1.2
Clothing Websites
ODgirl

ODgirl

1.2

Charged me twice and never got my order.

from Florida

Comments about ODgirl:

I placed an order with OD girl because I found several items that I thought were cute and they were well priced.

It seemed decent enough until I got charged. That was the first thing wrong with the company. I noticed they had charged me twice. I called them to dispute it and never got through to someone.

Weeks went by and I didn't get refunded or my order so I tried again. Still no luck. The phone number just rang and rang, it never gets answered and never goes to an answering service.

I finally had to call my bank and have them take the charges off my account in order to get past it. I never did get my order or any sort of apology or refund from them.

Horrible business practices, I'd stay away from them if I wertr you.

For what it's worth the website was fairly easy to use.

Product Selection
There selection was okay. I'm sure had I ever Gotten my purchases I would of placed more orders with them.

Shipping and Returns
Never got my order so I can say there shipping is pretty horrible.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

never received my order

Comments about ODgirl:

OD girl has a lot of cute clothing and costume options for juniors and young adults. They often run sales and promotions marking their clothing down as much as seventy to eighty percent off. with their fashionable items and low prices, it draws many people to purchase through their website.

I purchased several items, and I was excited about how much money i had saved and how little i had spent overall.

i received a confirmation e-mail from ODgirl letting me know that my order had been processed and would be shipped within the next 24 to 48 hours. I received another email providing me a tracking number.

Everything pointed to a great shopping experience and I was excited to receive my items!

However, I never received my order. After a bout a week, I began to check my tracking number, and it was never updated. I contacted customer service, and could not reach a person. I left messages/e-mails and did not get a reply.

odgirl.com failed to deliver my costume but charged me anyway

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about ODgirl:

Ordered a costume from them with 2 day air shipping.  I received confirmation of the order and they charged my card.  I never received the costume.  When I called they told me the costume was out of stock.  I still have not received my money back.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

Stay away. Scammers. Charged more than the site said!!!!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about ODgirl:

Stay away!!!  Said the item was in stock then two days later said it wasn't, but I still ordered one item.  It came, they charged more for the item than was listed and more for shipping than we agreed to.  When I contacted them, they never apologized, they just said they would credit my card, after fussing at them.  Crooks!!! They hoped that I never looked at my invoice.  Don't buy from the thieves!!!

Costume: poor material quality, decieving pictures, no returns.

from Baraboo, WI

Comments about ODgirl:

I emailed the company requesting to return a blue baseball costume I had purchased online. There was nothing wrong with my merchandise, I was just not satisfied with my purchase. I tried on my costume once, and it did not fit and was too short. It was baggy and puffy, not fitted like shown in the picture. The material is polyester and so should fit to the body, but it did not so the material quality was poor.  Also I did not like the elastic tie string in the back, which I was unaware of because the lack of a backview photo.  The costume plain out sucked. I have been ordering my costumes online for years now and never had problems with returning to other websites, and usually I never have to return my costumes. I would not recommend ordering costumes from this website, not just because of the poor quality costume, but because of the poor quality service. I read the return policiy before ordering, but they word the policiy funny and inbetween a lot of other different policies; way out of order. The website costume prices are cheap and I got free shipping, but I guess you get what you pay for.