4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Oxy Acne Blaster!!

I have always had acne, but for some reason my acne has gotten worse in the past year. I wish I knew the reson, but instead I looked for the magic pimple cream to help me. And the Oxy clinical clearing treatment is just that magic pimple cream for me!

I came across the oxy clinical treatment, while trying to find other ance treatments. A website was offereing a free sample of all 3 arts of the oxy clinical; the face wash, clearing treatment and hydrating lotion. I wasnt actually sure if i was going to work, so trying the sample help me play it 'safe'. The sample came in the mail pretty fast and it came with a coupon. The first night I used the face wash. The face wash reminded me of milk. ( I dont know why). And after wards I used the clearing tratment and followed the dorections and only put a small amount on my bothersome areas. The areas on my face did tingle but it didnt sting or burn, unlike other acne treatments. The clearing treament dired and I fell asleep with it on. The very next moring I rushed to the bathroom mirror. My pimples were almost gone. It was like the treatment just sucked all the bad stuff out of my skin. I was amazed! My face wasnt over dried or irratated, also like many other acne treatments. After using it for a week, my very worst acne was gone and I did notice that some of my skin was starting to dry out. So then I went to hydrating lotion, and it was wonderful. my face didnt feel greasy or heavy and no new pimples came about. Im soo going to buy this from now on!

I wouldn't recommend this product

I would not recommend Oxy clinical clearing treatment for a number of reasons. I have tried using Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment regularly in the past and I was not pleased with my results and I had to discontinue using this product. It irritated my skin and I did not see any results so I would not recommend it to my friends.

Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment was not effective for me. It did not clear up my pimples and acne and it irritated my skin.

Ease of Application
Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment was very easy to use because all you have to do is squeeze it out of the tube and apply it to your face.

Convenience
Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment is convenient because it is tiny enough that you can throw it in your purse or handbag if you need to use it on the go.

Side Effects
I found Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment to irritate my skin every time I used it.

Immediacy
I never was able to see results from using Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment so I would not say there was an immediacy except in the immediate irritation I experienced.

Dried out my skin horribly.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

This product severely dried out my skin and it made it so itchy that I could barely stand it. I have a very oily t-zone so I break out often in that area. I purchased this product to help that problem and ended up with horribly peeling skin that itched terribly. Oxy's Clinical Clearing Treatment got rid of my blemishes, but also gave my dry patches that were red, itchy, and inflamed. I ended up scratching the patches open in my sleep and it took over two months for them to fully heal. I should have used more moisturizer with this product and that is the advice I would give if anyone decides to purchase this product. It does dry out the skin very badly and does require an exorbitant amount of moisturizer to help the problem. I would not recommend purchasing this blemish clearing product, but if you do, definitely purchase a heavy duty facial moisturizer to combat the severely dry skin it creates.

I wouldn't recommend this product

• Immediacy:

Makes the skin worse, then better

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

This contains 5% benzyl peroxide, which is an active ingredient used to treat acne. Now the thing about this is that it does help with the acne itself, and can reduce the size of the pimple as well as dry it up.

It will cause some redness to the affected area. The temptation is to use as much as you can, but avoid this because it will cause too much redness. This medication helps kill the P. acne bacteria, so this is something that will improve the appearance of your skin over time.

It will make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and subject to its damaging rays, so sunscreen is a must.

Use this as a spot treatment. It is drying to moisturize after wards. Preferably with a SPF containing moisturizing product.

It make stain your clothes as well, so be careful and not let this get on any of your favorite garments.

It's not something that works immediately, it takes a while for the pimple to clear up.

Good Acne Product

from Southfield, MI

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

I've tried other forms of skin care from Oxy and have never been terribly impressed with them. Most have irritated the skin on my face, not worked very well, or both. I can't remember which store was offering the free samples of Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment by mail, but I decided to order one and give it a try. I didn't have to spend any money on it, so no harm no foul. I hate having to throw out a a whole new bottle I just paid for if it doesn't work well.
When the sample showed up I gave it a try and I was pleasantly surprised! It not only worked well, but I didn't irritate my face either! I switch back and forth regularly between the products that Ives found to work, because it's almost like my skin get immune to any one thing if I use it too regularly. I will definitely be adding this product to my arsenal!

Very simple to apply

Convenience
It dries clear, so that is much more convenient than the creams that dry white.

Side Effects
No irritation

• Immediacy:

OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment gets rid of spots.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

On rare occasions when I get an outbreak of spots, I go for the OXY Advanced Face Wash and the OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment. I use the face wash first, and then follow up with the treatment.

