3,214 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 3,214 Reviews

Nutrisystem

Excellent program, easy to follow

When I researched plans to lose weight, I needed to make an honest analysis of myself: where had I failed before? After some "soul-searching" and lots of research and talks with people on other plans, I picked Nutrisystem because I needed to have someone do all the work for me initially. I picked the Uniquely You plan so I could get the frozen foods, and picked the custom option. My first shipment was the "favorites", providing a wide variety of foods. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the foods. I also did the Turbo the first week, which was a great way to restart my system. I love the program and have had some great "non-scale" wins such as lower cholesterol and being able to wear favorite clothes I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. I also started walking everyday and the combination of the two has made me successful in losing the weight and, more importantly, feeling great about how I look and my accomplishment. I also love the NuMi app with tips and articles and the recipes to teach me how to create my own meals and stay on plan. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

probably would try it again

from ponchatoula, la

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I will say it is cheaper than Jenny Craig, but because of my age I am not going to lose 13 lbs in the first month, I only lost 4.

To lose more weight, I am continuing the program

from Fleming Island, FL

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Have lost 38 pounds...half of the way to my goal of losing 75 lbs. Supplementing the Nutri-system provided foods with veggies and smart carbs makes this a healthy way to lose weight. The food is more tasty than it was years ago. The on-line cooking, coaching and educational advice is very useful. Consumption tracking/accountability on Numi is easy to complete as a daily intake diary.

I'm still on it and it's working

from Glendora CA

No problems

It's good start

from Southern, Indiana

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I enjoyed the food. It's already changed how I eat and how much even if I'm not eating their food.

This is a good if you really want to lose some weight.

from Houston, Tx

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The food is good just a little to sodium in some of the packages.

Efficient and practical weight loss!

from Humboldt County, CA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I have really enjoyed my experience with nutrisystem. I am a busy working mother and needed a hassle free way to lose weight, nutrisystem really did the trick! They provide the food and I just grab and go! I love that I can go online and choose my foods so I have all my favorites.
2 months in and 20 pounds gone and all I have done is eat the suggested foods and some added fruits and veggies! It's been great.

I'm losing weight!!

from Ocala

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I tried WW and I lost 5lbs in 5 weeks. At 65 years old I was afraid that was the rate in which I was doomed to lose. I tried Nutrisystem and lost 11.2 lbs in 5 weeks. Wooppee! I'm delighted. Thank you Nutrisystem.

Great products

from Eastham,Ma

Very easy

This works!!

from West Sacramento CA

great customer service

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Really like Nutrisystem. Meals are good and after your first week, you can plan your meals and if something isn't to your liking, you can log in and manage your account and modify your food choices.