BEWARE! I purchased a Nylabone dog chew toy a few months back from Petsmart. Without warning Skywalker suddenly became ill on Sunday. He was vomiting, not eating, nor drinking. Within one day my dog was lethargic, so we decided to rush him to the emergency vet clinic that Monday evening. After multiple X-rays and blood work nothing showed up except gas bubbles and dehydration. After numerous tests his condition was worsening. The vet had no option but to do emergency surgery on Wednesday thinking there had to be a blockage somewhere. Sure enough he had swallowed an object that lodged in his bowels. Once removed it was determined that he had swallowed a piece of a Nylabone dog chew. An item that is being sold in pet stores and is meant for a dog to chew on could have killed my dog. I will do everything in my power to get these toys off the shelf. It doesn't stop here. Please let fellow dog and cat owners aware of what this toy can do.