4.1
4,824 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 4,824 Reviews

4.1

Excellent program, easy to follow

When I researched plans to lose weight, I needed to make an honest analysis of myself: where had I failed before? After some "soul-searching" and lots of research and talks with people on other plans, I picked Nutrisystem because I needed to have someone do all the work for me initially. I picked the Uniquely You plan so I could get the frozen foods, and picked the custom option. My first shipment was the "favorites", providing a wide variety of foods. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the foods. I also did the Turbo the first week, which was a great way to restart my system. I love the program and have had some great "non-scale" wins such as lower cholesterol and being able to wear favorite clothes I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. I also started walking everyday and the combination of the two has made me successful in losing the weight and, more importantly, feeling great about how I look and my accomplishment. I also love the NuMi app with tips and articles and the recipes to teach me how to create my own meals and stay on plan. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

Nutrisystem works!

from Sheridan, WY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I tried Keto but could never get my macros right! I experienced anxiety each time I weighed myself and saw no change on the scale. I have been on Nutrisystem for 5 weeks and lost 14.6 lbs so far! The scale isn't that scary anymore. When you see results is easier to stay on the plan! Meals are NOT gourmet but they aren't bad tasting!

from Michigan

Not happy

Good tasting food

from Millbrae

Not a bad tasting meal.

How Nutrisysytem has taught me to eat

from Nashville TN

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Living in a supersize world, I am learning what a portion truly is, this for me has been the biggest lesson leaned that will stay with me forever. I have spent on my own the past fifteen year now trying to lose the same 20 pounds and it was a constant struggle and no success, I can eat and lose weight and sometimes I have to make myself eat (skip a meal), used to think that was good now I know better.

Nutrisystem the easiest way to lose weight

from Garden Grove CA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I enjoy the food I get from Nutrisystem. It has the calories listed right on each package plus it is easy to prepare. All you need is a microwave and a kitchen.

Love my experiences with Nutrisystem's counselors .

from Wilmington, Delaware

All good.

Nutrisystem Rocks!

from Richmond, KY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Nutrisystem takes all the guesswork out of portion control. The shipments arrive on time, and the Numi app works great!

Go for it!

from Ohio

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Love, love , love the program!!!!!

Definite maybe

from Virginia Beach, va

Comments about Nutrisystem:

How do I cancel my next auto order?

Healthy Weight Loss Program

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I found it very easy to re-establish my enrollment with Nutrisystem by simply making a phone call. The food items are very tasty and easy to prepare. With the program is The Leaf (newsletter) which has a variety of subjects pertinent to anyone wanting to lose weight. I regret that there's been no personal contact from Nutrisystem. I've tried to reach out to a counselor but wasn't able to connect with anyone.