2,570 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 2,570 Reviews

I cant believe it

At five feet two inches and two-hundred and four pounds, I was depressed for years, and I mean severely depressed. I thought my life was over. I didn't want to go to functions where my old friends were because I knew they wouldn't recognize me.
Though my husband loved me just the way I was, he urged me to give NUTRISYSTEM a try, just for my own sense of wellness. I worried about him because I was the one to cook for him but he told me he would take care of himself. I was so glad because I really loved my own cooking. Don't we all? So I did it. I signed up on line It couldn't of been easier.
I was so excited to get my first shipment of food. I added vegetables to every entree to make it a full meal. I found following NUSTRISYSTEM'S program was fun and I learned so much. Now you think a sixty-five year old woman who had tried everything would have nothing to learn but I was wrong.
I found recipes when I needed them, like holidays and birthdays and what not and in the first two months of their program I lost eighteen pounds.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

Way to go Nutrisystem!

from Kentucky

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Had the best customer service experience at nutrisystem last night. The representative was so professional, knowledgeable about the system and gave me the encouragement that I could lose the weight. That meant a lot to me. He was the best!

Great plan!

from Denver

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The plan is easy to follow and stick with, and it works, very convenient and for the most part, tasty and satisfying. Does seem a bit expensive, especially the Turbo Shakes, but these are sometimes on sale. I've lost about 15 lbs in 7 weeks, and am continuing for another month. Then will probably go with a la Carter ordering rather than the whole plan, and see how that goes.

This has been a wonderful experience.

from Dallas, GA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

All items have been tasty and simple to prepare. This is an easy weight loss program to do with my personal and work schedule. I have had very good results from both weight loss and the customer relations. This is my second time doing Nutrisystem to get myself back on a healthy track and I have to say the food is better than 2 1/2 years ago when I first did this.

V ery easy plan to follow.

from North Florida

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I liked having not to worry about making my three meals each and every day. While it was not the best meal I have ever had most items were good. Some a little ho-hum but all in all I was eating to live. I liked that I could select my next order. To me there were way too many sweets and an awful lot of tomato sauce. So the next order reduced both of those and added more oatmeal. I did not loose as much as I was expecting and that my be because of the sodium content. A dietitian is supposed to be calling me with better options.

Not your old Nutrisystem

from Amherst, VA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

I used Nutrisystem in the past, and quite frankly, after 2 months I said I can't take it anymore! I found much of the food hard to choke down. Well I am here to say that is no longer true! I have received 2 shipments of food and have been very pleased with everything! From the standpoint of taste, easy preparation, and accessibility I could stay on this program forever.

This diet is not for everyone

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

This diet obviously works for some people, but not all. In the six weeks I was following it I gained 5 lbs. and 0.5 inches around my waist. I became extremely lethargic and began suffering brain fog.

Nutrisystem claims their diet is high protein, but in fact it isn't. Most of their meals contain 2 to 3 times the amount of carbohydrates as the amount of protein, and I suspect this is why the diet failed for me. I am a person who needs protein for energy, mental focus, and I need a very low carb diet to lose weight. Any significant amount of carbohydrates, even their so called "good carbs" stimulate my appetite mechanism making me feel constantly hungry, and also cause me to have strong sugar cravings. As a result, I spent a miserable 6 weeks with nothing positive to show for it. I am now doing a real high protein diet, and in the 2 weeks since switching I am starting to lose the weight I gained, and feel much better.

On the plus side for Nutrisystem, their foods taste fairly decent, and the people I dealt with on the phone were courteous and helpful. In addition, they 6 weeks I was on the diet got me into eat g smaller portions at meals, so it is now easier for me to control my portion sizes, which is something I needed.

Bottom line is, I could only recommend this diet to someone with the warning that it is not a high protein diet at all, and if the person needs protein to feel their hunger is satisfied and to have energy, then this program will probably not work for them.

Love Nutrisystem

from Rosenberg, TX

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Nutrisystem is awesome. The food is good and the plan is very easy to follow. Dropped 15 lbs in 1 and a half months.

This product works!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

This product works and the food is very good. You have numerous selections to choose from.

Great product !!!

from Bow, NH

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The food ratings were very helpful in deciding which food product to order. Have liked all the food items that I ordered. Lost 28 lbs in 5 weeks, great program.

I would buy from Nutrisystem again because it works.

from Cheyenne, WY

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Too expensive. I order and then a sale shows up, frustrating.