4.1
5,562 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 5,562 Reviews

Yes I will continue to stay on this Program.

I have been on the program for 2 months, I am very Pleased with the food selection, taste and the success of weight loss!! I Love the convenience of this weight loss program.

State College PA

Nutrilite System Review

Weight loss is occurring as expected. However, at least, on the Basic Package the assumption is to often made that everyone likes spicy food. I don't! Many years ago when I was on Nutrisystem, food selections were picked up in a local company store. The food was much, much better!

St. Petersburg, FL

Web Site

This web site is not user friendly when it comes to claiming awards. It seems it would be easier if you would just ask if we were interested in our free gifts & then just add them to our cart in the next order. I don't see why we have to go through the very long code to add ourselves.

Trappe PA

false

5 weeks and going strong

I am a typical yo-yo dieter so much so it changes weekly. This is a record for me 5 weeks. I love the variety of choices and the food tastes great

Shady Spring, WV

true

Stick to the plan & get results.

Staten island,ny

true

A good plan generally with some caveats

A little confusing to order and felt like I was trying to be hooked into buying more although I'm reasonably happy with the plan. I like the learning experience and convenience of prepackaged items. Was difficult to reach someone on the phone about my order when I had questions. I gave up.

Watsonville, CA

true

Food is great! Losing weight! 20 lbs in 12 weeks (so far)

It's so easy to order and try the food you like. I am on this plan with my wife which makes it a little easier with meal planning and adds a competitive edge to keep us in check. I travel occasionally which can be tricky, but still seeing results even with meals out (just have to watch portion size and make healthy choices). Also, the diabetic plan has lowered my A1C from 7.2 to 5.9! Doc took me off Glipizide already and will slowly take me off Metformin. I did not expect to see results so quickly! This plan has made me realize how much I needed to add more fruits and vegetables into my diet as well. Very happy with results so far!

PA

true

We enjoyed learning how to eat right and would do this again

At first it was hard to decide on what food to pick. The second time was easier because we knew what we didn't like. Some of the food is only so-so. Most of the breakfasts are good. Some of the lunches are good and all of the snacks are yummy. Most of the dinners aren't very good. Don't really care for any of the unfrozen items.I would recommend this program with some food advice to friends. The shakes are very good too. We like spicy flavorful food so kept a lot of Mrs Dash spices handy.

Lake Havasu City, AZ

Easy and effective

27 lbs lost in 2.5 months so far! It is an easy plan to follow, and the food is pretty good! The best asset that this plan has given me is the ability to learn portion control and a meal/snack routine to follow. The food can be pricey, but fortunately there are a lot of deals and coupons which allow for the cost to be of solid value.

Pittsburgh PA

No, I will not buy from Nutrisystem again & not recommend it

I do not like the food. It is expensive and has not taste. One of the reps said I should add condiments. For the price of the food it should be tasty enough without having to add anything to it. I have not lost but about 5 pounds in two months.

Little Rock, AR