Other Dog Foods:

Nutro Max Large Breed Adult 35 Lb

My dogs love the taste!

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Nutro Max Large Breed Adult 35 Lb:

My dogs are super picky but they seem to love Nutro Max for Large Breed dogs.  I have 2 beautiful Siberian Huskies and was told by my breeder to feed them only Nutro Max.  I noticed that their coat is shinier than other huskies.  I was told that Nutro Max also is better for their digestive system and since they can digest the food better, they have good solid poop and not runny and all over the place.  I have tried other Nutro Max flavors of dog food and they seem to like them too but the one for Large Breed dogs is better since it has the vitamins for their joints.

Excellent product-well worth the price

from Auburn, IN

Comments about Nutro Max Large Breed Adult 35 Lb:

Our 2 year old 70# Labradoodle has been using this product for almost a year.  We noticed that she has a lot more energy and her coat is very soft and manageable.  Her stools are a lot smaller then they were before we switched to this brand.  We would recommend this brand to other large breed pet owners.

This is an excellent choice for large breed dogs!

from Wenatchee, WA

Comments about Nutro Max Large Breed Adult 35 Lb:

We own a very spoiled rottwieler who is now 6 and we have always fed her Nutro Max products.  With the concern for healthy bones in these dogs we did not want to fudge on the quality of her food and we are happy to say that she is in great health.  Other members of her family have suffered from hip displacia and or are overweight.  We fill her pan of food whenever it is empty so she eats however much she wants and she is not fat, other dog foods are fatty and can harm your dogs health.  I also want to add that Nutro did not land on the recall list that came out this year.  We feel very good about this product, it has proven itself to us and we will continue to use it for any animal we might own.

AWESOME

from Hemet, CA

Comments about Nutro Max Large Breed Adult 35 Lb:

I have 7 working Border Collies and this food gives them the energy that they need to work all day on sheep, plus it keeps thier coats glossy and thier joints lubbed! I have tried many dog foods over the years, expensive and inexpensive and this one works the best. I have my 6 month old pups on it to my 10 year old dog. And yes I even feed it to my 10 pound Jack Russell. This food is fantastic. If your dogs lack energy or luster you should try this food! And an added bonus they don't poop as much so less for you to clean up in the yard/kennel.