I am still using the 0.14 fluid ounce (4 g) sample that was sent to me.

It says to put a thin layer on the area 1 - 3 times a day. Starting with just once a day.

After using the face wash, I take the tiniest amount of cream, and cover the spot/spots. It isn't much more that the size of a pin head. I leave it on my face, and within a day or two the spot has dried up.

I only use it once a day, and for 2 days maximum, so I haven't seen the drying of the skin, that can happen.

Not too keen on the smell of this one.

Also if you are using this product and in sunshine, you will need to wear a sunscreen.

Works within 48 hours.

Smooth it on area.

Easy to do.

Side Effects
Can cause dry skin, so only use when you have to.

Immediacy
Works within 24 to 48 hours for me.

Oxy Mentholatum Clincal Acne Treatment dried up my skin

from Troy, OH

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

This product completely irritated my skin. I bought this product to help with my oily skin and to clear up some pimples for a trip to Florida. Instead of getting the resutls I wanted, it chapped and irritated my skin causing even more redness and blemeshes than before I tried the product. What's worse is that my skin dried up so bad it became flaky - not something you want on your face! I did use this product with other oxy products, so I'm not sure which product irritated my face the worst. But I can say the moisturizers don't help. I also will say that I have very sensative skin and have had a hard time finding products that will help with oil and acne. However, if you're looking for an acne product, I'd reccomend spending the extra money and finding your local Mary Kay Rep instead.

Oxy Mentholatum Clinical Acne Treatment Works, But Dries Skin

from Wadsworth, OH

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

I get occasional breakouts on my face and decided to try Oxy's Mentholatum Clinical Acne Treatment to see if it would improve my blemishes and blackheads. This product really does work to help reduce the appearance of my blemishes and blackheads and seems to even prevent new breakouts when I use it regularly. The one problem I have with it though is that it dried my skin out after only using it a few times. I had to stop using for a week or so to get my skin to re-hydrate and not feel irritated. I only use it a few times out of the month for the times that I have a breakout and it works, but I can see how a person who has to use it continually would develop dry, irritated skin wiht regular use. I always make sure to moisturize my skin after use to try to prevent the redness and irritation. Just make sure to really read the ingredients on the package before buying to make sure your skin can handle it because I can't see someone with sensitive skin being able to use it.

Works well for acne prone skin, but might irritate and dry out your skin after prolonged use.

Side Effects
Can be irritating and drying of the skin after prolonged use.

Immediacy
Worked well to clear acne

• Immediacy:

OXY Mentholatum Clincal Treatment is GREAT!

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

As a teen I never struggled with breakouts. I was fortunate enough to by pass that phase of life, but now I'm suffering from adult acne. Not sure what exactly to purchase I decided to try a sample of OXY Mentholatum Clinical Acne Treatment, and I was immediately hooked. I went out and bought the full size from my local store. It honestly felt like it was working during my first use. My skin is clear now and I'm a happy camper. Especially since spring is here and I'd rather not paint my face on a sunny day.

Oxy Clinical Clearing Treatment: Feel the burn

from Washington, DC

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

Things this product did not do: Have any visible effect on blemishes or acne. Things this product did do: Immediately turn my face bright red. Burn for several hours after applying. Dry out my skin. In fact, it continued to burn and turn my skin red even when I used it simultaneously with a good-quality moisturizer (of a different brand. The Oxy-branded moisturizer that you can purchase with it does almost nothing).

My skin is nothing if not well-moisturized - it tends toward oily, but dryness is not a problem. I have never had a problem with sensitivity. Bottom line: If you have sensitive or even slightly dry skin, don't even think about this one. Otherwise, proceed with extreme caution, and have some good moisturuzer - or, even better, a mild soap and some water - on hand before trying this one.

The miracle product

from Swartz Creek, MI

Comments about OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment:

Out of no where, my face broke out in many places. I have never struggled with more than the occasional pimple, but somehow at 21 my acne decided to show up. After a month of trying products that failed, I finally stumbled upon this product in my mailbox. I had requested a sample weeks before, and it had come at the right time. I applied a generous amount of this to the areas before I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, the pimples had all reduced greatly in size. Most of the redness had disappeared, and the painful ones had decreased by a lot! I wish I would have discovered this sooner. It could have saved me a lot of wasted money. I plan to buy a full bottle of it soon as my sample is now gone.