4.1
4,596 reviews
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
Nutrisystem

Summary

A leader in the weight loss industry, Nutrisystem has helped millions of people lose weight over the course of more than 40 years. For 2017, Nutrisystem introduces the clinically tested Lean13, designed to deliver weight loss up to 13 pounds and 7 inches overall in the first month. Our weight loss plans are convenient, easy-to-follow and have more than 150 menu items, providing safe and effective weight loss with no fads or gimmicks. Plans include comprehensive support and counseling from our award-winning Contact Center.

All foods in the Nutrisystem portfolio have been reformulated to contain no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners and 120 menu items are free of artificial preservatives. We offer a wide variety of foods frozen at the peak of freshness, nutrition and flavor. Our meals and snacks, plus fresh grocery additions, deliver a nutritionally balanced meal plan. All plans can be customized to specific dietary needs and preferences including the Nutrisystem® D® program for people living with Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes.

Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personal weight management experience that's simple to follow, effective and uniquely yours.

Read 4,596 Reviews

4.1

Excellent program, easy to follow

When I researched plans to lose weight, I needed to make an honest analysis of myself: where had I failed before? After some "soul-searching" and lots of research and talks with people on other plans, I picked Nutrisystem because I needed to have someone do all the work for me initially. I picked the Uniquely You plan so I could get the frozen foods, and picked the custom option. My first shipment was the "favorites", providing a wide variety of foods. I was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the foods. I also did the Turbo the first week, which was a great way to restart my system. I love the program and have had some great "non-scale" wins such as lower cholesterol and being able to wear favorite clothes I haven't been able to fit into for a few years. I also started walking everyday and the combination of the two has made me successful in losing the weight and, more importantly, feeling great about how I look and my accomplishment. I also love the NuMi app with tips and articles and the recipes to teach me how to create my own meals and stay on plan. I would recommend this program to anyone.

Horrible

I have not lost the weight promoted by Nutrisystem and called and emailed and no one has contacted me to address my concerns.

Overall pleased. The plan is a bit expensive.

from Danvers MA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The challenges are really no incentive or reward. They are just a way for you to buy more. The biggest issue is when you call in. You have to wait so long on hold no matter the time of day. At 10:00pm I waited over 45 mins. Makes me not bother calling with a question. I have relied on various forums for answers to my questions.

I am loosing the weight so in that I like the program

from Aptos California

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The food is hit and miss on taste. I really like most the breakfast foods. Turbo shakes and energy bars are great. But, for most I'm excited about weight lost!

The Program Works

from Morris, Illinois

Comments about Nutrisystem:

This was a very easy plan to enroll in and to follow. All the meals were delivered promptly and I did not find a meal I didn't like.

my experience with nutrisystem

from prescott valley az

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The food is very good and easy to prepare. The weight comes off as promised.

I think the price is fair and the quality is good. I don't like the automatic delivery for two months or the starting discounts are forfeited. I like to buy one month at a time, I don't like being automatically enrolled in a continuous buying scheme.

I would eat some foods from Nutrisystem on a regular basis

from Ohio, USA

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Getting and trying the different foods for the first time, wastes a little money but for the most part, I am satisfied with the food. It would be better if we didn't have to pay extra to buy only the foods we like though.

Love Nutrisystem!!

from Catawba, SC

Comments about Nutrisystem:

The food tastes great and is convenient! The support they offer make it easy to succeed.

The food is horrible. I threw a big part of it away.

from Oak Ridge, tn

Waste of money

It was unfortunate that I only lost 3 pounds . Cry

from Pa

Comments about Nutrisystem:

They were very nice .it just didnt work for me , i did follow as directed first 6 wks.

I have bought this product before and this year food is good

from Nacogdoches, TX

Comments about Nutrisystem:

It was a good experience and the food is much better.
T

I would buy from them again.

from Michigan

Comments about Nutrisystem:

Very easy and friendly reps.