3,431 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 3,431 Reviews

Nutrisystem

Excellent program, easy to follow

When I researched plans to lose weight, I needed to make an honest analysis of myself: where had I failed before? After some "soul-searching" and lots of research and talks with people on other plans, I picked Nutrisystem because I needed to have someone do all the work for me initially. I picked the Uniquely You plan so I could get the frozen foods, and picked the custom option. My first shipment was the "favorites", providing a wide variety of foods. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the foods. I also did the Turbo the first week, which was a great way to restart my system. I love the program and have had some great "non-scale" wins such as lower cholesterol and being able to wear favorite clothes I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. I also started walking everyday and the combination of the two has made me successful in losing the weight and, more importantly, feeling great about how I look and my accomplishment. I also love the NuMi app with tips and articles and the recipes to teach me how to create my own meals and stay on plan. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

Food tasty and filing

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I tried Nutrisystem years ago and have to say the food is much better tasting now. I also was afraid that I'd be hungry, but have to say I have not. The only negative is the ice cream snacks have arrived in more than one shipment totally melted, so I'll not be ordering those again.

easiest eating plan ever

from ky.

Comments about Nutrisystem:

online shopping very convenient.there were a few issues when I did an ad on order to have shipped to my po box. Issues finally resolved after four phone conversations.

Nonfrozen foods have yet to arrive

from Dale Tx

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Taken too long from receipt of frozen food for nonfrozen food yet to arrive. Will not be reordering next time. Weight loss is not what I expected and have followed diet to the letter. Enjoyed the food but claims are misleading. Paid three months with limited weight loss.

I would purchase this again.

from Tinley Park, IL

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Experience was great! Very easy to follow plan.

Not very good food.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I have ordered twice form Nutrisystem. The first time was several years ago and I did not like the food them. It has gotten a little better but I still have trouble with it. It is not very appetizing and at times hard to get down.

40lbs in 3 and a half months. This program is great!

from Scappoose or.

Comments about Nutrisystem:

My experience with this company has been very good. I am extremely satisfied.

Love Nutrisystem for fast weight loss!

from Mathiston MS

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Everything was great. Shipments were timely and packaged for great ease of use. Food is great and you never feel hungry!

Not sure if I would buy again

from Boca Raton, Florida

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I was on the phone with customer service for 15 minutes after waiting on hold at least 15 minutes before we completed our business we were disconnected and she never called back. That's terrible customer service!

Satisfied Customer

from Merrill, WI

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I am 5 weeks into my Nutrisystem plan and am losing about a pound a week. I had a bit of a problem with the first week as many of the foods contained sugar alcohol (SA); I don't do well with sugar alcohol. I called counseling and they gave me a list of the foods that contain SA; since then I have avoided those foods. I have been doing much better.

I found many foods on the plan I like to eat and really enjoy the flexibility of being able to eat out and eat one each of my own breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I will be staying with the program.

Nutri System really works

from NY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I have been on the program since April 3rd and have lost 25 pounds. The food is excellent, I love it and it is so easy to prepare.
I only have one complaint that is ordering of the food. This is the second month my order has been over $500. It is my fault, the system is confusing.