin to break out.  Something in this product caused my acne to flair up and left me with those unsightly red pimples that no 40+ woman wants to have on her skin.  It's very likely that this is not the norm, and just my crazy over 40 skin, but nonetheless, I can only give it 3 stars.  I would, however, suggest giving it a try because it really did feel oh-so-nice on my skin, and you just can't beat the price.

I am proof it works.

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I highly recommend this moisturizer. I have used this brand for years and I get many compliments on my skin.

Absorption
It goes on nice and smooth, not greasy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does your pores wonders.

My skin is proof it works. I had a facial and was told I had great skin. Not bad for a 53 year old I say.

Good daily moisturizer

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

This is a fabulous daily moisturizer to use under makeup or alone to moisturize skin and protect it from wrinkles and sun damage because it contains sunscreen. I like that this moisturizer is inexpensive and comes in a fairly large bottle. The lotion is a great consistency; it is very smooth and not liquidy at all. The moisturizer rubs on evenly and doesn't drip. I like applying it on my face because it feels very nice and my skin immediately feels better. This moisturizer blends easily and absorbs quickly. I have never had a sunburn when using this lotion and reapplying every few hours. I love the hint of fragrance and smoothness of my skin after application. I think this is the perfect moisturizer to use in the morning under makeup because it covers well and doesn't affect the application of my makeup.

Makes my skin feel smooth and soft and helps prevent sunburn.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Silky smooth feeling makes my skin feel baby soft.

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I've tried various facial moisturizers over the years and my favorite is the Olay Protective Renewal lotion. It's silky smooth feel leaves my face feeling like velvet. It's amazing how different it feels from other creams. I have been using Olay Protective Renewal lotion for about 5 years and I especially like the 15 SPF version. At my age, 57, my skin looks 10 years younger and people have told me they can't believe me when I tell them my age. The Protective Renewal lotion can be a bit pricey but with coupons and rebates offered by Olay, I have been able to stock up so I have several bottles to last me awhile. It's worth the price since it works great on my skin and hope to keep looking younger than my real age as I continue into my golden years. Anything that can make you look younger as you age and gives you the confidence to do whatever you want is worth keeping in your daily routine.

its good so far

from San Diego ca

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I took the advice of using this Olay Age Defying Anti- Wrinkle Daily Lotion Spf 15 from my mother as a preventative of wrinkle formation. I really enjoy using this lotion, because it keeps my dry skin well hydrated the entire day. Having the spf 15 in here is great so I don't have to use additional products to get protection from the sun. I can't say that it has helped with wrinkles you might have to use the whole olay age defying line to see better results. The consistency of the lotion is very runny, and it dispenses from a squeeze bottle. I only need a small pea sized amount it spreads very easily, and smoothly all over my face. The bottle is perfect for traveling I have not had any mess. The lotion has not clogged my pores or caused any red rash like some reviewers mentioned. The lotion also does not take a lot of time to absorb so that is good for me. The price is pretty fair on amazon I highly recommend you try it.

Another Fantastic Skin Product From Olay That Really Works

from New York, NY

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I am a big fan of Olay skin care products. Unfortunately, I am at the age now where my skin requires more moisturizing. I have the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, especially noticeable around my eyes and on my neck. This is bothersome to me. Thankfully, Olay has created a wide range of skin care products that can help when the fight with Father Time and reduce those wrinkles and fine lines all while firming up my skin. I take my skin care regiment seriously and am always willing to try new products. I have a few select brands that I would consider to be my favorite, with Olay at the very top of the list.

I am very happy to report that results I have seen with Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion with SPF 15 make this one of my must buy creams. It does a fabulous job of moisturizing my skin without leaving it feeling greasy. I really like that it has a light feel to it. It is not too thick or heavy. I think this is why it does a great job of not clogging my pores. Other creams can be too thick or greasy which clog up my pores, not this Olay moisturizer. It really works wonders on my neck. This was perhaps my most troublesome area. I say was because thanks to my daily usage of this Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion the lines on my neck have been reduced and are definitely less noticeable. It is amazing how one cream can actually give you more confidence, but I really do feel more confident and happier within myself thanks to the reduction in the lines and wrinkles.

