1,956 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 1,956 Reviews

I cant believe it

At five feet two inches and two-hundred and four pounds, I was depressed for years, and I mean severely depressed. I thought my life was over. I didn't want to go to functions where my old friends were because I knew they wouldn't recognize me.
Though my husband loved me just the way I was, he urged me to give NUTRISYSTEM a try, just for my own sense of wellness. I worried about him because I was the one to cook for him but he told me he would take care of himself. I was so glad because I really loved my own cooking. Don't we all? So I did it. I signed up on line It couldn't of been easier.
I was so excited to get my first shipment of food. I added vegetables to every entree to make it a full meal. I found following NUSTRISYSTEM'S program was fun and I learned so much. Now you think a sixty-five year old woman who had tried everything would have nothing to learn but I was wrong.
I found recipes when I needed them, like holidays and birthdays and what not and in the first two months of their program I lost eighteen pounds.

Expensive & Unpleasant

No problems with the Company or the Staff. My wife & I have used the Nutrisystem 5 times before. It works. However most of the entrees cause significant embarrassing flatulent results. Additionally, even with careful menu selection, I find most of the entrees to be bland, with unpleasant appearance or texture and not the least bit enjoyable. My wife, after 6 weeks of trying to stick with the plan is ready to go to Metabolic or Weight Watchers. She simply cannot tolerate the flavor and physiological results of the product.

I like this merchant.

from Kokomo, Indiana

Comments about Nutrisystem:

It is very good. I'm glad they give a phone number to call.

It really works!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The program is easy to follow and the results are real! I have already lost 15 pounds in 7 weeks. It's really easy to edit your order. My biggest complaint is that sometimes they substitute what you order for items that you did not select that don't taste good!

It really works

from Oakdale, NY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I can't believe how easy Nutrisystem makes it to lose weight

Great product and customer service.

from Pittsford Vermont

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I am on my third month and am very happy with the product and services. The food is quite tasty and easy to prepare.

Once auto ship is enabled it is very difficult to cancel.

from Texas

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I had an allergic reaction to the food which is very rare for me. It is next to impossible to cancel once they setup auto ship. Other than that the food was very good and extremely easy to prepare.

It works!

from Pinehurst NC

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Some foods, not so great...others certainly palatable and worth eating to achieve goal. Will definitely continue as seeing positive results.

Will continue to do business with Nutrisystem.

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Would like to have a food plan that you can reduce the amount you purchase in each category other than going A la carte.

Really Works

from Pompton Plains, NJ

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I purchased this stuff just to see if it works and it certainly did. You do exactly what they say, eat the food and loose the weight is correct. Lost 24lbs in 6 weeks.

I am totally satisfied with Nutrisystem and would recommend

from Gulf Coast of Florida

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I have had very good experiences with Nutrisystem. Timely shipments and good special offers.

I am very satisfied with their meals program

from Montreal, Canada

Comments about Nutrisystem:

This is a very well thought out program, that if followed as indicated you Cheive the weight loss as advertised. This will allow you to change you eating habits, eat healthy and not depriving yourself by having a full variety of meals.