Other Skin Care Systems:
Obagi C Rx System

Obagi C Rx System

A blessing for my skin - after a long quest for even skin tone

Comments about Obagi C Rx System:

If you have a goal to obtain even skin tone - get rid of freckles, age spots, brown spots, or splotchiness. This is the most effective skin care regimen I have ever come across (and I've tried just about everything on the market in my lifelong quest to erase freckles and brown spots/splotches). I've used the Obagi complete system about three times in my life over the last 6 years or so. The first two times it was the regular system (not "C"), which was incredibly effective but a bit harsh on my skin and I had to go through the phases of super red face, followed by skin shedding off. I made it through the process each time, and had beautiful skin afterward. But, after slacking off on the maintenance and sunblock for a year or two, I needed to go another round. I was THRILLED when Obagi came out with the 'C" line which is much gentler on the skin (and saved me from having to go through the red & shed phases). It works - and worth the money!

Faded brown spots in just a few weeks.

from Kannapolis, NC

Comments about Obagi C Rx System:

Obagi, if used consistently, is an awesome product. I had many sunspots on my face. After using the system for a month, I could see a big difference. The longer that I use it, the better my skin looks. Nothing that I had bought in the store did this. This is an Rx that you get at a dermatologist office. It is not cheap, but lasts a very long time.