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion is a fantastic product. It does everything that it claims. It is light, easy to apply, absorbs well, smells great, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or clog my pores and it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For these reasons I rate it a full 5 out of 5 stars.

Review of Olay Age Defying Antri Wrinkle Lotion

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I've been using this lotion for quite some time now and really love it. It is a thick lotion, that goes on smoothly and easily. It quickly absorbs into your skin, leaving it feeling moisturized but not oily or greasy. It's convenient to have sun screen (SPF 15) in it, because it means that's one less product I have to buy and use. As to the "anti-wrinkle" claims, I believe that it does leave my skin looking younger. At 52, I only have a few crows-feet wrinkles around my eyes. I also like that it is fragrance free. I use this lotion with the age-defying cleanser and have been very pleased with the results. I have sensitive skin and have never had any problems using this lotion. It is a quality product, at an affordable price.

Absorption
It absorbs into my skin quickly and completely - leaving it feeling moisturized, but not greasy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had any problems with this lotion clogging my pores or effecting my complexion in a negative way.

It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and I believe that it keeps my skin looking younger and helps to reduce the wrinkles around my eyes and mouth.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay Age Defying is great for everyday use!!

from Watertown, CT

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

I have been using Olay for most of my adult life, having gotten in the habit from my mother who always used Olay. I started using Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion with SPF 15, about a year ago. I have never had any reaction to the lotion, no breakouts, or dry or oily patches. I have had reactions to higher priced brands. This is reasonably priced and works better than the more expensive ones. I love that this has SPF15. I feel protected when I go out knowing that my face is protected from the sun.

Absorption
It absorbs into your skin quickly and does not feel greasy, so you can wear it easily under foundation or powder.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had a problem with it clogging my pores, making my face dry or oily.

I think my skin is smoother and softer since I started using this. I find that the fine lines are much less noticeable.

Favorite Product From Olay

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

It doesn't hurt to try wrinkle creams early so I listened to my mother's advice and started looking for the perfect cream.I chose to pick the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion with SPF 15 as my fist Anti-Wrinkle cream.This has now become my favorite moisturizer at the moment and I'm in love with it! It is great for daily usage because of the added SPF 15.The cream absorbed really quickly into my skin so I could apply my makeup faster.I have really dry skin and after using this it has made my skin a lot less dryer then before.The added bonus of this cream is that it doesn't have a strong scent so I will never get sick of using it.So if you're on the market for a new Anti-Wrinkle cream I really recommend this one form Olay!

Just okay...not too impressed

from Lindenhurst, NY

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

This product is fine for a daily lotion that has an SPF 15, which is something that I always look for in a cream. It does not feel too oily and I can wear it under my foundation without it interfering with the color. Overall, it keeps my skin feeling hydrated even in the dry winter months. Doesn't clog my pores in the summer. But, I did not see any noticable improvement in my fine lines around my eyes and mouth. Perhaps it is helping to keep new lines from developing. Overall, it is a good product for a moisturizer but I would not pay a premium for the anti-aging component. For me, it turned out to be an overpriced everyday moisturizer.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

great value for the money for spf use

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Daily Lotion SPF 15:

When I was in grad school, my friend introduced me to this product since we were living in southern California. I didnt think much of using sunscreen at that time but used this as my friend and I shared many items together. This was one of them. I was surprised how moisturizing and yet how light weight this product is. My then-oily skin was able to tolerate it well. I also like that I didnt even think of this as sunscreen as it didnt leave that dreaded white cast as most sunscreens leave and doesnt have that sunscreen smell (you know what I mean if you are a regular sunscreen user). I think this is a great product for suncare. I dont know if this makes other claims of diminishing wrinkles etc as I dont use this for that. I think this is also a great value for the money. My only little complaint is that I wish Olay would make this in a high spf, say spf 30 at least as we get some serious sun here in Florida. Other than that, love this product.