4,130 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 4,130 Reviews

(2096)

Excellent program, easy to follow

When I researched plans to lose weight, I needed to make an honest analysis of myself: where had I failed before? After some "soul-searching" and lots of research and talks with people on other plans, I picked Nutrisystem because I needed to have someone do all the work for me initially. I picked the Uniquely You plan so I could get the frozen foods, and picked the custom option. My first shipment was the "favorites", providing a wide variety of foods. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the foods. I also did the Turbo the first week, which was a great way to restart my system. I love the program and have had some great "non-scale" wins such as lower cholesterol and being able to wear favorite clothes I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. I also started walking everyday and the combination of the two has made me successful in losing the weight and, more importantly, feeling great about how I look and my accomplishment. I also love the NuMi app with tips and articles and the recipes to teach me how to create my own meals and stay on plan. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

I love nutrisystem food

from San Bernardino County

Comments about Nutrisystem:

They have always been there to answer any questions I had. I have went from 208 lbs to 191 lbs. My goal is 145 to 150.

Tasty, but does it really work in the long run.

from MA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I was surprised by how tasty most of the food is, but did notice some high sugar levels in products where fewer grams of sugar would have sufficed. Lost 5 lbs first week, 5 more in the next three weeks, and only 1 lb in the last 2 months. This current month will be the last one for me. So I would say if you just need to lose 10 -15 lbs fairly quickly, this will work for you.

The program works, would do again.

from baxter minnesota

Comments about Nutrisystem:

i have lost half of my goal , the food is great, you learn about portion sizes, ordering and delivery is fast and easy.

I would buy from them again

from San Pablo Ca.

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Evert thing was answered to my satisfaction.

I know it works so I will use this product when needed.

from Palmyra,NY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I would have liked more control on the meals provided

Good, but needs work

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I have a lot of issues with the website. I add promo codes and they randomly appear/disappear. As I'm editing my order, items randomly add or disappear from my order. Times when I might order A la carte items are not really an option since the website has so many issues. My last shipment showed a ice cream pack was on the packing slip, but it wasn't in the box. The soft canned foods are not very good, but the rest is pretty good. I am losing some weight, so that is good.

It is much to expensive for someone who can't excersie

from Beautiful East Tennessee

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Everything I got was good except for the pizza with cheese. I would recommend if the person is able to get out and move in some way.

I would buy this product again.

from Williston, Fl

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The customer service people are friendly and helpful. The problem is how long I have had to wait EVERY TIME I have called to get help. If there is anyway you can help your customers on the phone in a more acceptable time frame PLEASE DO SO!!! Thank you

Like the loss

from South texas

Good products. So so website for updatimNg weight. Confusing

I would recommend this to a friend.

from Baltumore Md

Comments about Nutrisystem:

No one really helped me. I never got my 40% off my first order and when I called they told me I should of put a code in but you think they would of offered me a credit.