3.4
Ol' Roy
Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food

Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food

3.4

i really like this brand of dog food

from lancaster ca

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Dog Likes It
  • Easy To Digest
  • Good Value
  • Tasty

Cons

• Older Dogs
    • Smaller Dogs

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

this seems to satisfy his taste buds he seems to eat more of this than other brands in the past

You get what you pay for

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Good Value

Cons

• Causes Irritation

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

You get what you pay for in this dog food. It is something to keep them from being hungry but really has not nutritional value. I bought it for my dog when money was tight and needed for him. By the time the bag was gone his coat had changed from soft and silky to hard and dull. This food also affected his stomach. He normally only wants to go outside three to four times a day. While eating this food the time outside doubled and was messy. My dog did enjoy the taste of this food but what it does to his stomach not worth him actually likes the food. I will do my best to never have to buy this food again. When searching for sales and matched with coupons I should be able to purchase food from brand name companies cheaper than buying this brand. It is full of grains instead of protein. I would not recommend buying this food unless absolutely having to get something for your dog because he is going to go hungry.

this is a great value.

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

Our dogs love this food and are begging much less for table scraps. The vet says they are healthy so I am very satisfied.

Quality of Ingredients
      ingredients are as good as most of the big brands. Our two dogs are still energetic and healthy and we save money as well. WIN WIN

Flavor Selection
      I do wish they had other flavors available so we could offer more variety.

• Quality of Ingredients:
      • Flavor Selection:

OL ROY KIBBLES N BITS DOGFOOD

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

Ok Roy Kibbles n Bits dog food is very affordable and a good dog food for my dog.My dog really likes OL ROY Kibbles n Bits dog food ever since I bought him this brand.Don't get me wrong,he likes the soft meaty dog food as well,but since my dog likes this product ,it's better for me since its much more affordable.

Quality of Ingredients
      The quality of OL ROY Kibbles n Bits dog food is a good type of dog food.Since my dog is pretty healthy and doesn't have any allergies etc.This product is really good for my dog.Ever since my dog used this dog food,he's been eating it and loving every bit of it.It doesn't bother his teeth in anyway.

Flavor Selection
      Ok Roy Kibbles n Bits dog food is not only very affordable,it's flavor selection is great as well.I will continue to buy my dog this dog food since he likes this product and also since its affordable for me.Every time I feed my dog this dog food,he always eats it like if it's his first time he's tried it.So I really know he likes this dog food a lot.So I definitely highly recommend anybody that have a financial problem,to buy this product for their dog.

• Quality of Ingredients:
      • Flavor Selection:

Good for the price

from El Paso, TX

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

My dogs eat lots of different foods. I can usually tell when they start to get bored with their regular food because it'll still be around in their bowls a few hours later. Ol Roy is a brand that my dogs will eat and will enjoy, but they get sick of it really fast.

As for digestion, I've read a lot of reviews that claim that this dog food nearly killed their pet or shut down their liver function. I believe that probably has a little more to do with your dog's original state of health. I seriously doubt one bowl of this dog food can be that harmful. That being said,this dog is not super healthy either.

If you read the label, you'll see it's got quite a lot of filler and probably a little less real beef and proteins than a more expensive brand. This food does get the job done in a tight spot. If you're looking to feed the dogs on a camping trip, maybe. I don't recommend long term use, but it's good for short term feedings.

THE WORT POSSIBLE FOOD YOU COULD GET

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

We thought we would save a few bucks and buy OlRoy and boy was that a bad idea. That was just the beginning of the end. We had taken our dog to the vet for his routine care and then a few days later 2 to be exact after buying this dog food we had to take him back. They did blood work to find out his kidneys were shutting down on him. We immediately stopped the dog food returned to using purina and in the end cost us more for trying to save a few bucks. We ended up throwing out the entire bag of dog food. It wasn't even of a high enough quality to feed to homeless dogs. This stuff should be taken off the market. If you look it up there are numerous lawsuits pending against the company. When we returned our dog to the vet all of his levels were back to normal. Leading us to know for sure that it was the dog food.

So pet owners please be aware that even when trying to save a penny take your pets health into account and buy anything else but Ol Roy!!!!!

This was based on our 2 year old Sharpei so it's not like he is an older dog at the time he was only a year old. He has a vet insurance plan and was perfectly healthy until this.

I also have to agree with other reviews if given the option I would not pick any stars at ALL

Not as good as I thought

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Ol' Roy Kibbles & Bits Dog Food:

I used this food with my two large breed dogs for about 2 years, I switched them off of this food because I did not like the way their coats looked, they were not gaining weight, and they seemed to not have enough energy, and they really did not seem to enjoy eating it.  Since switching them to a different brand we have seen huge changes in their coats, weight and eating habits.