Other Nail Products:
OPI Nail Polish "Cha-Ching Cherry " NLV12

OPI Nail Polish "Cha-Ching Cherry " NLV12

Cha-Ching Cherry, not enough Cherry a little too much pink!

from Evansville, WI

Comments about OPI Nail Polish "Cha-Ching Cherry " NLV12:

OPI Nail Polish in "Cha-Ching Cherry" is a very nice red, pink hue.  I am a huge fan of all the OPI Red Nail Polish colors.  I own almost every single one.  I am more into a true red than a pink red so I was even shocked by myself when I decided to rank this one of my fave red's in their line.

It goes on smooth.  OPI Nail Polish always does.  The polish has a nice, wide professional size brush to cover the nail in the least strokes to give it that professional look. So the red doesn't get dingy looking.

Another favorite feature of this nail polish is that it lasts a long time before it chips.  Especially if applied correctly.  Using a base coat, two color coats, and one top coat and allowing each coat fifteen minutes to dry.  This polish has lasted longer than one week on my nails even doing dishes daily!

My pnly downfall with this color "Cha-Ching Cherry" is that it does have that too pink hue in it.  The true red can go with anything.  Once it has that pink aspect it has to only be paired with certain outfits if you are beauty concious like me.  I make due and where this color at least 4 times a year usually in the summer.  When the color works best with the clothing choices.