Other Rotisseries & Roasters:
Nuwave Oven
20329
Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black

Summary

If you're the type of person who's rushing to fix dinner after forgetting to take anything out to thaw, the NuWave Oven Pro infrared oven is for you. Designed with a fantastic array of food preparation options on one compact unit, you can roast, grill, bake, steam and more, with no defrosting necessary. This oven cooks food 50 percent faster and uses less electricity than conventional cooking methods. It is also the perfect appliance for small spaces, from campers to college dorms to tiny apartments.

Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black

• Personal (3)

I would definitely buy this product again

from Texas

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Cooks evenly
  • Even Heating
  • Excellent Heating
  • Precise Controls
  • Versatile

• Dorm Room
    • Kitchen

Comments about Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black:

I actually was told to buy this by a co worker i was thinking he just hyping this up. This was the best investment I ever made. I have cooked ever kind of meat you can think of on this nuwave oven. I used this everyday..I will definitely buy this again.

• Personal

Nope, couldn't return it fast enough

from Lebanon, Oregon

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Heat Evenly
      • Hard to Clean
      • Limited Uses
      • Poor Heat
      • The cover gets spatters and will not wash off
      • Too small

• One Item

Comments about Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black:

Had high hopes, first tried with frozen roast (as advertised) and it didn't cook through even after cooking longer than recommended. Next I cooked unfrozen and it really cooked tough and almost burnt on top. Then I tried to cook unfrozen but at a lower temperature and it was raw. The original unit does not give a way to move further from the heat in order to cook and still not almost burn, unless you want to spend even more for more parts. I could accomplish more successfully in less time in my stove oven. I couldn't wait to return it and glad I had not purchased the stove top.

• Personal

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NUWAVE!!!

from Milwaukee, WI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Doesn't Heat Up Entire House
      • Easy To Clean
      • Excellent Heating
      • Lots of Room
      • Quick to heat
      • Versatile

Cons

• Takes up counter space

• Kitchen

Comments about Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black:

I was up late one night and saw the infomercial for the Nuwave and it sparked my interest enough to purchase....and boy am I glad I did! I have a very hectic schedule and one thing I hate is waiting for my traditional oven to pre-heat. This takes care of that! I have had my Nuwave for about 2 months and I can only think of 2 times I have used my traditional oven since. I use my Nuwave for everything (except bacon - it just doesn't get it crispy enough for me).

• Personal

Love It, Great Time Saver.

Pros

• Healthy cooking
      • Quick cook time

Cons

• Not a space saver

• Baking
      • Frying
      • Rotissierie
      • Steaming

Comments about Nuwave Oven PRO Infrared Oven Black:

I do a lot of experimental cooking with various cooking utensils and cookware and appliances. I knew when I got this unit I would be using it all the time, just because of the name of the unit. We eat a lot of different types of meats in our home and it is an absolute blast to see, how they turn out when I use this unit. I like that when I use it to cook chicken, in various forms, it turns out perfect every time I use it, and it cooks in half the time it would normally take baking it in the oven. I have used it to air fry chicken and it comes out perfectly every time. Initially, I thought it would not turn out very good, but it came out flavorful and very tasty. I use this unit all the time and it has been a life saver in terms of saving time, where I can spend more time with my family and less time preparing dinner. I also like that it cleans very well with just a little soap and water. Ii have used it for vegetables and they come out wonderful each and every time.

• Was this a gift?: